16. Adorable Stranger (MiChaeng)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16. Adorable Stranger (MiChaeng)
 

Chaeyoung POV

Another lonely night for me, I should be in a happy mood now actually, but even the cold weather didn’t allowed me to be happy. Being the fastest employee to reach her goal for this month, they even giving me a big amount of extra payment, and a 3 days holiday, everyone with their mind healthy would be very happy.

But here I am now.

Walking alone in the street, feeling nonchalantly about everything around me, with only my phone in my hand and my wallet on my back pocket. I’m not in the mood to take my friends to hang out today, most of them accidentally having date with their girlfriend, and maybe that is one of the reason why I feel really…

Unhappy.

 

I stop by at a bar, maybe a few drink to refresh my mind wouldn’t be a sin, or maybe it would be miracle for me. Who knows ?

I walk in, the bar weren’t that full, it was 8 o’clock so people not yet crowding at the bar. I sit down and ask the waiter for vodka, my favourite.

“Oh and give a lil bit more of lime please unnie.” I said.

I wait for a while, my hands were busy scrolling down the instagram, still not giving any care to anything around me. Why would I ? No one is actually with me, like what I’ve said I’ m just now all

Alone.

 

“Here is your vodka miss Son Chaeyoung.”

“Thanks.”

I quickly take a sip of my vodka. “Ahhhhh..” it was quite refreshing.

“Where are your friends chaeng ?” the bartender a.k.a my best friend jihyo unnie asked me.

“They all having a quality time with their girlfriend.” I said with a pout receiving a sigh from her. Well everyone know I am one of the most workaholic person in this world. All I think is about my career and money, until I forget that everything that I achieve won’t mean anything if I’m all alone. It was all just a temporary contentment, while I am now seeking for a lifetime happiness.

“I told you, you’ll feel like this.” I only nod since I don’t have any words to defend myself. Everything that jihyo unnie said was true.

“Find yourself a girl. Forget about her already.”

“I’ve forget about her a long time ago.” This time I defend myself.

“Yeah with working like crazy. That doesn’t giving you any better life, instead look at you know, desperate and lonely.” Jihyo unnie’s word stabbed my heart to the core. Honestly, lately the word desperate and lonely has agonized me, and as a best friend of mine she is just pointing that two words exactly to me, like she knows everything happens with poor life.

I don’t want to admit what jihyo unnie said and give her a correction for it, but 80% of my heart telling me to shut up and except the reality.

 

I sigh.

“Oh wait another costumer coming, don’t go anywhere I still need to talk to you.” Jihyo unnie cue and I respond her with a nod. Beside where will I go if it’s not here. Only she who still have time to talk with me.

 

“.” Suddenly a girl curse beside me. She looks worried, and restless looking at her phone, and keep cursing. I lock my attention to her, since her appearance was really amazing

She looks…

gorgeous.

 

Her black shoulder length hair falls perfectly to her dark blue blouse. I notice that her body is so slim, and curvy. Her cold and dark aura smelled perfectly by me, I don’t know she looks like she is one of that mafia boss’s daughter.

“What are you looking at ?” I snapped back from my intense starring when this beautiful girl asked me with an annoyed voice, and of course face.

“Oh I’m sorry, I’m to immersed with your cursing.” I said with a quick smile.

“Excuse me ?” she sounds offended with my words, but that’s my intention, to make her annoyed.

“Your cursing. You know, your , damn, , whor…”

“Stop stop you weird.” She is now a hundred person annoyed with me. She quickly took her phone and ready to move away from the chair.

“But you haven’t listen to my word till the end.” I quickly grab her wrist.

“Why should I ?” she rolled her eyes.

“Because you will like the ending part, trust me. I’ll treat you a dinner if you don’t like it.”

 

*somewhere else not far away from the scene where this two stranger is bickering, the God Jihyo talk to herself, “Get your girl son chaeyoung, I miss this fierce and witty son chaeyoung.”*

 

This beautiful girl surprisingly stay still on her spot waiting for me. She looks curious with it.

I smirk and pull her to sit back on her chair politely, and thank god she willingly to sit.

 

 

Mina POV

I don’t know why but my body is now sitting back on the chair. I can just shove her hand away and walk away, but her eyes.

Damn her gorgeous round eyes trapped me, and her smirk, the sweetest smirk I’ve ever saw. Who is this girl ?

“Go on said it, I’ll have a free dinner for tonight I’m sure of it.” I said with my eyes looking down on her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter