Carefull

A Sin You Can't Sweat Out (April 8, 1990 – December 18, 2017)

Once you know the truth, your entire perspective changes.
I watched Kibum closely, counting his 'staring at minho' times. His desk was in the middle of the classroom.
I had a perfect view from my desk. He isn’t like any other ordinary student.

His style is quite unique with his ear-piercings. He bleached his hair again, it wasn’t yellow/orange like last year, neither was it blonde. No.. It’s more like white today. It made him look younger, it made him look cute.

Hey! I blinked twince. One side of his hair was shaved, like I said he was Unique.  I wonder how he dresses outside school. Haven’t met him outside school though.

But now I know the truth, things that didn’t bother me before, became noticeable. Even little things start to seem meaningful now, like his unique style.
It bothers me knowing his secret and there’s nothing I can do about it.

“Silence! First, Kim kibum, Our principal wants to see you after class. You probably know why?! ” The teacher said, pointing at the half/shaved white hair boy.  Though his hairstyle is forbidden, I liked it on him. He looks pretty with blonde-I mean white hair.

The white nodded and sighed. “it’s for my dance act, can’t do anything about it.”

Dance act? He is a dancer? I narrowed my eyes and scanned his body. Now you mention it, his physique is very thin, looking at his arms and waist. Perfect for a dancer.

Never seen a male dancing before though and not planning to either.

“Alright class, listen up! I have something special in mind for your upcoming exam.” Our teacher said pretty excited. I looked at Minho beside me. “sh*t” We mouthed together. He was thinking the same way I did.

“Last time Teacher Shin gave us a special exam, we had to buy a turtle and observe it for a whole year.

" help me guys, my dad made turtle soup from Jackie”  Onew whispered to us. My eyes grew wide and I couldn’t hold my laughter. His dad made soup from his turtle?!  “Nothing better than’ Jackie soup’ ” Minho said dryly, ready for a Tv commercial spot.

Onew scoffed and rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. Which i found funny.

“Btw, Jackie? really? u actually gave it a name? babo” Minho was scratching the back of his neck, not caring about onews feelings. You can tell he really liked his turtle.

“Huh?! Gave’ IT’ a name? excuse me?  I named him after Jackie Chan,  I liked him a lot, the love of my life. Still missing Jackie everyday“ Onew looked outside the window at the blue sky.

How deep..

"homo" Minho rolled his eyes.

I still have my turtle and I named her sekyung, after my favorite teacher. But no way I will tell my friends about it.

“Quiet in the back!” Teacher Shin shouted irritated. “It’s a group work AND! No, Don't get your hopes up.  You can’t work with your best friend. Take a random piece of paper out this jar.” She walked around the class with the jar.

Minho sighed deeply “Miss, we are already 18 years old, I’m not taking a piece of paper out of that jar. It’s so childish. It something we did in pre-school”  

Teacher Shin smirked in front of minho’s desk “Oh, Mister Choi, but you don’t have to do this, I just write a big red F on your paper, problem solved” she smiled brightly moving on to my desk with her jar.

Atch...

I picked one out and smiled at her. She is my favorite teacher and she’s so hot. Always wearing skirts, showing her beautiful legs. We only have a 6 year gap, she is still young only 24. My dream woman. I almost drooled. 

“Please, Miss Shin, No more animals! I can't take losing  another one” Onew begged her, his hands grabbing hers. She shook her head. "Do you really think i will do that again after you giving me the Recipe for making turtle soup?" She stared at him in anger.  Onew shrugged "Could be.."

 

“Alright, unfold your piece of paper and find someone with the same symbol. You can choose a theme you want to talk about and make something great out of it! You can talk about anything you want, do what you want, the sky is the limite. Have fun and suprise me, blow my mind! ” She walked up to minho’s desk and left the last piece of paper on his desk. He mumbled a low ‘thank you’ almost inaudible.

I looked hopeful at Minho’s and Onew’s paper but neither of them had the same symbol as me. Just too bad, I don’t want to work with anyone else.  

“Square?!” I shouted out loud, waiting for someone to stood up.
 

“Square!”

I froze and couldn’t bring out a word. Kibum?! Out of everyone in my class, it has to be him! Why?!
Oi,oi, why? Are you serious?  I didn’t wanted to be involved with Kibum, guess I just got involved.

Kibum walked up to my desk and shook my hand “Let’s get along!” I bit my lip and just nodded. I couldn't bring out a word. How can i work with him after i know his secret?

Onew opened Minho’s paper and shouted “circle, anyone?!

“Ah, Circle!” a soft voice answered, it turned out to be Taemin.

Onew laughed spontaneous “hah! Congrats, you are working with Taemin, but I don’t think you will do something that has to do with sports, Minho”

“Shut up ” Minho mumbled dry and blunt, rubbing his temples in irritating.
“ We can switch if you want to? I do love sports so maybe we can work together ” Kibum offered Minho. Minho looked up in surprise with a cute smile, which made Kibum blush.
I narrowed my eyes, Noway, I can’t trust Kibum with Minho.

 “eh? You don’t want to work with me?” I'm sounding strongly disappointedt and purely offended, which, in some way i was! He wanted to replace me with Minho. By the way? What is wrong with me? He should be flattered! Everyone wants to work me. Well.. almost everyone.


Kibum grimaced “Nothing, I just thought….” I interrupted him.
“I want to do something with music, kibum” I said shamelessly, Ignoring his explanation.

The blonde smiled and nodded "fine"

 I know exactly what he was thinking, he wanted to pair up with Minho so he could spend time with Minho.

“Give me your phone” I demanded. He raised an eyebrow but gave his phone anyway. “This is my number, we can meet up after school at my place" I said enthousiastically, Maybe a little bit too enthousiastic.
"I have dance class on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays” Kibum said while staring at Minho, who was busy discussing his theme with Taemin.

My lips curled into a smirk “You can come to my place, tonight” I offered him.

 

“Ding Ding Ding, Mister Kim Kibum can you please come to the principal’s office?”

 

Kibum bit his lips and smirked, looking at the schoolspeakers “Okay? Hmm..  I’m free at 7PM, text me your address. See you, bye! Come tae…”  Kibum grabbed taemin by his arm and dragged him outside the classroom. "Hey?! i was--.."  - "Just sh*t up"

Well I have to admit,
After coming into contact with Kibum, He didn’t turn out as bad as I thought he’d be. But no matter what kind of guy he is, if he forces himself onto Minho, I’ll beat his ing **ss.

 

To: Kibum

Daegu street, number 25.
Don’t be late.

I pressed send and sighted.

"Do you know Kibum?" Minho asked out of nowhere. "Why? do you also want to replace me?" I asked irritated. 
"Ha! are you jealous? haha! No really,  i thought he is pretty cool, He changed his hair, right?" Minho asked interested and cocked his head to the side. Probably imaging Kibum.

I bit my lip "Just, be carefull, Minho" 
Minho raised an eyebrow "what are you talking about?"

I shrugged and covered my face with my hands. "Just.. forget about it..." 
Why can't i just tell him? so frustrating!