No good

A Sin You Can't Sweat Out (April 8, 1990 – December 18, 2017)

Gay....

Boom! So he said it himself, already over heard it from his conversation with taemin, but still Kibum, himself telling me he is gay? it's been a few weeks ago and everything went surprisingly normal since our first meet up.
Nothing much has changed since than, we meet up now and than to discuss what we will do for our project.
I still don't know who he likes 
He has no intrests in me and he doesn't like Minho at all, than who was he staring at in class? 

i just can't collect my thoughts together. sh*t. 

Ah, why do i care anyways? i mean whatever..He isn't my friend and overthinking won't help either.

My eyes scanned the cafeteria and stared at Taemin's table.

It was than that something hit me, why isn't kibum sitting at taemin's table ? they were always together. This is already the 4th day in a row that they aren't eating together. Just strange.


i'm not stalking him or anything but i've started noticing him more now that i'm aware of him. 

"Cute" Minho murmured inaudibly as he stared in the same direction at Taemin's table. "Cute?" what the hell is he talking about? How can you say that about a guy? "Cute?! Don't joke around you jerk, you abuse that guy" i rolled my eyes in disbelieve.

Minho smirked in guilt, clearly amused. "so what? is your 'new blonde best friend' complaining about it?"

I frowned at his question "My new best friend? do you mean Kibum? Where do you get that from?" 
Me and kibum were hanging out after school but that's because of our schoolproject. I have no choice.

My new best friend? is he jealous?

"Please Jonghyun, he is the only one you are talking about, his name pop's up in whatever we are talking about. Just marry him already. I'm tired hearing his name over and over again and btw? i'm not abusing Taemin, it's just funny how bad he is at sports" Minho laughed out loud, throughout the canteen you could hear his laughter. Even Taemin stared in our direction.

So what i'm also bad at sports?! i don't get this guy at all.

"Crap, bullsh*t Minho,  You let him run until he gonna throw up, that's what i call 'abusing' " He still laughed my statement away.

"Let's clear this up for once and for all" minho said as he stood up and walked towards Taemin's table.

I couldn't hear their conversation or what Minho was asking but he grabbed Taemin's arm and dragged him at our table. That fairy guy was shivering in fear "well, speak up !" Minho commanded him to speak, i felt really sorry for that guy. Why was my best friend behaving like that? 

"Minho-!" Minho interrupted me "am i abusing or bullying you in any way?" He held taemin's arm tightly. "No.. not at all" Minho smiled amused "see? " i rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Hey tae, Now you are here, where is Kibum?" i asked. 

Taemin pulled his arm out of minho's tight grip. "He is practicing at our gymlocal during lunch break and after school with our dance teacher.  Kibum is really great at dancing so i don't get why he needs the extra lessons, there are worse dansers in our group" 

i bit my lip, he didn't tell me about that. Is that why he couldn't meet up last night?
 

"And yes, you ing abuse me Minho! i'm so done with this sh*t. I hate running and doing 150 push ups is deadly for a guy like me.i mean? wtf? you are nuts! I quit with our project, I'm going to ask for another partner to work with, miss shin will understand" Taemin shouted and walked away in anger. 

Well.. didn't see that coming for sure!  That kid had balls, shouting at minho like that in a full canteen? 

Minho was transfixed by the anger in his face and couldn't bring out a word. "did-he? just?" I nodded amused. "he dumped you" i laughed my b.tt off. Just too funny. Wish i caughed it on camera. 

"Noway...you..tae. just you wait!" Minho clenched his fist in anger and ran after Taemin. 

Goodluck Taemin.

--

To: Kibum
Topic; Hey, meet up after school?

I pressed 'send' on my phone as i stuffed my books in my locker. Still need to clean my sh/t up.
We still have lot's of work to do for our project, i kinda like working together with him. I lack creativity which he has in overload.  A perfect mach, don't you think? He is also easy going and i enjoy our time in my sister's coffee shop. 

I learned to drink iced coffee because of him. Of course sugar free. I smiled when my phone went off.

From: kibum
Topic; Sorry can't, dance class.

I frowned, again? maybe i surprise him at his dance class. Haven't seen him dancing yet. It's about time to find out how good he actually is.

i headed to our school's gymlocal. 
Loud music came through the doors and a loud male voice as well, scares the out of me.
I walked inside and hid somewhere they couldn't see me.

Never been here before, since i'm always skipping Gym class. Teacher doesn't even know me though.

I frowned when there were no other dancers except from kibum and another man. 
How weird, dance class? with no other dancers? where is taemin? 

Kibum looked all sweaty and extremely tired while the man was shouting at him all the time. My eyes scanned his whole body and every movement he made. He was well skilled, never seen a guy dancing that good before. He was just amazing! but where is his beautiful smile? he loves dancing ? why does it looks like he doesn't like this at all?

