Jealousy.

I Think I Saw Love

C H A P T E R 1 7: Jealousy.

 

“…So, about Minho?”

Jonghyun sat up with a sigh and looked at the boy in front of him—still, his thoughts were somewhere else.

Who was that guy just now?– Jonghyun knew that it couldn’t be his boyfriend since Kibum pretty much had made it clear how much he likes him. But Kibum had also told that he had nothing left, no friends nor family – or had Jonghyun misunderstood something? – Friend, family or whatsoever, it freaking annoyed Jonghyun that ‘that guy’ got to hang out with his Kibum, now of all moments.

“Come on appa! I know that there is something you guys are hiding for me!  Minho is constantly coming by—and do not tell me it is because he is your friend, because as a friend he is surely spending a little time talking with you, or asking about you when he is sitting by my bed talking with me, for that sake. Did—did we used to date or something?” The boy was about to tear up of desperation.

Jonghyun sighed and fixed his eyes on Taemin. “Listen carefully Taeminnie. Love—orfriendship isn’t just created by two people meeting each other, but by memories the two people create together, do you understand what I am saying?”

“Um, what you saying are that there maybe is something between me and Minho and, if that was the case, I would have to figure it out myself?”

“You are a smart kid Taemin. It won’t solve any of your problems if I was the one to tell you about your life – it just doesn’t work like that you know. I would be able to sit here and tell you hundred of different things and you would only be able to guess which of it was true and which was lies.” Jonghyun explained with a serious face expression.

Taemin nodded and sighed. “I would just wish I remembered what happened.”

“I know you would, and I would wish I could help you,” Jonghyun said, and then he frowned and turned around with a strange feeling in his stomach.

“A—Appa?” Taemin questioned with a confused voice.  

What was this feeling?– Jonghyun knew the feeling. It was caring. But why did he care all of a sudden? He had always been one of these persons, who took care of his own business only – not others. He was one of these persons who could walk past a car crash without wondering if any people were damaged, and hours later he would have forgotten all about its happening.

Thinking about it now; it could have been Kibum. It might as well have been Kibum and his parents in one of these many crashes: people cloud get their legs paralyzed, could go blind or even die—just like it happened for them.

Jonghyun felt sick all of a sudden. He stood up and snatched his jacket from a nearby chair, he needed air. “I am going outside a bit,” he announced and left the room in a hurry.   

* * *

The next morning Jonghyun once again made his way to Kibum’s room – that guy could impossible still be there, could he?

Oh yes he could – as Jonghyun opened the door and took a peek inside were both boys sleeping peacefully in Kibum’s bed. The brown haired stranger had his arm around Kibum’s petite waist and Jonghyun felt an unusually pang of … jealousy. The guy shifted in the bed and a loud thud was heard when he ended up at the floor, and all Jonghyun was able to do was to stay silence in the door opening as Kibum woke up and sat up in a quick surprised movement. “Jinki hyung?”

Jinki – the guy got up from the floor and even got to sit down in the bed again, before he finally noticed the silent Jonghyun by the door.

The guy smirked and took Kibum’s hand in his. “Kibum, you have a visitor—you may be Jonghyun? I have heard a lot about you.”

“Jonghyun?” Kibum questioned and turned his head towards the door (the poor boy didn’t have a chance to know if Jonghyun really was there or if his cousin just was screwing with him again).

He had heard about him?– “That’s true, and who was it you was once again?” Jonghyun answered, his words dripping with sarcasm.

The guy’s smirk grew bigger as he pulled Kibum’s hand towards his mouth and placed a soft kiss on the surface. “What is it to you whom I am?”  



 

A/N: My 3. update this weekend (I don't feel desperate to get my 60th subscriber at all xD). Well, I don't think this turned out so well either and it got rather short once again (I need to stop when I feel like it or else will the rest of the chapter get filled with :c).

 

As always: Subscribers and comments are effin loved <3

This story wouldn't be able to survive without.

 

~ Legende ^__^v