Partner Application

area one; -story starting!-

partner application
 

 

SOURCE CODE || TURN IN

Essentially, the male characters will fill this out picking their love interest. It is extremely short adn simple. You need to pick one of the female characters - doesn't matter what as each side will interact with each other. This is will be first come, first serve. If I get two for the same girl, then i will simply go by date and time stamp of who turned it in faster. It also helps if you actually if you wish try to communicate with the other character you would like to partner up with to help fill out the application page. 

Please try to be as detailed as you can. The only section that I can make up for you is their first meeting and ending - everything else I would like you to fill out. Also this is not going to be reviewed by me or changed much by me. If you send it in then that is what will happen. Though - you can always add on it or change things later on down the road if you wish Just let me know that you did! 

Be  creative with this and add as much or as little as you'd like. add drama if you want. I have no control over this unless you directly ask me for some thoughts. 

Also whoever wants Ileul, you can totally ask me to help fill it out but I won't be happy with 'you can pick everything, i don't mind.' - like i can't do everything, you should have some say too. Going back to an earlier point - like i said talking to the person who has the girl you want is probably good as it helps you fill out the application faster and make a litle more fun. I just have the males fill it out as there are usually more girls applying than boys so it just has always made more sense to me to do it this way, but it can totally be a collborative thing. 

That being said, if the girl you want is already taken then you'll have to pick someone esle. I will be okay with if both parties so male and female creators pm or comment saying we are making one together please put us together - i am all okay with that BUT BOTH people have to tell me not just one or the other. 

Also i'll give you guys a later date of when this needs to be turned in. you might want to wait to fill this out after there are enough people to choose from. if you guys have any questions, please let me know!

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」