18. No Scenario  – SaChaeng

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Scenario  – SaChaeng

 

Chaeyoung POV

"Hey broo !! Glad you can come tonight !" My hyung greeted me excitedly. She looks a little tipsy with her red cheeks and she smell a lot like alcohol.

"Yeah, mom cancel today's dinner since dad has an urgent meeting at the office. So..here i am." I explain.

"Great ! Really great ! Now i need to announce it..."

She went to the DJ table leaving the two girls who were clinging on her shoulders before. She took the mic and get everyone attention in a second.

"Guys ! The MVP has come ! Let's cheer for our captain ! Son Chaeyoung !!!!!" She screams followed by all the people inside the club are clapping and cheering for me. I also can feel all the stare from all of the pair of eyes inside this club. She really need to do this huh ?

I wave my hands to them giving them my widest smile and some winks to the girls despite of my shyness. I was actually having this shy and quiet personality, but since i'm being the captain of our highschool soccer team, i have to get used to something like this.

You know, being famous and getting many attention from almost everyone at school, from classmate, juniors, seniors, even teachers. To be honest i was having a trouble by it in the begining, but now i guess i kinda like it.
 



"Enjot the party bro ! We deserve this !"

"You were really cool yesterday chaeng. One of the girl that clinging onto hyung's shoulder talk to me with a seductive eyes.

"Thanks." I scratch my nape since i don't really know how to react to a compliment made by a hot and pretty girl.

"I'm nayeon." She handed her hand to me.

"Son chaeyoung. Nice to meet you." I shyly give her a handshake receiving a chuckle from the three of them.

"Ofcourse we know who you are little cub." She winked at me, i cough since i really don't know how to react to this kind of treatment she gave me. I'm honestly flustered.

"She's shy. Get used to it." Hyung said.

"You're so tense baby. Relax." That nayeon girl said while starting to cares my face gently. This action defenitely making me more tense for god sake !

"Stop nayeonie. You're going to scare her." Hyung took nayeon hands of my face and kiss it.

"Let's go. Let me get you girls something to drink. Deal ?"

"That will be perfect !" The girls cheered for hyung. They kissed hyung's cheek before leaving me and went to the bar.

 


"Huffttttt that was so tense." I shake my head to free my head from all what happen before. I need to admit that the skin touch before was effectively giving me shiver.

I tuck my hands inside my pocket, letting my feets walk to i don't know where. Maybe i'll meet my other friends on the way.

I haven't saw tzuyu, dahyun, and mina unnie since i step my feet into this club.

I text them in the group chat, asking where are they now, but i still can't found any reply from them. Maybe they are currently having fun with the party.

Letting my feet to walk, finally I saw an empty table for me to sit myself and relax, but unfortunately my ears kinda hear something on the way there, it sounds like a girl whining.

I check my surrounding to find the source of the voice untill my eyes lands on something that is really not good. Feeling not comfortable with what i saw i immediately walk towards the scene,

"HEY !" I yelled at them and they both quickly stop whatever they are doing.



 



Sana POV

"Now i really need you to help me." I grab mark's arm and drag him somewhere.

" sana ! I'm in the middle of talking with tzuyu !"

"Tzuyu wont like you, she has an eye for mina stop trying and just come and help me." We still walking rushly to an empty table. Mark still grumpy and trying to escape me.

" mark please stop moving. I really need your help !" I stop for a moment and giving him a deep stare.

"What help ? U didn't even tell what kind of help, instead you are distroying my time to talk to tz..."

"Shhhhttttt zip it !" I close his mouth with my hand, forcefuly. I always try to stop him to pursue tzuyu like a million times, everyone know tzuyu has a thing for mina, that ballerina princess.



"First, I've told you like a thousands time tzuyu likes mina. Please fvking stop pursuing her. Second i really need your help right now cause Son fvking chaeyoung is here !" I took deep breath after spitting fire to mark. He stay silent.

"Gosh ! She is here mark, Son fvking chaeyoung is here mark !" I grab his collar and shook his body to let my excitement out after i saw her.

She's looking so damn fine, like always, but i guess she is looking more and more awesome tonight. She's having some dark smokey make up tonight. She never wear any make up before, so i guess that's why she looks really y and.... alluring tonight.

"Damn it mark look at her make up ! Her eyes ! Her lips ! Goshhhh mark i'm having a trouble of breathing right now because of this beast."

"You are really weird." The only sentence he said, but i don't really mind. I'll go crazy for this son chaeyoung.



I've made my mind tonight,
I need to get her and i'll make sure to taste her lips and claim her as mine tonight no matter what.

God please help me !

 


"Okay okay mark. I'll tell you my plan, and you don't have any right to say no understand ?"

"NO !" He protests.

"Like i said you don't have any right to say no. So i took it as a yes." Her rolled is eyes.

"Now, when chaeyoung is walking towards our direction, you need to pretend like you are drunk and trying to me. I'll start whining and asking for help untill chaeyoung notice us. As a good girl she is, she will come towards us and help me. Then you can go and find another girls, but just make sure you leave tzuyu alone. Okay ?"

"WHAT ?" He groan.

"I took it as a yes. Cool thanks mark."

"What ? No ! How if chaeyoung punch me in the face when she saw me rapping you ? She is small but everybody know she is strong enough to break my nose."

"Hmmm.. i"ll make sure it wont happen."

"How can you be so sure ?"

"I'll protect you okay ? I'll hold her hand if she is going to punch you. I can act like a good girl, as a bonus ." I wink.

"Hmmm... what will i get for return ?" He asked. I think for a moment and i've got an idea.

"I'll introduce you to jihyo. The only friend of mine that is straight as the bridge of chaeyoung's y nose. Deal ?"

"Jihyo ? Tha goddes park ji hyo ?" His eyes widen after hearing the name jihyo. That perfect girl, everybody call the god jihyo.

"Yup. The God Jihyo. Deal ?"

He smile and shake my hand without any hestitation, and we finally start our act to lure my soon to be mine y little cub.

 

 

“Here, now pin me to table, put on your smirk.”

I give mark all the instruction to make this scene feels more real, he diligently follow every command, and when chaeyoung is getting closer to us, I start to whine.

“Stop.”

“Please stop it.”

“No…”

 

Yeah those are some of my whines, and I guess chaeyoung hear all of it and I can see it clearly that she is stopping her step and start looking around.

I keep raising up my voice, while mark keep touching aggressively, just like what I’ve told him

I pretend to cry eventually,

and finally…

“HEY !”

Finally my little cub grab mark’s hand off me.

 

 

 

Third person POV

Sana is holding back her smirk right now, she feels really happy that her plan succeeded. Thanks to mark and her incredible acting skill. The three of them is having a very tense situation, at least that is what chaeyoung think.

Chaeyoung is still holding onto mark’s hand and trying to pull mark away from sana. Honestly mark really want to get away from here right now, but sana told her to act like he is angry and trying to shove ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter