Chapter 13: Uhh...

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Harassment.

 

That was the type of bullying that Taehyung suffers. When he was only a 1st year, that year he met Soojung. A tall, lean, adorable guy that said hi to Taehyung when he was just grabbing his schedule.

 

He remembers how Soojung stared at him. Jiminie was right beside him and when he turned his head, there stood Soojung, who was casually leaning on a random locker, staring at him intently. 

 

“ Hi… Lee Soojung, new kid huh”

 

Taehyung didn’t reply. He couldn’t.

 

When Jimin got their schedules, he tugs on Taehyung to get going. After that, Soojung was everywhere. And everywhere he goes, Soojung would always stare at him.

 

Their first real interaction was on Taehyung’s biology class, Soojung sat right next to him. That was the first class that Jimin wasn’t placed with him. He was literally shaking like a leaf when the other students started piling in. When Soojung came in, their eyes immediately met, He thought he was safe when Soojung started walking towards him, taking a seat right next to him. Glaring at every people who stared at Taehyung, but he didn’t felt safe when Soojung touched his arm.

 

The smirk on Soojung face that time, made his blood run down cold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung has always been the type to protect those he cares about in his own way. Even if it’s hurting his own self it doesn’t matter. So knowing that Jungkook might be hurt cause of him makes his heart shake vigorously.

 

 

“ Why cant that bastard leave you alone?!” Jimin yells as he struggles catching his breathe. “ Why cant we have a normal day?!”

 

Hoseok laughs, his laughter sounding forced “ Lee Soojung is a lunatic and a maniac! And besides his name sounds like Soju so its automatically not trustworthy~ like who in the world would name their child after a bottle of alcohol…”

 

“ Lee Soojung’s parents, that’s who!” Jimin answers him and continued running along with Taehyung.

 

Taehyung couldn’t think of anything but to run back to their apartment. Lee Soojung threatened him… and the fact that Jungkook was there in his place at home makes his eyes water in fear. Whatever punishment Soojung has in store for him, it was meant for him. Not his lover.

 

Yes, his lover. Jungkook the boy that made him intrigued, the boy that made his heart beat, the boy that made him see the world in different spaces. The boy that turned into a man in his eyes that made him fall even deeper.

 

 

“ Taehyung, what did Soojung say this time?” Jimin asks him when they finally got into the elevator.

 

 

 Taehyung leans to the cold metal wall of the elevator door. A bullet of sweat rolling down his forehead as he wraps his arms around his trembling body. “ So-Soojung’s pissed. So h-he sent someone to straighten me up… B-But”

 

Jimin gasps “ Hyung and Kook are home…”

 

“ Exactly” Taehyung whimpers, dabbing the button.

 

Hoseok pants, his hands supporting his weight by holding onto his knees “ Y-yah, I think you two are missing the picture here… That’s Jeon and Min we’re pointing at. The coven’s safe cause they’re the guard dogs. The coven’s guard dogs are what they are.”

 

“ Still can’t be safe then sorry…” Jimin murmurs under his breathe. His eyes glued to the door. Taehyung doesn’t move. He just hugged himself even tighter. His fear slowly eating his sanity up.

 

Even tho Jungkook clearly could take care of himself, Taehyung couldn’t forgive himself if something does happen to the latter.

 

He was lost, and broken. But Jungkook found him and slowly put him to pieces. Taehyung would break again if Jungkook were to get hurt or worst…

 

“ Taehyungie, stop worrying” Hoseok reassures him.

 

“ Hobi hyung you don’t understand—“ But Taehyung doesn’t finish when the door opened and his attention of Jungkook came back. He quickly steps out of the elevator and ran into the corridor.

 

 

He could hear Jimin and Hoseok calling him but with the adrenaline he ignores them. Until he stops.

 

Taehyung couldn’t believe his eyes. Their front door was wide open and that made his heart beat incredibly faster than usual. Sweat rolling down his chin, panting really hard. His eyes began to blur when he doesn’t hear anything. He lets out a whimper and takes a step forward to their door.

 

He feels his heart on his throat. His trembling hands fidgeting the hem of his coat. He was about to take another step when he sees the face he dearly treasures.

 

Jungkook had a confused face when he saw how close Taehyung is to breaking down. Taehyung felt his knees giving up when Jungkook went to him. “ Tae?”

 

Too late, his knees already gave in. But before he could even hit the floor, a strong pair of arms rescued him. He whimpers as his hands gripped on Jungkook’s biceps. Allowing the warmth to engulf him.

 

 

He couldn’t believe his eyes; Jungkook was fine and all right. “ Tae? Taehyung? Are you okay? What’s wrong sunshine?”   

 

Before Taehyung could even answer the lad, he just lets out a broken sob. Jungkook panicked. He wraps his arms around the petite male and held him closer than possible. Jungkook could feel his shaking body against his and this even made him more worried. Without even a warning, he scoops up Taehyung and carries him inside. Taehyung couldn’t control himself anymore. The relief that he felt was too overwhelming.

 

“ It’s okay sunshine, everything’s fine now. Nothings going to hurt you anymore ”

 

Taehyung doesn’t really understand that but he just lets Jungkook kiss the top of his head. Jimin walks in panting along with Hobi hyung.

 

“ What happened?” Jungkook angrily asks, tucking the elder’s head over his chin, pulling him even closer. 

 

“ where’s hyung?” Jimin blurts out, ignoring the younger’s question. Hoseok sighs and answers him instead. With Jimin looking for Yoongi, Jungkook just lets his mind focus on every wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter