Colors

Moon & Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Colors

moonsun; fantasy au

She was the burst of colors Byulyi had been longing for

 

 

 🌚🌞

 

Byulyi waits at the coffee shop. The smell of coffee in the air, the soft chatter of people catching up with each other and Byulyi finds an unexplainable comfort while staying at the coffee shop. Cup half empty as she stares out at the window, sitting at a table near the entrance. She doesn’t quite know why she spends her time sitting on a coffee shop alone, but there is a need to wait. Something was pulling on her heartstrings and telling her to wait. For someone - she doesn’t know.

 

Byulyi didn’t understand what it was, when she once got into this town, there was an invisible string pulling her towards the cafe whenever she passes by, it’s as if fate was telling her to enter the coffee shop and stay there for a reason she doesn’t know. Just stay there and wait. But it was oddly comforting. Byulyi waits at the coffee shop and stares at the people passing by, all too busy hurrying or talking to someone on their phones. She sighed, it was all becoming hopeless.

 

The bell at the door of the coffee shop dings and Byulyi looked up, breath hitching as she realized who she had been waiting for all along. There stood by the door, is an oblivious Yongsun searching for an empty table. Byulyi remembers the first time she saw the woman following her on her way back home. She remembers the smile on her face and the laugh she emitted when she told her a lame pick up line that was worth saying anyway and she remembers the first question Yongsun asked her, “Do you believe in deities?”

 

I do.

 

Byulyi’s world had been black and white, she was struggling to bring back the colors in her life. When she first saw Yongsun, there was a spark of hope that one day, she might see the world the way she used to view it. One full with color. She didn’t knew it back then, why the woman in front of her felt so familiar but staring at her now, made her realize who Yongsun was in her life.

 

Yongsun was the void in her heart, the one she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter