5. Candies : part 1 (DahMo)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. Candies : part 1 (DahMo)

 

“Yow, over here.” A girl stopped her step and look around to find who is talking.

“Yes you, the one with colourful hair.” She points her index finger to herself with a confused face looking to the one who is calling her.

“Yes you girl. Come come.” Without hesitation the colourful haired girl walk towards the caller. People around her are confused after her. The person who is calling her is looking creepy with her black outfits, tattoos and scars on her body, and some other creepy guys and girls surrounding her. But she just walk there without any fear and a calm face.

“I never seen you before. How can you get here little girl ?” the one who standing in the middle, and looks like she is kind of the leader here, asking her.

“I’m looking for pizza.” She answered calmly and left the gang in front of her gasping. Their leader smirk and move closer to the girl.

“There’s no pizza here pretty. “ she touched he girl chin and raised it so she can examine the girl’s face better.

“I’m new here. I’m just walking around to find pizza, and I got here somehow.” She shoved the hands that touching her chin gently. “Can you tell me where can I find pizza around here ?”

“No I can’t, but I can give you something else to eat. For free.” She raised her eyebrow after the words for free, who wouldn’t.

“What is it ?” she step back and crossed her arms with her eyebrow still raising.

“Here.”

“Candies ?” she asked in shock.

“Yes, but not just an ordinary candies pretty. Try it and you’ll feel better than ever.”

“Oh. That candies.” She said sarcasticly followed by the candies owner nods.

“Nope. Thanks.” She turn around and ready to leave this place.

“Wait. It’s for free, you’ll gonna like it.” She feel a hand grabbing her, then she stopped her step.

“Let me go, or I’ll scream for good sake.” She said after trying to release her hands, but she can’t since the latter is somehow stronger than her.

“Scream, no one will help you. You just need to try these candies.”

“Try ?” she tilt her head. “Yes just try. By the way it is free.”

“I have try it before, a lot of it.” She left the strong girl in shocked.

“Why so quiet ?” the little girl looking forward for her respond, but the strong girl just kept shut.

“You have try it ?” the little girl nod her head.

“Yes I have, and like what I’ve said. I’ve tried it a lot. But I’m done trying it. It betrayed me.” She sighed and makes the other girl confused and also curious.

“Betrayed you ?”

“Yes it betrayed me. And I’m done with it. So now please let me go.” She asked once again.

“You can stop eating this ?”

“Yes. It is not that impossible like people said.” She shrug her shoulder.

“But it is impossible.”

“Arrghhh..” suddenly the little girl slide her hand stronger than before and now she is the one who grabbing the other girl hand. She bend it a little bit hard, but hard enough to make the other girl hissed in pain.

“Hey hey, let me go. It hurts.” She struggling to get away from her grip.

“Geez… it hurts.” Finally the little girl released her hand and start walking away.

“WHO ARE YOU ?” a scream can be heard stopping the colourful haired girl step.

“I’m a new girl here, who is trying to find a pizza to eat.” She turns around and answers the question with a smile before leaving the scene.

“Wait.. wait…” the girl who still can feel the pain on wrist throw the candies away and start running to catch the pizza girl.

“Boss..” her men try to catch up with her but she stopped them and tell all of them to stay at the base.

“I’ll take this. Just stay here. Don’t come.” She warned her men then she continue her pursue of that little girl yet strong enough to make her wrist hurts.

 

“Hey hey.. wait… please..” she said between her breath.

“Please ? Interesting.” The girl said in her mind then she stopped her step and turn around.

“Oh geez, how can you walk that fast.” While catching up her breah she asked the girl.

“I walk normaly, maybe you just run slowly.” The girl giggle receiving a glare from the other girl.

“Whatever. Just answer my question.”

“Which one ?”

“Who are you ?” she asked while squinted her eyes.

“I’m dahyun.” The girl named dahyun spread her hand asking for a handshake.

“What ?”

“I tell you my name, now tell me yours.”

“Oh, you asking me for a handshake ?” she asked. “Uhumm..” dahyun nod her head.

“Momo. But people call me boss mostly.” She said proudly while she shakes dahyun’s hand.

“Oh hi momo.” Dahyun smile.

“I prefer boss.”

“No, you’re not my boss. You are the first person that I know here. Momo ssi.” Again with a smile she answered.

“Whatever. Now tell me how you get away from… you know.. those candies.”

“Why you care ?” she furrowed her eyebrows.

“I don’t know, you might use your way to take away my costumer.”

“Oh, I see. Bye then.” She turn around and walk away once again.

“Wait wait. I lied.” Momo sighed but she succeeded on making her stopped.

“I just wanna know. I’m not afraid with you.” Then dahyun turn around again with a smirk.

“What’s with that smirk ?”

“I’ll answered your question, but with one condition.”

“What again ?” momo rolled her eyes, she found this girl frustrating.

“Pizza. Just show me the way, then I will tell you my story while I’m eating my pizza. Deal ?

“Just pizza ?” momo asked to make sure.

“Yeah. I promise.”

“Okay then, follow me.” Momo lead the way to the nearest Italian restaurant and the dahyun girl immediately order a pan of pizza.

 

“Now talk.”

“Finally pizza. I was starving after a long flight.” She smiled looking at her pizza. Mozzarella cheese spreading on it covering the juicy meats and peperonies. The smell was amazing, and the taste ?

“It is perfect !” she said after swallowing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter