stage 0.7; creation of area one

area one; -story starting!-

stage 0.7

creation of the area one

  

✩ Explosions erupted in the sky as the invasion had begun. It happened on an ordinary day on the peninsula of South Korea and above the division line separating the two halves. Large machine like robots rolled onto the shores and came from above. The armies were quickly over powered by these machines were quickly conquered being taken over in the name of the empire - britannia. This nation was now named area one thus making all Korean people - hanas. 

The beginning of this new take over was not bad at all - Hanas were all treated very fairly allowing to keep their national language and customs - just having to give up their government up to the royal family ruling over this section of the empire and turning many places to accustom the growing britannia population.  Life was not easy as many jobs were taken over britannians - but it was a livable life under the empress. 

Life for the hana people changed for the worse when their beloved empress fell ill and died soon after her last appearance which she seemed in perfect health. Certain famous hana cities were turned into ghettos while others thrived from the britannians living there. Hanas became lower class citizens just struggling to live their lives now - begging for food, riots would ensue causing royal army to terminate that ghetto as a lesson to other hana people.   

Back in the capital, a young emperor was kicking his feet on the chair once sat upon his nagging auntie which was now rightly ful his. Well it would be his once he came of age to take the throne for now temporality his father was acting as emperor. Just a few more years before he could make this world his. 

On the other side of the plush life of living as a britannia, young hana children were watching their parents beg and became pitiful beggars and often committing theft and other crimes to put food on the table, while other hana lived somewhat comfortably just sending their children to good schools along britannia students - as they were considered traitors as they took the enemies labor jobs. 

Soon enough a young group will come to face the evils surrounding their new found ruling power to bring area one back to it former glory. 

author's Note

 hi guys, i thought i would write a little teaser kind of showing how this all started without giving too many details away. i hoped you all liked it.

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」