1 + 1

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

After bumping into a music teacher at her adopted daughter's elementary school, Eun Jung, a female resident originally from America, begins experiencing lots of interference in her already hectic life. Suga, from famous boyband BTS, disguises himself as a music teacher during his break, and fails his student, Ji Won -- a mistake that leads to his life changing forever. Added with a wacky PTA system, things are about to get really crazy for Seoul International School.

Foreword

Fail.

"That was the only reason I became involved with a patient." I took a breath, explaining to him. "It's honestly nothing more than that."

"Explain why your daughter seems to have attachments to him too then, Ms. Kim." His eyes hovered over me like I was a teenager who had gotten in trouble for going out and drinking or something. He also didn't use 'Dr.'. That was irritating. I suppose it was partially my fault, but he wouldn't fire me, right? I was already building up debt due the whole eight years of Med School, and the fact that I was twenty-three -- which was way younger than the average resident -- and had a daughter to raise wasn't exactly the most pleasing thing without a job.

My dream job.

"He's her music teacher." I gulped quickly and handed him the school website on my phone. He still looked skeptical. Then again, with those giant caterpillar eyebrows, he always did. 

"And that's it?"

"Yeah. That's it."

Not.

UB12345
Enjoy 1+1 :)! The first chapter will be coming out soon.