Feline eyes.

I Think I Saw Love

 

C H A P T E R 1 3:Feline eyes.

 

As Kibum was standing – supporting himself with his crunches – in the little squared bathroom together with Jonghyun who was searching through his few belongings, he wasn’t sure how this was supposed to be any less embarrassing than getting bathed by the nurses. “Um, Jonghyun are—are you sure you want to do this?”

He heard the older boy chuckle as an answer. “Why? – If you don’t feel comfortable with it Kibum, then tell me. I was just thinking that since both of us are guys it would be less awkward for you.”

Less awkward?How in the world was this thought to be less awkward? Sure, they were both boys and relatively good friends, but Jonghyun was, nonetheless, still the boy of his dreams – which actually was more than true, since the latter in fact had been haunting his dreams lately – and Kibum wasn’t sure if he was anywhere near ready to show off his shattered body to that boy, which was somewhere in front of him this exact moment.

At the other hand, Jonghyun had already worked so hard at making the tiny bathtub ready for him. If he wasn’t wrong, the older boy had even cleaned the tub – after spending some minutes standing and looking at it, complaining about how filthy it was – and filled it with water, making sure that it had a pleasant temperature before adding soap with a mild scent of strawberry.

It wasn’t like Jonghyun.

“It’s alright. Just promise me that you won’t look—I mean not like there is anything worth looking at in the first place…” his sentence trailed off.   

He heard a low chuckle and before he knew of it, was a soft hand gently caressing his cheek, making him jolt in surprise. “Don’t say such thing about yourself Bummie. I am sure your body is just perfect,” Jonghyun voice muttered near his left ear, sending shivers down his back.

It wasn’t like Jonghyun at all.

“…I appreciate it Jonghyun, but—but don’t say stuff you don’t know anything about,” Kibum mumbled and turned his head away from Jonghyun, most of all to hide the blush that once again was about to creep onto his face because of the latter.

There was no way that he was perfect.

 “Anyway, shall we get over with this?” He asked changing the subject before Jonghyun got any time to protest. He had some few times earlier tried to wash himself – it had failed miserably. Even if he only had chosen to wash his hair while he still was sitting in the wheelchair and blindly handling the showerhead, he would always end up getting water all over his clothes and the rest of the bathroom.

“Okay let us,” Jonghyun answered with an unsecure, almost embarrassed voice. “Um, how are we going to get over with this?”

Kibum chocked a nervous laugh. “Just help me with the bandage in the first place. There is this stupid safety pin in the back.”

“Oh, okay. I will just move that as a starter then?” Jonghyun asked and Kibum felt how the older boy moved in front of him, as he had nodded approving. There was an awkward silence in the little squared bathroom. Jonghyun let both of his arms reach over each of Kibum’s shoulders, slightly resting his elbows there as his hands found their way to the safety pin. With a little bit of trouble Jonghyun unfastened the pin and slowly started to loosen the bandage that until now had been covering his eyes. 

As soon as the bandage was gone and Kibum opened his eyes a gasp reached his ears.

*

Jonghyun had heard it as well, the gaps, but it was first a few moments later that he realized it was himself that had let it out.  

He knew that Kibum was a gorgeous human being with his white soft baby skin and feminine features which even a female model would be jealous of – but his eyes completely surpassed these perfections.

Jonghyun stood there dumbfounded; looking into the younger’s pretty feline somewhat cloudy but definitely brown eyes.

They made him speechless.

They made his jaw drop.

They made his eyes widen.

They made his knees go weak and wobbly.

 

They made him doubt his uality.

 

“…J—Jjong?”

 



 

A/N: Guise! Aw, another short chapter! I'm so sorry, but I just couldn't get anything to fit into the chapter and I just thought it was a perfect ending. It's okay, right?! -scared-

Next chapter will be longer for sure, I promise! (A promise is always a good thing to do since I always end up keeping it xD).

 

SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED ALL OVER THE WORLD <3~

 

~ Legende ^_^v