Double Trouble

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by Ali

Hey I was wondering if you could do Sehun and Jungkook? It would be fun to see the trouble making, but shy maknae’s get together and cause pain to their members

 

Word count: 1066

 

 

 

 

 

They never should have let it happen. It was a disaster waiting to happen. They were bad enough on their own so putting them together was just asking for trouble. To be honestly none of them had actually thought that they would ever talk to each other, both being too shy to approach strangers despite their cool appearances. None of them really knew how they got so close having not witnessed it but they shook their closed fits, damning it for all eternity.

 

But thus, the duo of one Oh Sehun and Jeon Jungkook had been formed: Double Trouble.

 

Everyone was doomed.

 

They had been doomed from the moment they had made contact.

 

From the moment they had exchanged their first mischievous smile.

 

They were doomed.

 

“Doomed.” Seventeen minds echoed.

 

Nothing would save them.

 

Let the fun begin.

 

 

~X~

 

 

It was little things at first. Things that were not going to be easily noticed. Like hair and skin care products being misplaced or clothes going missing. It was odd but not enough to draw any attention.

 

Things started to get weird when some of their right shoes disappeared. Just vanished. Poof, into thin air. No trace what so ever only for them to find them in outlandish places days later. Like who the hell puts a shoe under the vanity? Why would you even…?

 

Next was the spoons. Even the wooded spoons had just mysteriously grown legs and ran away. Breakfast was eaten with forks. Dinner cooked with tongs. The spoons never showed up again. Seokjin mourned. Kyungsoo raged.

 

Things started to get weirder when they found their doors strangely lacking their handles. Yoongi stared, eyes narrowing before shrugging his shoulders. At least opening doors would be easier now. Hoseok screamed as the door to the bathroom opened, Yoongi waltzing right on in. Jungkook smirked, screwdriver hidden up his sleeve.

 

Honestly, none of them had any idea what was happening.

 

Sehun laughed inwardly, fighting off the twitching of his lips. Jungkook mentally cheered, restraining his body from dancing in accomplishment.

 

Things started to get creepier. Many were convinced that an entity was occupying their dorms. What the hell was going on? Were their dorms haunted? Seokjin shuddered. Jimin checked before entering a room. Hoseok had nightmares. Baekhyun kept every light on. Chanyeol slept with his rilakkuma doll clutched snugly to his chest. Junmyeon prayed. Yoongi didn’t care. Namjoon was concerned. Taehyung was Taehyung. Minseok bought new utensils. Kyungsoo glared. Jongin had hidden his shoes and precious belongings. Jongdae laughed finding it amusing. Yixing had no reaction, he hadn’t noticed anything. Jungkook played videogames. Sehun played with Vivi.

 

“Man, some weird things have been happening lately.” Baekhyun commented while on the phone to Taehyung.

 

“Same here hyung.” Taehyung says and Baekhyun blinks.

 

“Like what?”

 

“Well…” Taehyung explains how things had been disappearing or misplaced, with most of it turning up a couple of days later. Baekhyun’s brows furrowed as he listened to the information that sounded strangely familiar.

 

“What you’ve just told me is the exact same was what’s been happened at our dorm.” He tells Taehyung whose eyes widen.

 

“No way!” he says astounded.

 

“Yes way.”

 

“How…?”

 

Baekhyun ponders for a while, multiple explanations forming in his mind as he tries to find the most probable answer.

 

“Sehun’s been acting…out of the norm lately.” He says slowly, thinking about the maknae’s change in behaviour. “He’s been pretty quiet lately.”

 

Taehyung notices something. “So has Jungkook.”

 

“Oh god.” Baekhyun breathes, realisation coming to him like a smack to the face.

 

“Please no.” Taehyung whimpers.

 

Their maknae’s had made contact.

 

World War Three had commenced. Sound the alarms and ready the battle stations.

 

All seventeen of them shuddered.

 

When confronted Sehun and Jungkook looked at their hyungs innocently. They all knew that neither one of them were innocent. Seokjin demanded the return of the spoons. “How would I know where they are?” Jungkook replied. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Sehun said. Kyungsoo fumed.

 

“We promise.” Sehun and Jungkook chanted in unison when they were told to never do anything like that again sounding like those creepy twins from horror movies. Hoseok’s hair stood on end.

 

None of them believe the maknae’s. Their expressions were just too innocent. Like they already had something planned.

 

The next day Junmyeon looked in the mirror so see that his hair had been turned a pinkish purple colour.

 

“OH SEHUN!” the usually calm leader shouted, voice resounding throughout the dorm.

 

Sehun walked into the bathroom. “Oh, it looks good hyung.” He said with an approving nod. Junmyeon seethed.

 

Jimin was awoken to the sound of an air horn. He jolted awake, scared out of his skin.

 

“Good morning sunshine.” Jungkook announced sounding way to happy for Jimin’s liking. Jimin glared at the younger, well as much as he could with a swollen face and barely opened eyes.

 

“I swear to god…” he threatened, croaky voice making the threat seem harmless.

 

It was no secret that Chanyeol was afraid of bugs. It was a well-known fact. He would jump in fear any time he saw one. Sehun used it to his advantage, placing fake bugs all around the house, even throwing them on him or placing it somewhere in his body when he had nodded off to sleep. Chanyeol suffered from multiple near heart attacks. The only safe haven he could find was his studio. Opening the draw to retrieve his sheet music he screamed in terror, big black spider staring at him with its beady eyes. He cried.

 

Yoongi had remained largely unaffected the incidents plaguing the two groups from the two maknae’s. That was, until he opened his laptop screen, the face of Nicholas Cage greeting him. Yoongi blanched. The sight was so horrific he nearly through his laptop in surprise. Why would someone even..? Frantically he changed his wallpaper, sighing when instead of Nicholas Cage he saw Min Holly. How did Jungkook even know his password?

 

“Hyung, you might want to change your password. Min Holly is pretty obvious.” Jungkook said casually, taking a bite out of an apple. Yoongi clenched his first.

 

This was just the beginning.

 

There are many more to come.

 

The members beg them to stop.

 

The two continue their scheming ways.

 

They meet up regularly for bubble tea and lamb skewers. The perfect setting for planning their hyungs misery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The spoons are never found.

 


Honestly I don't even know what this is. It's sort of all over the place. Sehun and Jungkook are little s though. Just imagine if they became close in real life. Their hyungs would probably suffer. It's enough that Jungkook and Yugyeom are friends.

Speaking of Yugyeom. It's been two days and I'm still recovering from the GOT7 fanmeet. Like, I can't believe I've actually seen them in the flesh. I can't believe they actually came to Australia, let alone little old Perth. They were so good and so funny. Jinyoung's english was so good and the y dances they were made to do my lord... XD I screamed so much I'm surprised my voice was fine the next day. I made a friends as well. The girl sitting next to me came by herself as well so we started talking and exchanged contact details :3 My baby Mark, I have finally seen you. That's one group down. Hopefully I can make it to Sydney for BTS!

I was going to post this earlier but I completely forgot about it but her it is now. I'm currently on 2 weeks break now which will give me more time to write but I also have assignment to start and Uni work to catch up on. I'll see you lovelies next chapter~ :)