stage 0.9; the creation of cheonsa

area one; -story starting!-

stage 0.9

creation of the cheonsa

  

✩ Hwieul placed the other half of the money on the couch as she sighed. Stealing money was easy for her with her eyes now but there is no way that she would say anything about that. She grabbed the other bag as she opened up the note. She sighed as it was gift her as any co-leader needed an special uniform as well. She made her way back to the base as she wondered what one boy could get into. She hoped that he didn't get into any trouble. She finally made it back to the base as she walked in just seeing the zero standing there in his uniform. "What are you doing? Someone might see you." Hwieul told him as she placed the bag on table. 

"No one will." He clicked the helmet as he shook his hair out. "What is that?" He asked as he motioned to the bag.  He sat down on the couch in the room as he kicked his legs up on the table. The zero just watched her shrug her shoulder. "You don't know but you took it anyway?" He glared at her

"Do not give me that look. You don't want to know what I had to do to get this." Hwieul said as she zipped open the bag as she pulled the outfit out. "It is mine thought I don't know why I need it." She grumbled 

The zero laid his head back as he thought. "I thought up of the name. For this rebellion of ours." He spoke as he heard a scoff. 

"Your." Hwieul held the fabric in her hands. 

"Not anymore, my little cheonsa of the rebellion. Your involved in this too." He said as she rolled her eyes. "Try it on, it is just me. It will be like summer camp and jumpping in the lake." He said, "I didn't think you'd take me seriously." He watched her shimmy on the outfit. 

"You know you'd die before you got close to this so why should I worry?" Hwieul blinked

"I am just teasing you." He said "Our name is Cheonsa. We are going to be the hope for all Koreans, and I am looking at the face of the hope." His fingers were raised up just maing a square like he was taking a picture.

"You're not serious? Me? Why in the world would you want that?" Hwieul asked him

"Because you're different from them." He got up. "I should change out of this." He said as she had already changed back. "That jerk bombed the Daegu ghetto again." He added as he finished changing just ploping down next to him. She didn't say anything as she simply laid her head on his shoulder. 

"That jerk will have something esle to focus on soon enough." Hwieul finally answered as she looked at him. She leaned up as he jumpped up. She just sat there as he stretched. 

"Come on. Lets go get something to eat." As he pulled her to her feet just walking down the stairs with her. The building was pretty old and in the Busan ghetto that was no abandoned by any Britania soliders and usually used as a short cut through town. The Zero stopped Hwieul when there a knightmare sitting in the lowest level where they usually left. "Who's there!?" The zero grabbed a broken stair well peice as the knight mare opened. "Guren?" He blurted as the other blinked at them

"Do you two have a first aid kit?" Their friend asked as he jumpped down from the knightmare. He walked over to them as Hwieul studied him. 

Hwieul stopped him at the bottom of the stairs. "Did anyone follow you here?" She asked 

"No, I am not stupid. What are you two doing here anyway?" The guren asked as they walked up to the top again. He sat down in a chair as the Zero handed Hwieul the first aid kit. He sat there as Hwieul patched the side of his head. 

"You can tell him if you trust him." Hwieul said as she sat down on the table as she looked at the two boys. Hwieul watched as the Zero told the Guren everything as she watched the Guren give a smirk. 

"I am in if you'd let me. Plus my knightmare can help a lot - it is just old. It needs some updating. I hasn't been updated since it got it's wings and sheild." He said as he sat down inbetween his two friends. Thus is was how Cheonsa was made and where it all began. 

author's Note

 hi guys, here is the last teaser that I am going to write. i hope you guys like it. i also hope to get some apps soon.

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」