101 Things I Love About You

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"Are you getting bored of me? Do you want to break up? Eunjung - ah, look at me! why don't you answer me?".

- Hyomin-

"I want the old you back. The one who tried her best to impress me with her charm. The one who managed herself just to make me happy. You looked different now. You even stop wearing the perfume I like, or do you even wear perfume lately?".

- Eunjung-

"I  thought you were the one who hard-to-please, but in fact, It was me who stopped managing myself while taking care of you. Thanks for reminding me of how I was before I'm trapped in this relationship with you. I found myself again, thank to you. But Eunjung - ah, I've got enough and I won't start over again".

-Hyomin-

"That's all my fault. I was being hard on her. I gave her so much pressure. She always put me before herself in so many ways, but I forgot to appreciate her efforts".

-Eunjung-

"I was just playing with you. If you expect something serious, I'm sorry I can't. Why don't you back together with your ex? Everybody knew that you were a perfect couple. I'm sorry for ruining everything, I can't do this anymore".

-Soyeon-

"You deserve someone better, Hyomin-ah. That was an . My advice to you, you should move on! ".

-Qri-

 

 

Foreword

Please look forward to my upcoming EunMin story. Don't forget to subscribe guys!. I accept any requests, so just leave them in the comments below.