Chapter 16: Next Time

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seokjin doesnt remeber the last time he was this happy. He came home to his dorm with cake to celebrate with himself with the success. His project propasal was approved and all is left was to make it happen. As he slice up a piece to endulge with, he took out his approved project. He still couldnt shake the fact that he didnt need to revise or come up with a new one unlike before. 

You need to replace this with this... so your professor can actual--

You dont have to tell me! i know!

Sureeee you do


He couldnt help but smile at their endless bickering. Kim Namjoon, he was certainly an interesting guy. And he couldnt wait to tell him the good news. With the thought in hand, he quickly leaves his half even cake and dashed thru his living room and into his bedroom. He spotted his phone resting on top of his desk and he quickly picks it up. He taps in the numbers he knows by heart and smiles as he held the device near his ears. 

wait. what. 

Was I smiling and excited just now?  Seokjin tensed up realizing that he was smiling and all giddly. He soon recollects himself and activated his cool demeanor. He felt his cheeks heating up for somereason Just tell him that they can start the project...and dont get all excited Seokjin.. Yah don--

" Hello?" 

" Omg! Joonie! You cannot believe this but the proposal got an instant aprovement! Can you believe that?! Where are you? I bought some cake to celebrate! Come on let--" 

" Oh Seokjin... Uh uh uh uh sorry im kinda busy right now..."

" Where are you?" 

" .... if you must know" 

" I need to know" He snaps back with irritation boiling up. Was he with someone? 

" Promise you wont freak out?..." 

" Why??" 

" Funny think you know. We just wanted t have fun and simply enjoy ourselves with a couple of drinks and music to relax and swear to me you wont freak out..." 

" Again, why?" 

" Because right now. Uhh the thing is.. Your brother is with us. But dont worry we havent entered the bar yet...."

" Okay Taetae is a big boy now so i wouldn't get mad... well back to my topic, can you believe it?! Now we can actually start the real deal Joonie! Then its all done!" 

" Yeah yeah thats nice Seokjin--- Kim Namjoon! get off the phone right now and help us look for Taehyungie!-- Oh " 

Seojkin suddenly pales, and if earlier he felt like heating up from anger, he's blood ran cold in seconds. That was Jimin's voice. ... Where on earth were they?! And to top the sundae off his day, he's treassured lil brother was missing? or lost? or OMG He doesnt want to think any possible things anymore.  

" Yah! Namjoon hyung! 6 eyes are better than 4! If anything happens to TaeTae i will see to it to burn all of your records!" Yup... that was definately Jimin. Seokjin stood up from the corner of his bed and dashed to the front door where he took out his coat and car keys. 

" Joonie? Where are you?" Seokjin asks scrambling thru his shoes " Where's my lil brother? Where the hell are you guys?! TaeTae hates crowded places! Do you even know that he has--" 

" A phobia around people? he didnt tell me but it was pretty obvious" Namjoon chuckles from the over side, Oh he has the guts to chuckle at their situation " Im sorry Seokjin.. We were just searching my phone inside my car then when we got out, Taehyung wasnt there anymore. I'll text you the address...I'll see you and a bit" 

Seokjin whimpers, closing the door behind him. The thought of his lil brother missing was making his stomach swirl, " Okay... And Joonie?" 

" Yeah?" 

" Please be careful and find him.." 

" Of course Jin" 


As soon as the line went dead, Seokjin rested his head on the wall. His chest tightening when he decided to push himself off the wall and dashes to where the elevator was. 












 



                All he could see was the back of the guy. As soon as he watch the guy entered, Taehyung didnt hesitate to follow. And what he didnt expect from the other side of the door was a tunnel. A tunnel descending down with a harsh light sipping thru the huge door coming from on the other side. It felt like one of those movies he and Jimin used to watch alot. It was dark, painfully dark and the only thing illuminating his way was the dim lights on the walls. The guy kept his back on him as he rushes down the stairs. It shookt Taehyung when he was already down and his figure slowly disappearing. 

No, he cant let him out of his sight, There was something. He felt something and he wants to find out. He muster up all of his strength and followed quickly. The though of entering a club my himself disappeared. As soon as he got down from all those stairs, he was facing a huge red door. And from that moment he felt like running away. 

But that voice kept ringing in his mind. It sounded so familiar... so gently and sweet. Something that he definately heard before.

With one last push, he entered the other side while holding his breath. 

A Harsh bright light welcomed him making him flinch, bringing his hands up to cover his eyes attempting for them to readjust. 

" Oh welcome!" A voice chirped. When he peeked through his fingers, he couldnt believe his eyes. It wasnt a club... It was more like a gym. There was lot of gym equipments, but there was divider poles between him and the large space where the equipments are, The place was desserted except for the guy who greeted him. "  Are you here for the annual fight?"

Oh damn lord, the person was hot. Like wow. Look at his dimples... Its so.. alluring. Taehyung watched as he stood from one of the chairs.


" Uhh... " Taehyung says, hiding his face with the sleeve of his sweater. 

" Are you new here? If you know this place then i assume you are here for the fight. Hey Im Zhang Yixing, but please call me Lay. Need some help?" 

A fight? what fight?... wait what? 

So the person earlier... wait. " Uh.. Do you happen to see someone enter before me? I'll kinda looking for that person... "

Lay-shi pouted, placing a finger over his chin to think.

" The gem of this place? Are you a relative? If you're asking he just went inside there" He points on to the door by the right where the pole dividers end. " I could assist you if you want. But that way just leads to one room, but seeing you afraid and nervous makes me want to see if your safe going there.." 

  
Should he? but the word, "fight" concerns him too much. And to note, this was the black district a place where violence is held. But... Hobi hyung said there was a club. For normal highschool students to go partying...

" Thank y-you for the offer..." Taehyung speaks up, " but I think I can manage" 

Lay guy gave him one last look before humming, tilting his head to the side. He was observing him, Taehyung has been under the eyes of people who tend to crawl their way to his space, so most likely he was aware of what observation was. " If you say so. Just a warning tho, with that face of yours it can catch alot of attention in seconds. But hey who am i to force anything but, my offer still stands" 

He was about to ponder on his decision when people started entering the door he just came from. Taehyung's eyes widen with shock, it was suppose to be a club right? but how come they look way older than 18... And were those Tattoo's? Holy spice kids, What on earth did he get himself into. Was this the right place? of course it was, Hobi hyung said it him---


Hobi...

Namjoon hyung....

JIMINIE!


Oh more holy , he left them! Oh my god oh my god oh my god--

" Uh Kid? You alright? " Lay says, reaching out to touch his shoulder. But with the familiar adrenaline and fear, he panics and flinches away with all his might. The man standing infront of him was suprised by his sudden movement. Taehyung lets out a whimper when his breathing started to sharpen. 

Now reality was starting to hit him like a ton of bricks. He was alone, Jimin wasnt with him. He was careless, he let himself follow a stranger whom he felt like someone he knew, and with that act he let himself get separated from the only thing he called comfort. 

He was stupid, Kim Taehyung was stupid. 

" Hey now, Hey." The voice says in the most soothing voice, " Its okay, I wont touch you kid. Let me help... You're not around here are you? and i doubt you're here for the fight... Did you get lost?" Again he sees the hand trying to touch him. 

Taehyung shook his head sideways, before running into an unknow door where everybody seemed to enter. He ignores the call and he kept running, and he doesnt look back. 

















He took a deep breathe, his eyes locked on the sandbag before him, his fist up to his nose. He took a step forward landing a rightful punch on the thing, making it swing in the air. His body turning and moving, to land a couple of more. Jungkook felt the intense stare of his manager, both of his arms crossed looking at him in the back. 

" You're slowing down Jungkook, keep your guard up. Use the weight of your knuckles as you swing your shoulder. Dont ing drag it" Yoongi barks, his foot tapping on the matted floor of their private practice room. The moment that a last punch was served his held the sandbag steady within his fingers before lifting his knee.

" You cant use your knee or elbow in the fight Kook. This is a requested boxing match so no Taek or Muay thai..." Yoongi cuts in before Jungkook could even hit it, tired and worn out, Jungkook looked back with a stern face. " What? Dont tell me you're tired. You havent been training for 2 weeks, what do you expect? Dont give me that look like you've been kicked."

" Hyung.... im tired" 

" Calling me hyung wont change a fact that you need atleast more rounds to finish. Have you read your opponents' profile? Speed is his strong point. To beat that we need to make you twice faster than he is. And to finish " 

" But... Im tired..." Jungkook continues to whine.

" Stop whining and do this for money"

" ...to this extent Im starting to think i dont need it anymore" Jungkook blurts out.

" You bastrad, Face up front"
 

Jungkook groans, turning back to face the sanbag once again. " Where's Lay hyung? Wasnt he suppose to look at my joints and movements?" 

Yoongi scoffs pushing himself up from his seat and strides his way to him. Inspecting him as he goes around the sandbag. " He was suppose to, But Jongdae nim asked him to stay infront to assist incoming audiences" 

" Isnt that suppose to be his job?" Jungkook says, swinging his fist. 

" It is.." Yoongi nods, stopping right front of him. " But Jongdae nim invited his cousin. So basically he'll be babysitting them for a while since his cousin brought some friends with him" 

" Thats..." Jungkook started off with a frown, lifting his wrapped hands to wipe the sweat from his jaw, " New... " 

Yoongi gave him a shrug, gesturing him to continue and he did. " You're still slow... Okay! Kook! Remember that you're in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter