Domestic

Moon & Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Domestic

moonsun; fluff - pregnant!byul

 A part of moonsun's crazy married life

 

🌚🌞

 

 

Yongsun and Byulyi’s relationship is considered to be unpredictable. Sure, they went from friends to lovers but it was crazy. Their relationship started so fast and they’re not even the closest of friends to begin with. They were in the same group back in college but they weren’t really the kind of friends who shared everything together, if any, Yongsun kind of hated Byulyi in college because she thought the younger was cocky but it all disappeared when Wheein had introduced her to Byulyi again while they were on a trip to Vegas.

 

It was unpredictable, really. Having downed 2 shots of tequila on that one night the group decided to have a night out, Yongsun was done. And before she knew it, she woke up with a wedding ring on her ring finger with Byulyi laid beside her on the bed.


 

“What is this? Why do I have a wedding ring?!” Yongsun shrieked. Byulyi groaned beside her, having woken up because of Yongsun’s loud voice. Yongsun could only look at Byulyi in horror.

 

“Why are you looking at me as if I’ve done something unacceptable?” Byulyi asked and Yongsun showed her the wedding ring on her finger.

 

“Oh.”

 

“Oh?! That’s all you could say?! Oh?!” Yongsun exclaimed and Byulyi buried her head further down the pillows. Yongsun harshly took them away to get a good look on the younger. There weren’t signs of panic or fear written on the younger’s face, instead, the younger was laughing and Yongsun looked at her in disbelief.

 

“Okay, let me clarify to you that you’re the one who said we should get married.” Byulyi said, chuckling before sitting up properly.

 

“I told you we shouldn’t because we’re not in a relationship but you insisted and you started slurring about how no one loves you and all that. Mind you, the officiant was already there, standing awkwardly in front of us that time. You wouldn’t stop crying so I have to coax you to stop but you said you’ll only stop if I marry you so I did.” Byulyi said and Yongsun could only look at Byulyi with embarrassment and disbelief.

 

“And you agreed? While you were perfectly sober?” Yongsun asked and Byulyi hummed in agreement. The both of them were quiet for a while until Yongsun started hitting Byulyi with a pillow.

 

“Ow, yah! Unnie, stop it!” Byulyi shouted, trying to dodge Yongsun’s attacks but Yongsun was in a full on rampage so Byulyi started running around their hotel room with Yongsun on her tail.

 

“Why didn’t you stop me, you could've stopped me!” Yongsun shouted, hitting Byulyi with a pillow and Byulyi tried her best to stop her.

 

“Okay, fine, I’m sorry I didn’t stop you but you were really persistent to the point that even the officiant yelled at me to just marry you. Really, who would’ve thought that the officiant would be so mad he would just tell the couple to marry even if the bride was obviously drunk and not in love.” Byulyi deadpanned and Yongsun stopped hitting her.

 

“Who said I’m not in love though.” Yongsun said, biting her lower lips, waiting for any indication that Byulyi got the message but the latter remained stoic. Yongsun had her eyes on Byulyi the moment Wheein introduced her again. Yongsun was so whipped, to be honest.

 

“Not you, obviously.” Byulyi said.

 

“Wait, what?”

 

“Yeah, your love for me isn’t really subtle so.” Byulyi shrugged and Yongsun looked at her as if she had just grown two heads.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Oh, I’m sure you know what I meant. Don’t worry unnie, I love you too.” Byulyi said, patting Yongsun’s cheeks gently before going to the kitchen to cook breakfast, leaving a dumbfounded Yongsun.

 


  ☆

 

Yongsun laughed at the memory. It was a stressful week with Yongsun and Byulyi having to break the news to their family and friends but they managed to go through it together. Some people would think they were just too caught up in the moment, too foolish and would eventually break up soon but Yongsun and Byulyi had clarified to each other how much they love each other and that they shouldn’t worry because they always got each other. Which leads to one month after the said vegas wedding, Yongsun sat on the couch of their cozy home waiting for Byulyi to come home. Byulyi had excused herself early morning for some errands regarding her job as a composer. Yongsun would’ve wanted her to stay but she knows she can’t.

 

The door to their apartment opened and came in a nerv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter