Chapter 8: Idiots

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

It’s been a whole 2 weeks since Taehyung had talked to him, laugh at him, ing looked at him.

 

 

Jungkook was slowly losing his mind. He didn’t know why Taehyung was avoiding him. He growls in front making the students yelp in fear, creating a path for him to go thru. Right after his last class he decided to finally settle things.

 

With Taehyung not talking to him, he was certain it was because of that again. It wasn’t the first so Jungkook was sure it was the reason for the latter's strange behavior.

 

Yoongi was right behind him, trying to talk sense into him but it was rather too late. Jungkook was too mad to even hear his hyung. Jungkook had spotted the bastard. Right across the hall was Lee Soojung, the bastard was laughing along with his minions. Jungkook didn’t blink when he started walking towards them.

 

 

Jungkook could rival Yoongi’s intimidating aura if he wanted to. His glare was straightly glued at the red head as the gap keeps getting thinner and thinner.

 

When he got closer, Soojung’s met his.

 

Shooting his hand out, he grips on the ’s collar making the people around them jolt in surprise. Jungkook lets out a snort and a smirk forming his handsome sculptured face before slamming Soojung hard into the lockers. " You sure know how to piss me off real good "

 

Everyone gasped.

 

The impact was too much; having the groan painfully in his grip which he tightened every second. Jungkook didn’t care if the man was hurt or not. Cause believe him, slamming him into the lockers is just the beginning.

 

“ What did you do to him” He growls lowly. He expected an answer but Soojung just gave him something that even pissed him off. Jungkook wasnt a very patient man, especially when things are circling around his matter.

 

“ W-was wondering when we will settle this Jeon” Soojung acted calm even if he was overshadowed by Jungkook’s demeanor. Jungkook’s eyes grew darker.

 

“ Let me ask you again. What. the. . did. you. do. to. him?” he presses lowly. Yoongi had tried to stop him by stepping in and yanking the younger’s shoulder but Jungkook didn’t budge from his spot. Jungkook harshly shrugs the hand off, sending his hyung a glare.

 

Soojung gave him a distasteful smirk, and you have no idea how much Jungkook want to destroy that face of his “ So its true? You and Taetae had a sm—“

 

“ I asked you a question, don’t ing test my patience Lee. I might have let you slip the last time cause I decided to settle things in a more mature way, which doesn’t include violence. But If I find out that the reason why Taehyung is avoiding me is because of you. I will find you and I will make you regret the day you stepped into my zone. I will make you beg in your knees surrounded by your own blood” Those came out with pure venom on everyword Jungkook said. Soojung's face paled in fear, on how strong and dominant Jungkook's presense was. Even everybody had paled.

 

" Jungkook that's enough"

 

Jungkook wasnt suppose to listen but he notices the shift of his hyung's voice. In a solid second he lets go before scowling at Soojung's face, who pathetically fell on his making Jungkook smile in triumph.

 

" You held your eyes above me, when you have no idea what i am capable of Soojung. Arrogant talk wont lead you anywhere." Jungkook stares down, looking straight at Soojung's eye " This... Is where your eyes meet mine"

 

" Y-you call that a threat! hah! Look who's talking! you're just all talk Jungkook!" Soojung hysterically laughs, and with the help of his friends he was able to stand up from his feet. Jungkook's face only hardened, his fist clentching in the sides. Yoongi places ahand over Jungkook's face, stepping in with his famous glare.

Immediately Soojung shutted his lips, the amusement leaving as well.

 

" Lee Soojung, you better thank me" Yoongi trailed, tilting his head to the side." If it werent for me, you wouldnt be even standing properly right now"

" Keep talking midget! im not even afraid of both of you!"

 

Something inside Yoongi and Jungkook snaps. Welp almost. Yoongi was about to advance when Jungkook stopped him " hyung, we cant cause a scene..."

 

Yoongi growls very lowly taking a step back before snarling at Soojung " You have a way of getting into people’s mind indeed, that's a talent my friend. An annoying talent"

 

Jungkook watches as Soojung's annoying face morphed into something more irritating. He doesnt like the red head, ever since that bastrad touched Taehyung in ways he could not imagine. Honestly, Jungkook wanted to bash his head since day one of the truth, but he had to stop himself so that Taehyung wont get scared of him instead. Everytime he looks at Soojung, it would just boil his blood until it reaches to the max.

