6. My Lucky Charm – part 2 (All Ships)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. My Lucky Charm – part 2 (All Ships)

 

This is how the Roulette Bet looks like :

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 “This can be right.” Mr. Khun sighed with his faced showing an annoyed face. The three maknaes can only hold their breath, afraid that Mr. Khun might finds out about their trick.

“This miss over here…” he points his finger to chaeyoung.

“…is really lucky huh ?” he raised his eyebrows, he nods his head for a couple time.

“Huh ? Ye – ye – yes I am.” Chaeyoung said while mina hold her arm tightly. Her heart was beating so fast, nervously waiting Mr. Khun’s next words. What if he finds out that chaeyoung wasn’t just playing with her luck, but more than that. It is not the time yet to reveal their winning tricks.

“That girl besides you must be your lucky charm huh ?” Mr. Khun smiled.

“Aaaahhhhh…” the maknaes and mina sighed a relief in unison. Almost, they almost get caught, they think.

“Yes she is. My precious lucky charm.” Chaeyoung said proudly then she kisses her beloved fiancé hand gently. Mina blushed after that simple but sweet action from chaeyoung. Even though they’ve been a relationship for a long time, but for mina, chaeyoung never failed to make her cheeks turns red from blushing over her charms.

“I can’t believe this, the ball landed at number 19. Exactly in the first column and it also a red one.” Mr. Khun still in awed after chaeyoung’s ‘luck’. Luckily Mr. Khun is just another stupid rich man who only playing with their luck. Fortunately, he is stupid enough to know that gambling is not just about luck, but something else that those gang studied for a long time.

“Ye – yess.” Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly.

“Okay then, let’s roll the ball again ! The game just getting started !”

The current situation, chaeyoung leading with 90$, while, the other three share the same amounts of money, 30$.

 

They place the bet again, but this time Mr. Khun raised all the bet into 50$. Everybody call in, then Mr. Kang rolled the ball once again.

“Please please please.” Mr. Khun beg the roulette.

“32 !” Mr. Kang said the number.

“No way.” Mr. Kang shocked.

“Miss tzuyu over here seems losing a lot huh ?” Mr. Kang happily said.

He, Chaeyoung, and dahyun get their bet all right, but tzuyu’s not, just like the plan.

“But these girls over here, you are just as good as this old man.” He points himself.

“Uh - uh huh.” Dubu and smol cub put on their forced smile. They clearly get their skill from that woman who just came to korea this morning, and being compared with that stupid old man was so unacceptable. But for the sake of the job, they need to make their target happy before make him suffer.

 

“Well well !” suddenly that woman interrupt their game.

“Miss jungyeon.” Mr. Kang greets the well-known miss jungyeon.

“Mr. Kang.” Jungyeon then sit joined by her wife.

“Oh another player ! This is really fun !” Mr. Khun with pleasure accepts another player to join the game.

“And you are ?”

“Khun. First time around here.” Mr. Khun introduces himself.

“Ah, right. Mr. Khun.” Jungyeon shakes her hand with the thai man, then her wife also offer her hand.

“My wife. Ms. Yoo.”

Mr. Khun was in awed after nayeon’s beauty, and he kiss her hand making all the eyes on the table shocked.

“Okay stop it.” Jungyeon pull her wife hand from Mr. Khun’s kiss.

“Chill woman, I’ve got two over here.” Mr. Khun smile playfully.

“Here, wipe your hand.” Jungyeon handed his handkerchief to her wife. The maknae giggle after jungyeon’s sarcastic action.

“I’m not that disgusti.. aaahh.. whatever.. Let’s just place our bets. Oh and miss, we already reaching the 100$ bet, so you still wanna join ?”

“Of course.” Jungyeon raised her coins and quickly put it on the betting place.

“WAIT !” someone with this big voice again interrupt the game.

“Another player ? Woah tonight is on fire !” Mr. Khun getting more excited.

“100$ already ?” the girl with her eyes as big as her voice said after seated herself on the table.

“Yes, wanna join the game miss ?”

“Yes of course Mr...” jihyo asked.

“Khun” The girls answered in the same time.

“Right, I’m sorry, I was late to join this table.” Jihyo sighed then she puts her coins on the betting place.

“These girls are fierce.” He said to his girls.

 

After placing their bets, Mr. Khun instructed Mr. Kang to roll the ball again. Right before the ball stop rolling, something happened and makes everyone look towards mina’s direction.

“Oops, I’m sorry.” Mina accidently nudge Mr. Khun glass with her elbow and spill the water to one of his girls.

“Damn it.” Even he only get a little splash from the water, Mr.Khun looks upset and quickly clean his suit. The real victim, which is the squirrel girl was left abandon by Mr. Khun, but suddenly she receive a handkerchief from a girl that was checking her out from the beginning.

“Oh my god. I’m sorry.” Mina quickly apologizes.

“No It’s okay.” Sana said while wiping her wet dress with the handkerchief.

“Thank you miss tzuyu.” Sana said after done wiping her dress.

“Let me take to the comfort room, your dress still in a mess.” Tzuyu offer her hand to that pretty squirrel.

“Where are you going ?” Mr. Khun asked.

“Can you see her dress ? She is wet because of your drink. Get your hand off her.” Tzuyu said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter