5. Candies – Part 3 (DahMo)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. Candies – Part 3 (DahMo)

 

1st day

Subject showing an impressive progression on the therapy session, but the subject failed to eat less than 5 candies after that.

The subject showing some anger issues after skipping eating candies for 6 hours of session. Her eyes turned red, pain on her head, and cold sweat dripping all over her body.

 

7th day

Subject becoming more calm and getting better in controlling her temper. Subject succeeded to only consume less than 12 candies a day.

The subject starting to be able controlling her anger but her head still can feels the pain after skipping eating candies for 6 hours of session. Her eyes still turned red and cold sweat still can be found.

 

35th day

Subject starting to dress nicely, getting friends with chaeng and mina, and arrived early (around 8.45 am). Subject succeeded to only eat 10 candies a day.

The subject completely losing her anger temper, no more pain on her head, but her red eyes and cold sweat still visible.

 

56th day

Subject stopped going to her gang and start looking for job. The session now always starts at 8 am (the subject demand). Subject succeeded to only consume 5 candies a day.

The subject has no more health issues, but she starting to feel weak. Best hypothesis : her body is overworked with the therapy. The subject start to do some simple exercise to keep her body fit.

 

72th day

We still do the session but only for one hour a day to keep checking up her health. The subject got a job at a mini market as a cashier. Only a candy a day remaining.

No more health issues, the subject joined a dance club to keeping her body fit.

 

80th day

The subject….

 

Dahyun POV

“Ahhh.. Can’t wait to write the word ‘The subject is now clean’ !” i sigh and stretch my arm. I can’t believe my project is worked. I can’t reduce the rehabilitation time range for 4 months.

I was really thankful that there are still some people that believe in me and helped me. But what makes me more thankful is that my first patient is you.

“I can’t believe how jerk you were.”, some photos of our first patient are all over the table. It is almost over for her rehabilitation. She is now almost completely clean. There’s a lot going on over this past 3 months. Up and down me, my assistants, and my subject going through together. Not a little tears and pains we severe, but there’s also not a little smile and happiness we experienced.

“Dahyun unnie. We will go home now.” Chaeng knock my door.

“Oh. Wait.” I quickly close all the files and put back all the photos to it’s place.

“Home already ? I thought we are going to have a dinner with momo unnie.” I said confusely.

“No. You two will have dinner together. Us, we will have our own dinner.” Mina said with her evil smirk on her face.

“Wait wait no. You can’t leave me with her alone.” I almost yelled.

“Calm down boss. This is her idea, not us. You’ll gonna like it.” Chaeyoung said.

“Wait…”

“Bye unnie !” said that two lovebirds before running away from my house.

“Ah geez.” I don’t know why, but my heart beating really fast right now. The thought of me and her eating dinner together, alone, just the two of us, makes my cheek turns red.

 

RING RING RING

“Hello ?” my phone rings, and guess who is the caller ?

“DOCTOR WHERE ARE YOU !?” the scream almost ripped my ears apart.

“At home ?”

“You told me you will pick up me up. Where are you ?”

“Ah yes, wait. I’ve got some work to finish before. On the way there now !” 

“Okay, hurr..” I hung up the call. I quickly close my laptop then I change into something proper for a dinner. I put on my converse and grab my car key on the table. Not to forget I also brought my brown coat since the weather is getting colder and colder every day.

I turn on my car engine, and then I quickly yet safely drive to the mini market where momo’s working.

 

“Doctor !” she waved her hand from far away. I quickly apologize for making her wait in this cold weather.

“Yeah you should be sorry. I almost freeze here.”

“Wait hey !” I’m shocked after seeing momo run and get into the driver seat.

“I’m driving today.” She smirked.

“Come on get in.”

“So what is it ?” I asked her after I close the door.

“What ?” she smile than she start driving.

“You told MiChaeng to go home. And now you are driving.”

“Ohh.. Today is our date.” She said and shocked me. I quickly turn my head away from her to hide my blushing face. I never thought this would happen, a date ?

“You don’t want it ?”

“I want to eat. I’m hungry.” I said.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I sighed since I want it so badly, but this silly heart keep on beating crazily right now.

 

“Unnie, finish that freakin jokbal, I’m full enough.” So this jokbal mania decided to take me to a jokbal restaurant for our first date. We order 2 portion of jokbal and 2 bowl of rice. Honestly, the jokbal was lit, the tender meat  covered with crispy skin melt perfectly in my mouth. She always chose the best restaurant for us to eat.

“It is yours.” She refuse.

“I’m forcing you.” My stomach can’t contain too much food, I would hurts my stomach if I keep forcing myself to finish that jokbal.

“Okay than if you forcing me.” She took the jokbal quickly without thinking and eat it with a grin on  her face. This girl can do shameless things because of jokbal after all.

“Stop giggling. You force me to.” Momo pouted with a jokbal on her spoon.

“Whatever. I need to go to the loo.”

 

 

 

Momo POV

“Okay, be hurry, I have another destination to finish our date tonight !” I said almost screaming forgetting that we are in a public area. Dahyun only rolled her eyes before pretending to not hear me.

“What a cute doctor she is.”

RING RING RING

“Hmmm.. who call her ?” I put down my spoon after finish the jokbal and start searching for her phone. I have a feeling that this phone call is important for her job, so I decided to pick the call up and told him or her that the doctor can’t talk right now.

I took her phone from her handbag and looked at the caller

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter