Chanter 2: Too Sudden For His Heart

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Taehyung was attacked by his sobbing bestfriend. Just like Yoongi-hyung said earlier he had fetched his bestfriend from his dance practice. Another guilt feeling had form in the bottom of his stomach.

 

 

“ You stupid idiot! I told you to take the bus! What would happen if that Soojung kidnaped you again? You want me to commit murder?!” Jimin cries, Pulling Taehyung even closer. His eyes were blurry with tears once again and without hesitation, he buries his face on his bestfriend neck, letting a sob of his own let out.

 

 

Yoongi and Jungkook were right behind them, watching them with a stern face. Yoongi had his arms crossed together with an amused face plastered on his handsome face. Jungkook however didn’t look any friendlier at all. For some reason he has his hands on a tight fist.

 

 

Jimin was the first to break the embrace and cups the smaller’s face with both of his hands “ Did he touched you? Don’t you dare lie to me Taehyungie, you bruise easily so I would know”

 

 

Taehyung lets out a broken chuckle and wipes his tear with the sleeve of his sweater, tugging the hem with his other hand. “ He just grabbed on my shoulder, Jiminie”

 

 

“ Just that?” Jimin asks, “ You know you can tell me right? He wouldn’t know you told me cause he’d be dead when that time comes and you have to hide me forever”

 

Taehyung laughs genuinely this time, his box smile appearing. Jungkook unclenching his hand in relief, a small smile would appear.

 

 

As he continues to nod at his bestfriend’s chorus of questions, Yoongi decided to interrupt them by clearing his throat in a rather rudely manner. Both of their heads snapped on Yoongi’s direction, Jimin’s cheeks being tainted by a slight pink of color. Yoongi however noted how cute the blushing boy and gave him a grin as he tilts his head. Jimin died, killed on the spot.

 

 

“ T-Thank you Hyung for saving Taehyung” Jimin started, slipping his hand on Taehyung’s arm.

 

Yoongi nods with a smile making Jimin’s blushing face turn even brighter. Jungkook though wasn’t amused at all. He had stepped forward with a frown on his face.

 

“ Has that Soojung did this before?” Jungkook asks Jimin. Taehyung looks down, drawing closer to Jimin’s hold hiding his face on his bestfriend’s shoulder.

 

“ Too many to even count “ Jimin frowns, patting Taehyung’s head gently making the latter relax “ Soojung tends to do the extremes. He also have a slight obsession on him”

 

Jungkook scoffs “ Slight. That bastard might have won the stalker ward of the year if you ask me” Taehyung tries to peek from Jimin’s shoulder only to crave Jungkook’s smile in his head. Jungkook was smiling all right, and the smile was directly at him.

 

Jungkook fished out his phone, handing it to Taehyung with a smile on his face. But the shy boy chose to stare at the device and tilts his head at Jungkook with confusion.

 

 

“ Is it okay for me to get your number?” Yoongi wanted to gag at the sudden request. Jimin however wasn’t pleased of this. Even if Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung’s biggest petty crush is finally getting his number, he needs to evaluate this man first.

 

 

Jimin had grabbed Jungkook’s phone with a frown. The black haired boy narrowed his eyes on Jimin, his smile disappearing. Taehyung just hid his face again.

 

 

“ Taehyung doesn’t have a phone. But if you want to contact him, he’s always with me so it wouldn’t be a problem” Jimin casually says, adding his number in Jungkook’s phone. But of course Jimin lied, Taehyung does have a phone but Jimin is just overprotective and doesn’t let anyone have his number.

 

 

Jungkook pressed “ but what if he wasn’t?”

 

 

“ He will, Taehyung doesn’t go anywhere without me with him” Jimin arcs up his brows planning to be a lil bit intimidating. But Jungkook was unfazed, truthfully tho he was slightly pissed.

 

 

Before Jungkook could even say anything else, Jimin had shoved his phone back, quickly grabbing Taehyung’s arm. Tugging him gently to his side “ well Thank you for helping out Taehyung. It was a pleasure to also meet you and..” he traces glancing at Yoongi “ You too hyung, thank you again”

 

 

Taehyung didn’t get the chance to thank the pair himself when Jimin was already dragging him. Taehyung was feeling frustrated for some reason, He wasn’t sure if it’s because Jimin didn’t let him get the chance to say his goodbye. He looks back, and he smiles, lifting a hand and waves gently at Jungkook who was returning the gesture. He felt his cheeks warming up and mouth a Thank you before he disappears with his bestfriend.

 

 

 

Jungkook lets out a breathe he never knew he held. He turns to Yoongi and tosses him his phone. Yoongi who was unprepared, almost dropped the phone with a scowl on his face.

 

 

“ Why’d yah give it? Its your phone Kid”

 

“ Memorize Jimin’s number. I know you want it” Jungkook laughs, wiggling his eyebrows at his Hyung.

 

The older just gave him a dangerous gaze before tossing it back to him. “ I don’t need to, I got his number when I looked for him earlier”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The thing is, Taehyung couldn’t sleep at all. A human body needs 8 hours of sleep in order to recover your damaged cells in the body. Looking at the time he has 5 hours left of sleep, which is bad for his health. Taehyung lets out a groan, pulling the blanket to his face, concentrating on sleeping however a certain male specie’s smile would pop out in his head every time he closes his eyes.

 

 

Oh god Taehyung


He lets out a groan.

 

 

“ Jesus Christ Kim Taehyung. It’s like 2 in the morning, if I don’t wake up before 7 I’m blaming you and leave your sleeping here” Jimin grumbles from the top deck. Taehyung laughs and brings the blanket up to his face.

 

 

“ Fine.. Fine, fine, fine. I’m sleeping”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   Taehyung is literally dead.

Its was 8:15 and his class was a 7:30

 

He had slept in and he missed first class, his 3 hours class and even if he appeared late he would be marked absent for being late more than 15 minutes. Quickly kicking the sheets out he quickly sits up. Remembering Jimin’s threat last night made his heart hammer but when he spotted a foot dangling from the top deck his heart went on a leap to mars.

 

 

“ Park Jimin! Wake up!” Taehyung shouts, shaking the foot vigorously. “ . Oh god, you’re going to kill me! But wake the up Park Jimin!”


“ shut up Tae and check your goddamn phone” Jimin mutters, drawing his foot back into the blanket for Taehyung to leave alone. Taehyung jumps out of his bed and rampaged his bag in the floor near the door. He successfully fishes it out and sees a text message coming from their Block rep.

 

 

“ We have no morning classes today. Serve yourself lucky that you’ll be able to walk around alive” Jimin grumbles, returning to his bed snuggling close to his pillow.

 

Taehyung lets out a puff of breathe and ruffles his messy hair gently. He looks at the time on his phone and he knows he won’t be joining his bed when he was already wide-awake. 

 

“ I’m going to make breakfast” Taehyung sighs grabbing a pair of jeans and a random sweater from the cabinet he and Jimin share. Taehyung sees Jimin lift a thumbs up and that his cue to go.  

 

 

 

With his phone in his hand he took a step out of the bedroom, he closes the door behind him, scanning their apartment for any mess. Their apartment wasn’t big nor small it was just right for two people to live in. He was thinking of flapjacks when he entered the kitchen. Taking out a few mixing bowls and some mixing flour he sets it down in the counter. Realizing that there wasn’t any eggs and milk left, he sighs in frustration.    

 

He had a visible pout on his lips and decided to grab some in the nearest convenience store.  Putting on his comfy converse he took his spare key and locks the door. Who knows, someone might break in and steal their stuff or Jimin so better safe than sorry.

 

 

Even with his glasses he was having a hard time looking at the different brand of milk. A carton of eggs in his hands all he needed were milk. A nice, trusted brand of milk.

 

People were eying him weirdly cause he has been standing there for a solid 30 minutes debating on his mind.

 

 

“ Are you planning on becoming a statue by just standing there?” Taehyung squeaks in surprise. Turning his head he sees Yoongi’s smile at him.

 

“ H-Hyung” Taehyung returns the smile, putting a hand over his beating chest “ you scared the outta me”

 

“ Happy to hear that” Yoongi said, walking towards him. Taehyung noted that Yoongi was scanning the place and might be looking for something…or someone.

 

“ You’re not with your bestfriend?” Knew it



Taehyung chuckles “ Not left him alone to grab some milk for flapjacks”

 

 

“ I see” Yoongi smiles and grabs energy drink. Taehyung smiles and decided to grab the least suspicious milk. As he brings the cold beverage in his chest he eyes the surrounding, pouting a bit.

 

 

“ Jungkook’s outside” Yoongi laughs looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter