updates;

area one; -story starting!-

area one

community rules;

jan

30

✩ Hey guys! I forgot  to make an updates page. opps. anyway this is where any news that I need to give you will go here. Well I hope to see some appications soon. If you have any questions just ask!

 

may

30

✩ I accidentaly put this on draft for a little while, but I do really want to write this story as i have a lot planned for this story so hopefully i get some apps soon.

 

Sep

3

✩ Hey guys, I have been about making this story as a first come, first serve story as i haven't been getting any apps for it. i am not sure yet though, for now until i make my mind up i'll be setting up a deadline for the story which will be SEP 11 at Midnight. I totally don't mind giving extesnions or changing this up just let me know. For now though all apps need to be turned in on that date by midnight then i'll start choosing characters and what not. I'll also have the partner application up by that date as well or if you have a certain character in mind then tell me and i can send you the partner application earlier once I make it. I plan on making it by tonight or tomorow. I am really felxible with things but just let me know and talk to me. 

 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」