365 Days of Seventeen

Description

 

 

 

 

Tired of reading long stories and just want a change of pace? Then this is the place for you. This is a compilation of various Seventeen drabbles, 365 of it, indicating one year. You can consider this as a Drabble diary and you can read it again and again.

From romance, to friendship, to family themed and even various ships. Come join the Seventeen bandwagon!

 

 

 

Or I have so much ideas going on in my head and they need to see the light of day. I've already written most of the drabbles and just need to post them, some of the ideas though I plan to make as stories someday, which is currently in the draft board.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: once i'm finish with at least 60 Chapters, I'm willing to take request of Ship Drabbles from the readers itself, though I'll only choose a few.

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

 

 

 

 

I suddenly am terrible at making forewords but anyway its just drabbles, lots and lots of drabbles about Seventeen.

 

 

 

Do drop a comment, I want to know what you guys think.

 

ALSO READ THIS!

 

I am currently opening for suggestion of ideas coz in the moment i'm running out and i'm already starting to write down all my may to july drabbles so can i finish this quickly. You can send me a message or drop a comment for the suggestions.

 

For story request:

1) You can suggest to me a SVT ship or SVTxOther Groups Ship (I'm more for Twice & Gfriend but I'm open for anything) or a SVTxYou pairing

2) You can decide the theme of the drabble but up to 3 themes only (e.g. romance, fluff, fantasy, etc. *Heads Up! I DONT DO , i feel uncomfortable reading/writing such* I'm open to other themes though)
 

here's an example for the request:

[JeongCheol (JeonghanxSeungcheol); angst, friendship, death]

 

 

okay enhoy your day

- Kaye :3

 

 

 

 

 

justKayepop
i know its been long but I manged to update 365 Days of SVT, sorry for the long wait :D