"C'mon Kibum! are you lazy?  that was not good at all. Your arms should be higher and your hips should move along with the music! How come you became this bad? i thought you were a great dancer, guess i'm wrong about that. If you want to get that solo, you need to practice more instead of hanging out with other guys!" The man grabbed kibums arm tightly, What is that man babbling about? Nothing wrong with kibums dancing skills? i don't know anything about dancing but kibum is amazing! 

"I'm tired, just give me a break" kibum bit his lip and tried to free himself. "tired? and having a break? a real dancer isn't tired and doesn't ask for breaks, a real dancer push himself to the limit, are you a quitter?" The man pushed his forehead against kibum's head. I can tell kibum felt  really uncomfortable.

The man's grib on kibums arm became tighter and kibum was in pain, i could see it in his beautiful eyes. 

where is kibum's big mouth now?!  why can't he stand up for himself?

"you-hurting me coach"  kibum said soft spoken. "if you think about dating and meeting up with other guys behind my back, i'll make sure to hurt you even more. understand?! even more painful than-----" the man frowned and looked up in my direction. He sighed and let go of kibums arms.

"alright, get dressed. i'll text you later" the man left after that.

Kibum scolded something inaudible.

I stood up and waved at him "what an awesome dance coach u have" i said exasperated by the thoughts of that man.
The hell? hurt you even more? what does he mean by that? i want to beat that guys !

This is so wrong, that man is no good. 

Kibum rolled his eyes annoyed "Wait outside i'm getting dressed, i'll see you in a minute" 

--

A minute became 30 minutes, we actually ended up in my sisters coffee shop with iced coffee's.
We didn't talk on the way here, i don't want to rush him to talk to me.

His face was expressionless, it kind of scares me.


He looked completely different, He  is wearing black tight pants with holes on the knees and a nice grey sweater with the words 'I like my coffee black' writen on it. His blond hair was perfectly styled and i fell in love with his scent of almonds. He looks beyond perfect. if he was a girl.. He would be my type, my cup of tea.

I shook my head by the thoughts, what am i thinking? so wrong!

He stared at his coffee still expressionless. i couldn't describe what i'm feeling right now,
Am i angry because of what a p/ussy kibum actually is or am i feeling sad for him? 

"That guy is sick" i spoke up, had enough of the silence. Kibum shrugged "my dance teacher? No really, he was playing around " he tried to laugh but failed, still avoiding my eyes. I frowned "strange way of playing around, the way he shouted at you and grabbed your arm, i'm sure you'll have a blue mark on your arm tomorrow" kibum finally looked up and smiled again. My heart skipped a beat.

My eyes widen and held my hand against my chest.

" He is right, i'm a lazy quitter, if i want to dance a solo in our next performance i should work harder" he sighd deeply and finally drank from his coffee. "what's wrong with you kibum? he hurts and threatens you!"  you could hear the anger in my voice.
 

"Why do you even care? mind you own business and don't point fingers at my dance teacher. Minho isn't any better" kibum said in disgust. "The way he treat taemin is horrible, i want to beat his " He clenched his fists. I smiled at his words. "I'll help you" i sugested.

Kibum laughed "not defending your best friend or what?" he  doesn't believe a single word.

I just love this guy's smile. 
"Not really, i also disapprove his behavoir towards Taemin, but he is not a bad guy, i love him with my whole heart. When i was little i got bullied because i was weak and had no friends, Minho stood up for me back than, so i'm thankfull. He saved my live in some way.." i smiled at the thoughts, i really was a nerd. "Btw, he is jealous of you" i laughed loud.
 

Kibum's eyes widen "why?" he couldn't believe a word i was saying. 
"He thinks you are becoming my new best friend" kibum smiled at the words and looked up "taemin also said that, don't you worry about taemin to much, when it's enough he'll kick minho's , i'm sure about that" 

"so we are becoming best friends?" i asked hopefull.

Kibum thought deeply " guess so" he laughed .

It feels really good hanging out with him.. maybe, we became good friends.

"Hey, kibum-" kibum interrupted me " You call me key now we are friends, i dislike the name kibum alot" he said.
"so.. key?" I hesitated for a bit "if it's hard to talk about, what happens during dance class, don't force yourself to tell me but i'll be watching over you now, so let me come over when you have dance class, so i won't worry about it to much" i offered. 

He nodded and said with a big grin on his face "fine, if you want to see me that badly?"

i couldn't bring out a word.."yah! don't get to high of yourself, it's only to make sure he won't act like that towards you again" 

Key nodded not impressed at all "right..."

maybe.. just maybe it was also because i wanted to see him dance more often.