 

Jungkook clearly had enough of this er's bull. " Aw are the two bad boys sad cause their lil lovers are avoiding you? Sad life indeed, mates. Karma's a . thats what you get for even sticking your noses at someone else's business. Taehyung was mine to begin with Jeon! and that hot dancer of a friend he has, Park Jimin? we we--"

 

Within a second, Yoongi advances, throwing a jab at Soojung's face. It happened too fast. Yoongi finally cracked, and with Soojung's head hanging low due to the sudden pain, the elder raised his foot, swinging it directly at Soojung's face.

 Everybody gasps unable to move or speak from the scene unfolding. Yoongi snorts tapping Jungkook's shoulder, who swiftly grab onto Soojung's shirt, throwing him over to the floor like handling a sack of rice.

 

There was blood coming out of Soojung's mouth and nose proudly caused by Yoongi, and now he was unconsious due to Jungkook's strength. Jungkook lets go of the shirt and smirks, glancing at the crowd that had started to form.

" Anyone else want to make a statement?" Jungkook asks making them all shake their heads in unison. " Thought so "

 

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He sighs for the 20th time, with his chin resting on the palm of his hand, looking at the window with a bored face. It was already been 2 weeks since he last talked to a certain someone.

There was this nagging feeling that Jungkook also reciprocated his actions. It happened around the middle of the week. Taehyung was heading to his next class with Jimin when they didnt notice Jungkook right in front of them, it took Taehyung a minute staring at the male's brown orbs. But Jungkook's face held no expression and just walked pass him. It hurt, like hell. But the bitterness of his phase made him shake the ugly feeling and ignored that Jungkook just ignored him.



“ Let me guess...?” A timid voice chirped pulling a sit right across him, startling Taehyung in the process. He drifts his eyes at Jimin, who was settling nicely on his own sit, staring at him with a worried face. Taehyung eyes the double chocolate frappe on Jimin's hand. " you're regretting avoiding Jungkook who is now might i add also avoiding you?"



“ I’m ... not regretting anything ” He pouts, slamming his head in the table earning a snort from his friend. It felt like déjà vu for Taehyung.



Jimin laughs even harder when a red mark had appeared on Taehyung's forehead when he detached face from the table “ Are you avoiding Jungkook cause of your phase or ... something else?"


" Something else..."

" Care to tell?"

" No, you'd laugh at me..."

" Try me Tae"

" Still not telling you.."

" Tae..."

" Fine, but first why are you still avoiding Yoongi hyung as well?"

" .... Dont start changing the subject on me Tae"

" Okay just to be fair, lets say it all together"

" That's stu--"

" In one.."

" Ugh fine.."

" Two"

Three.

 

" I got jealous when i saw him flirting with a girl!" they said in perfect sync. Both of them fastly clamped their own mouth due to the shock. With their eyes wide open and hand over their lips, they watch as they slowly get red.

 

" Oh my god..."

Taehyung whimpers, nodding " Oh my god...."

" JINX!" they both said in chorus again. They yelp and covered their mouths again. " JINX AGAIN!"

" Okay, okay, okay. So your jealous as well? wait you saw Jungkook at the party? I saw him and Yoongi when i went to find you... Jungkook wasnt talking to anyone when i saw him tho, I just saw a girl talking to hyung" Jimin points out his brows, furrowing. “ Like legit this girl was tounching with her manacured fingers at hyung. It made me cringe”

"no, no, no, no..." Taehyung blurts outs shaking his head. "When you and Hobi hyung left me i had to go Dora the explorer on my and unfortunately and unluckily saw Jungkook getting flirted by a freaking female specimen. And mind you! its not called jealousy, its just a phase that every teenage gay boy experiences"

 

Jimin scrunches his nose, looking at Taehyung weirdly " What phase? its obviously called jealousy! You and i are pissed off that someone's been flirting with them! thats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter