Chapter 4: Sunday's be like

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Oh my god Jimothy, I cannot by the progress of the stars.” Taehyung groans with a book over his face. Jimin who just came out from the kitchen with a spatula frowns at the whining lump of meat in the couch.

 

 

“ You sound stressed” Jimin points out, wiping his free hand over the apron he has on. “ And with the beautiful years of friendship we have I would know that you use old time Caesar lines when you’re stressed out”

 

 

“ Firstly, it’s called Modern language, Monologues? And Its from No Fear, Julius Caesar its one of the classics. Great stuff. And secondly I am not stressed. I’m troubled” Taehyung removes the book and sits up his back facing Jimin. He pouts and turns his head. “ It’s different okay?”

 

 

Jimin smiles, crossing both of his arms “ Troubled, distressed … stressed its all the same thing Tae. Difference between them is the spelling. Just admit it, you like Jungkook”

 

“ I do not! What proof do you have to present in which to ratify the sense of averment” Taehyung announces with the book in his hand using it to point at Jimin.

 

 

Jimin was grinning from ear to ear. “ Tae, you do know that I didn’t understand half of your sentence. But it means that I’m right”

 

Taehyung went silent for a while realizing his actions was true. A face of shock was displayed within seconds making Jimin burst out of laughter.

 

“ Oh my god Jimothy. What is life so far”

 

“ Life with a dash of Jungkook that’s what” Jimin says waving his spatula like it’s a wand. Taehyung gives him a glare putting down his book and pushing himself up only to stride to his bestfriend.

 

 

“ I just don’t get why Jungkook is doing stuffs for me”

 

“ Can’t the guy just do things simply because he likes you?”

 

“ Not just that Jimin. It just confuses the out of me. Last time he was just a bad boy who I admire then next thing you know he comes in and says I like you bull ”

 

“ And you don’t like it..?” Jimin raises a brow

 

Taehyung blushes “ No! Of course I like it, Love it even cause my dream is coming true. But it’s just strange cause it feels like he knows me for a long time. And I’m not even sure if he likes, likes me in that way. Maybe he just likes me for the image and reputation? I don’t know Soojung likes me cause of that so maybe Jungkook’s the same”

 

 

“ Well Soojung is just a pathetic microorganism who got rejected by a goddess which damaged his mother effing pride and like to take revenge. An package you received. But Jungkook is somehow different from the type of men that approach you right?” 

 

 

Soojung was a very sensitive topic to talk about. Taehyung knew the latter when he started high school. It was the first day of school when they met Soojung, He was sitting beside Taehyung Jimin says its was love at first sight for the bastard but Taehyung thinks it was because of the title Angel he had back then. A person who can’t be touched and Soojung wanted the fame.

 

Quickly getting uncomfortable Taehyung drifted his eyes on the spatula Jimin was holding.

 

 

“ What are you baking anyway?” Taehyung asks, “ You never bake. Like legit everything you touch turns into dust or rocks. Baking is never your calling, why the change of life Jimothy?”

 

 

Jimin slaps his shoulder earning a whine from Taehyung “ You lil punk, Baking is just interesting okay? It’s fascinating on how you can mix things together to make something good. Baking is practically life in a bowl”

 

“ What ever you say. What are you baking anyway? Cookies?”

 

Jimin’s eyes lights up like a Christmas tree “ almond cookies! Its Hyung’s favori—”

 

 

 " Knew it!" Jimin was caught red handed, Taehyung was laughing, Pointing a finger at his blushing best friends “ You’re going to kill him tho"It was obvious that Jimin was doing it in the first place for Yoongi.

   

 

“ I’m going to kill you after I bake these kickass looking cookies and prove you wrong. Then I’m going to shove it in your throat killing you in the process with my yummy delectable harmful almond cookies” Jimin darkly says tugging on Taehyung’s arm pulling them back inside the kitchen. “ But before that happens help me cause I accidentally poured the salt in the batter instead of the sugar, so yeah practically I’m suffering here”

 

 

Taehyung laughs “ Aw Jiminie you’re so cute. Baking cookies for Yoongi-hyung to enjoy. The effort is real indeed”

 

 

Taehyung and Jimin could not make out of what happened to the kitchen. Admittedly Taehyung wasn’t a baker either but he baked brownies once and it came out edible unlike Jimin here, who baked him a cake on his last birthday, when Taehyung took a bite he spent the whole night sleeping beside the toilet bowl.

 

 

 

Both idiots’ looks so stupid, they were just sitting in front of the oven staring at their cookies. Taehyung decided to make some chocolate chips for Jungkook and no; they’ re just a “thank you” cookies and nothing else. It’s nothing ELSE. Jimin was looking at his watch from time to time while Taehyung was intensely staring at the rising dough.

 

Half of the tray consisted of almond cookies because Jimin insisted to just put them in together. Both of them were covered in flour and eggs, it was Jimin’s fault why they were covered in eggs, being so smart he cracked an egg using Taehyung’s forehead but instead of making a small crack the egg exploded in his face, to return the favor Taehyung cracked an egg in Jimin’s head which resulted to an egg fight.

 

 

“ You think Hyung will like the cookies?” Jimin asked him showing off his cute puppy face. Taehyung snorted and waves his hand in front of his pouting friend.

 

 

“ Of course, he will like it. Honestly in my theory Yoongi-hyung will love anything you give him, noticing that he’s so head over heels for you” Taehyung said with a hint of amusement. Its not like he was lying, Yoongi had that smile each time he looks at Jimin and Taehyung thinks it’s the most romantic thing evah he totally ships them. OTP for life people. Preach.

 

 

Jimin squeaks hiding his blushing cheeks from Taehyung “ That is not true, he sees me as a friend that’s all”

 

“ Sure. A friend” Taehyung rolls his eyes “ Friendsssssss…I feel bad for Yoongi-hyung, Friend-zoned by an in denial pride eater” 

 

This makes Jimin’s cheeks even redder “ You insolent fool. Stop talking”

 

 

"Wait..." Taehyung trailed off " do we have cute package thingys for the cookies?"

 

 

" Holy "

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook lets out a yawn. Yoongi in the speed of light elbowed him with a stern face. “ Kid stop yawning its annoying”

 

 

But the black haired Adonis gave him a glare “ well sorry, you’re snoring kept me all night. How is it even posible for your snore to reach my room anyway, the guest room was very far..”

 

 

“ Its your fault for making me sleep in your penthouse, actually i dont know, kinda funny tho ill keep sleeping at your place so i can disturb you in a daily basis” Yoongi blankly says, fishing out his phone from his front pocket. Jungkook leans back with his hands under his neck, looking outside the café’s window. Usually they would spend their Sunday’s working out but deciding to take a break they stumbled themselves in a small café near their apartment.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter