!Please Read! - Story Starting

area one; -story starting!-

!please read!
 

  

✩ Hello guys, sorry that I haven't updated you guys on this story in a little bit. I have just been thinking about what I want to do. So all this is title about the partner application. please go ahead and starting think about which plot line you want your love interstest to be. i know a lot of the spots haven't been filled so i will most likely be filling in those spots soon when I have good chunk of time. But! if you want to still apply for one of those spots tell me and you can send me like thier name, age, face claim and rough personality and i'll put them up - but you still need to give me a full app once it is done. Those who already have a character up then please go ahead and for the guys go ahead and get your partner application filled out. i am going to start writing chapter one in the next few days so i figured you guys could get yours out of the way. Anyone is open to be your love interest on the character page - doesn't matter what side. Though, you do might want to talk to the person you want to have as your love interest. By this weekend if i don't get any more apps then i will fill in spots myself. I don't mind doing this. this is just a little update and to get things moving. 

The partner application can be located on the chapter titled 'partner application.' it has al the information you need to know there. 

Thanks guys for putting up with me! I will make sure this story is done well for you guys.

12-08-2017 - The information above from a previous please read some of it is still important so i just copied it here - mostly about the partner application. Please fill it out soon and send it to me as I am working on the first chapter. The hole cast is revealed and the rest of the empty spots were filled by myself. I will let you all pick whoever who see fit for your character - you can pick each other or one of the characters I have made. You can find the partner application at chapter 11. I will be working on the first chapter soon after Dec 16 as this is when you have to get your partner app to me. Please contact me if you'll need more time, thank for putting up with me and I hope you all are exctied for the first chapter. Also let me know what you guys think about the face claims i choose for the rest of the characters!

PARTNERS;
Ardyn + Sooyi -- This means Sooyi is taken!

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」