stage 0.5; creation of the lotus flower

area one; -story starting!-

stage 0.5

creation of the lotus flower

  

✩ Lights flooded the room as Hwieul rolled over. She lifted up her arms as there covered in gauze and plaster to keep herself from pulling or ripping the stitches. She rolled over just see her bestfriend sprawled out across the vistor's couch. She whinced as she gritted her teeth as she pushed herself up. She grabbed the little cup filled with her meds as she got out of bed. She tossed them in the toliet just flushing. She then walked over to the zero just scaring him awake. 

", eul!" He exclaimed as he sat up. He blinked as he looked around. "You should be in bed." He added 

"You should go home to sleep. I am on a monitor." She jingled her clunky hospital bracelet resting untop of her right wrist bandage. 

"You are confined to this room until tomorrow then I have to sign you out." He stood up as he guided her back to the bed. "They said you did this becasue you stopped taking your medicine? Why didn't you say anything?" He asked

"Obviously they should not have told you anything." Hwieul pointed to the door. "Now get out and go burn my blood off your clothes." She crossed her arms She watched roll his eyes and leave. She sighed as she sat there just hearing someone walk in. "I told you-" Hwieul looked up at the door had been shut. "Sorry, I thought you were my friend. I am done with this." Hwieul looked at the tray. Hwieul watched the other as she laid down. 

•••

Hwieul sighed as she looked at the purple eyes staring back at her. Hwieul blinked as she put her contacts in just grabbing the pill bottles left on her counter. She dumpped them in the trash as she walked out of the door just hearing a boom in the background. She exited the apartment just walking outside just looking at her phone. She was getting the outfit today. She walked through the ghetto of daegu just going into an apartment building. She sighed as she knocked on the door just hearing a click. She walked in just stepping over some boxes. She grabbed the duffle bag just slinging it over her shoulder. "Thanks. I'll bring the rest of the money next time." Hwieul spoke 

"Are you ready to start a war?" The voice spoke out 

Hwieul sighed. "It is better for their own kind to start it against them than someone innocent." Hwieul started for the door. "Besides someone has to stop him." She added as she got to the door. "I'm leaving." She called out as she left. She walked through the back alley ways again just finding herself at another abandoned building that they were using as a head quaters. "I got it." Hwieul tossed the bag at the two guys throwing popcorn at each other trying to catch it in their mouths. 

"How?" The guren tossed a peice of popcorn at her as she smacked it into a wall. 

"Just be lucky that I got it. Stop throwing popcorn at me. Go try it on. It is old so make sure it fits." Hwieul glared at them. She leaned bac in her chair as she watched the zero walk to go try on what she brought.

author's Note

 hey guys, here is a little teaser. i hope you guys like it. thanks to everyone that has subscribed so far. i can't wait to see your applications!

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」