Nervous.

I Think I Saw Love

 

C H A P T E R 3 1: Nervous.

 

Never had Jonghyun ever felt so nervous in his whole life.

He had been performing in front of hundreds of people and had been attending several exams without as much as sweating (and that was even though he had been failing those so much), but now he was overpowered and nervous as ever before, just because his boyfriend had to get rid of the bandage, which had been covering his eyes since they had encountered each other in the hospital.

Maybe he was being too egoistic? – He was just anxious because of that stupid dream, which recently had been hunting him down and caused him to wake up bathed in sweat.

Jonghyun was only one hundred and seventy-three centimeters tall, and had a face very similar to a dinosaur – even with big nostrils and everything. Beside that he also sleeps with his eyes opened, and as late as yesterday he was the owner of a foolish tricolored hairstyle, very much comparable to a famous Italian dish.

He quickly changed the last thing with a bit of hair color though – afraid that Kibum would laugh at him, if he got to see it.

* * *

It was yesterday evening Jonghyun decided to color it for good. As he was waiting for the color to soak into his hair, he had thrown himself onto the bed next to his boyfriend, who quickly took an inhalation and turned his attention towards him with a curious expression planted onto his face.

“What are you doing?” Kibum had asked him and moved a bit closer to him.

Jonghyun had chosen the easy explanation, hesitating telling him: “No—Nothing,” not wanting to admit for Kibum, that he was about to color his hair, because he was nervous about, that he would think it was childish.

It was just too sad that he was an awful liar.

“Really Jongie? How comes it stinks like hair color all over the room then?”

“If you know what I am doing, then why did you ask?” Instead of getting an answer from his boyfriend, Kibum had now moved so close to Jonghyun that he accidently had misjudged the distance between them and bumped his nose right into Jonghyun’s hair, which still had been filled with the wet hair dye that just was waiting to be washed out.

Kibum had immediately jerked his head away and scrunched his nose up in disgust by the strong smell invading his senses, and he instantly started to whine about it: “Urgh! Make it go away! It smells horrible!” But instead of getting any help, Jonghyun had right away started to laugh at the sight of the younger boy with a brown spot on the middle of his nose, which most of all made him look like some kind of helpless dog.

* * *

Never had Kibum ever felt so nervous in his whole life.

But even though he was nervous, he was almost certain, that Jonghyun was the one who was most nervous out of them.

Songdam had suggested them to drive them to the hospital, since the older boy honestly had seemed slightly out of it in the morning. – So while she was driving, the two boys were seated on the backseat, Jonghyun busying himself with calming Kibum down (or how it actually was: busying himself with getting Kibum to calm him down).

Jonghyun was trembling for God sake!

Kibum didn’t even know what was making his boyfriend so nervous – he had even been coloring his hair yesterday and the whole package, and he was definitely sure that he had woken up some few nights to hear Jonghyun whimper and telling him not to leave him.

Why in the world would he leave him?

“Kim Kibum, are you ready to get rid of that bandage once and for all?” A familiar voice rang in his ears and snapped him out of his current thought. It was the same doctor who he knew was in lead of the wing, which he and Jonghyun had been staying at – the selfsame doctor who had been present at his first encounter with Jonghyun in the hallway.

As had it been a cue, both boys stood up from their chairs and greeted the familiar doctor – not once letting go of their entwined hands.

“Yes,” Kibum answered shortly, not really believing that this really was about to happen.

He felt Jonghyun tighten the grip around his hand, as he followed the doctor into something, which appeared to be a little room.

“That is great,” the doctor stated and cluttered with something before continuing: “So, what I am going to do now is that I will close the curtains, to make sure that you don’t get overwhelmed by the sudden light. Then I will take of your bandage and do a check-up on your eyes. If everything seems to be just fine – which hopefully it should – then you are a free man. Understood?”

“Y—Yes,” he answered, once again shortly, not knowing what else to say in such a situation.

He felt Jonghyun tighten the grip even further and Kibum eventually turned his face towards him, randomly muttering, in a low voice: “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he heard Jonghyun mutter back with a sincerely and lovely voice.

Oh God.This was really happening – soon he would get to see his Jonghyun.

His boyfriend.

His knight in the shining armor.

“Okay, are you guys ready now?” The doctor asked and placed himself behind Kibum, tugging a bit on the bandage.

Kibum knew that Jonghyun was standing right in front of him and that he would be the first thing Kibum would get to see.

Yes, he was definitely beyond nervous by now.  

He then felt the bandage loosen up around his head and slowly slid down – away from his, now freed, eyes...

 



 

A/N: Heh. This definitely didn't turn out as good as I wanted it. 

//Failing constantly.

Anyways, I won't force you or anything, but if you like to, I would be glad if you would check this fanfic out! It is my friend's and she would be very happy with a bit of moral support (and comments) so she can stay motivated! Personally I totally love her writings, so I hope that you guys will love them too! 

 

That it. 

~ Legende ^_^v