Chapter 1: The beginning

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


He sighs for the 20th time, with his chin resting on the palm of his hand, looking at the window with a bored face. His finger playing with the straw of his beverage.

 



“ What’s got you sighing, TaeTae?” A small male chirped pulling a sit right across him. He looks at his friend who has a double chocolate frappe on his hand. He watches as Jimin smiles at him taking a sip of his drink, before scanning the café.



“ I’m so bored ChimChim” He pouts, slamming his head in the table earning a laugh from his bestfriend.



Jimin laughs even harder when a red mark had appeared on his forehead “ then I suggest you to go out? Have fun! Make some friends, cause geez, I’m tired seeing your face” Jimin chuckles wiggling his eyebrows. 




“ Dont like people ” The cute latter whines.


Jimin snorts, pulling out some text book and papers from his bag “ and this my friend, is the reason why you're bored.”



Taehyung lets out another sigh and decides to reach his bag from the floor and pulling out his own work, setting his textbook down with a visible pout on his face.


“ Is Soojung still bothering you? “ Jimin asks, scribbling some notes of his own. Taehyung dramatically sighs while nodding at his bestfriend.

 

 

“ God, that er is so obsess with you” Jimin said, scrunching his face in disgust “ Is he still pissed that you rejected him last year? Cant he just get over it? ”

 

“ I know “ Taehyung mumbles.



He gently flips a page; completely enjoying the ambiance the café was engulf with. Taehyung tries to scribble some notes on the side of his textbook. Taehyung heard the door chime; he lifts his head only to lock eyes with someone who just stepped into the café.


Taehyung almost dropped his pencil when those dark eyes met his. Taehyung was locking eyes with one of the hottest yet mysterious males in the campus.



Jimin must have noticed him and followed his gaze. He felt his cheeks warm up and sheepishly turns away, hiding his face with a piece of paper he had grabbed.



“ Oh No, Not Jeon Jungkook. Of all people TaeTae, don’t tell me you have a petty crush on him?” Jimin whines taking his paper off his face. “ You’re crushing on one of the transfer students Taetae. Hot but dangerous but Hot” Jimin says with his finger in the air. 


Taehyung sighs again and now this time dreamily. He glances at the boy who had taken a sit with his friends by the corner. It was a noisy bunch and when Jungkook arrived it got even nosier.



Jungkook had his arm around someone, Kim Yoongi a person who transferred with Jungkook. Taehyung looks at Jimin and as expected he was looking at the other.



“ Is hubby perfect in your eyes, ChimChim? ” Taehyung smiles as he wiggles his eyebrows at him. “ Oh my god Jiminie, You’re crushing on one of the transfer student as well. Hot but scary… but HOT”



“ Oh shut up, Kim Taehyung” Jimin chuckles, playfully throwing a paper ball at him.

Both of them turned their heads at the table with a hint of glee on their faces. It was indeed a petty crush for them. But of course they were just admiring the pair from afar.  Jungkook and Yoongi must have felt the burning gazes that the two have and turned their heads to them. Taehyung yelps and grabs a random notebook, hiding his burning face. Jimin did the same but with a calculator. Both of their faces were burning red.

 

“ Did they see us?” Taehyung asked his tomato friend who took a peek from his calculator.

“ No I do— Holy they’re coming! Abort! Clean the vicinity and lets split!” Jimin panics. Both of them were now shoving their notes and books inside their bags. Jimin tugs on his arm and hurriedly exits the café, leaving their half-drinken beverage behind.



Taehyung couldn’t wipe the smile on his face as Jimin drags him out, laughing at their stupidity and the embarrassment that their crushes had caught them looking.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 


“ Are you sure you can go home alone? Just take the bus, and don’t walk home okay?” Jimin says with a worried face plastered on his baby cute face. Taehyung doesn’t want to worry his bestfriend and just nods.

 

 

“ I am slightly offended that you think I can’t defend myself around people Jiminie” Taehyung laughs as he slings the strap of his bag pack on his shoulder.

 

 

Jimin raises a brow “ Taehyung, you have Haphephobia. So yes I’m worried”

 

 

“ Reasons why I rather walk home then take the bus Jimin” Taehyung smiles trying to hide the sadness in his eyes. Taehyung hates making Jimin worried. He knows he has a fear of being touched but he making an effort to cure it himself.

 

 

But of course being the overprotective bestfriend, Jimin wouldn’t let Taehyung alone. But being part of the dance club, practice was very important for Jimin and Taehyung completely understands that.

 

 

“ Last time you walked home Taehyung, Soojung had forcibly dragged you to his home. If it wasn’t for the GPS on your phone I wouldn’t have found you”  Jimin points out.

 

 

“ But remember last time I took the bus? I had a panic attack Jimin”

 

“ Then I’ll just skip practice and take you home—“

 

“ No, I cant have you wasting your time just to take me home. I’m fine, Jimin. I can manage walking home without being catch by Soojung”

 

“ Bu—“

 

Taehyung presses “ Jimin, Its fine. I’ll pm you when I get home safely. Deal?”

 

 

Jimin was obviously debating with himself but he sighs in defeat making Taehyung smile in relief “ Fine. Deal”

 

 

 

With this Taehyung waves at Jimin as he steps out of the room with a smile plastered on his face. He stops in the middle of the corridor and sighs; there was too much people. And with too much people can lead him to run or either hyperventilates right on the spot. Taehyung took a couple of step back to avoid keeping into the crowd. With a more couple of steps he turns his heel but unfortunately he only collided with a hard chest.

 

 

He definitely dumped into a human being. Taehyung yelps when gravity took over his body but instantly a pair of arms had wrapped themselves around his waist making him stable.

 

A normal person would thank this person with a smile.

 

But for Taehyung he was trembling badly, feeling another person beside’s Jimin, touching him. Taehyung was shaking so badly that he couldn’t lift and even mutter a thank you at this savior. He was too focus on the fact that someone was touching him.

 

 

He was scared. Deeply scared.

 

 

“ You okay Taehyung?” he felt his chin being gentle lifted up. Taehyung held his breathe when the person he is now locking eyes with was the same pair of eyes he looked at the café during lunch.



It was Jeon Jungkook

 

 

And Jungkook knows his name.

 

 

“ P-please let go of me” He barely whispered but Jungkook had heard it loud and clear. The latter hurriedly unwraps his arms around the male, muttering his apologies. And before Jungkook could even ask again, Taehyung had fled the scene.

 

 

“ Woahhh ” a voice behind whistled. Jungkook felt a pat on his back “ Lil birdie ran away again. I say he and his friend are the same. I acknowledge their speed tho. Very admirable.” Yoongi smiles, stepping beside him.

 

“ Do I look that scary?” Jungkook frowns, looking at his Hyung.


Yoongi shrugs and pats his back once again “ I feel your pain Kook, I feel your pain”











Taehyung felt his heart hammering under his ribcage and the thought that Jungkook was dangerously close to him. Jungkook in HD was heavenly. He felt his cheeks warm up as he takes hold of the cold fence beside him. Taehyung had successfully fled and ran to the back of the school where the old basketball court was located. There were less people and it made him even more relief.

He presses a finger on his forehead to stop the throbbing pain, letting out a shaky breathe. Wrapping both of his arms around his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter