15. Unexpected Love (NaMo)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15. Unexpected Love (NaMo)
 

__________________________________________________________________________________

She is holding her giggle back pretty hard right now. With her body leaning back on the wall and her eyes is peering at the young lady who keep smilling while chatting with someone on her phone.

It's been 5 minutes for her to stand there, observing how her precious daughter cheeks turns pink and her face is showing a legitimate hapiness, just by hearing the message norification rings.


She was walking to her room before she accidentaly witnessing the blushing chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was to excited after receiving a message from someone untill she forgot to close her bedroom door and it is means that she gave her parents a wide and free access to have a sight of her right now.

And that is the story of how can momo's body is sticked to the wall right now.



"What are you doing here ?" Suddenly someone whispered to her.

"Keep it down, i don't want to disturb her." Momo tells her wife to not make any unnessecary sound. She don't want her daughter to notice that they are here.

"Oohh.." her wife finally understand what is momo doing. A smile curled up on her lips after she saw what is her daughter doing right now. Every parents must have this kind of feeling, a happy feeling when they see their child being happy.

 

"Look's like someone falling in love huh ?"

"I never seen her this happy before. I mean this kind of happy." Momo say with the lowest voice she can produce but still audible enough for her wife to listen.

"Yeah. So that's why she keep asking me hows she look these past days."

"She did ?" Momo asked her wife.



"Yeah. Everyday before she going down from the car, her routine would be saying good bye to me, after that a goodbye kiss, then a thankyou. But now a -mom how do i look ?- question always popped up." The mom explain.

"I see. Now i'm getting more curious." Momo flinch her eyes.

"Should we just asked her ? She still need our guidance about this stuff actually. Isn't it ?"

"Yeah. But not now. I don't want t..."




"Mom. I know you two are there." Like a thunder striking in the daylight, her daugther said it.

Both the moms shocked and froze at their spot. Turns out their whisper weren't that quite to be unnotice by chaeyoung.

"Hehehe. We are sorry chaeyoung ah. It was momo's idea."

"Nayeonnie !" Momo feel offended.

"It's okay mom. I was planning to tell you guys anyway. It's just mom found it first." Chaeyoung said with a reassuring smile.

The moms sigh a relief and walk towards the daughter whose heart is full of blooming flowers. They both sit beside chaeyoung, momo on the left while nayeon on the other side.



"So who is this lucky girl ?" Nayeon asked while enveloping her arm on chaeyoung's shoulder.

"It's mina. And i guess i am the lucky girl one here mom. She is just too perfect." Chaeyoung confess with her cheeks once again turns pink.

"My girl here is falling hard i guess." Momo said while pinching the girl's cheek.

"Mom stop it." Chaeyoung move away her mom fingers from her cheeks and start opening her gallery on her phone. She shows her moms some photos of mina.



"Isn't she pretty ?" Chaeyoung asked.

"My daugther has a great taste." Momo proudly said.

"Yes sweetheart she is. Is she your classmate ?" Nayeon asked.

"Nope. She is my schoolmate but she is in the third grade. She is my senior. I met her in the first day of school. And i know she is the one from the very first time i saw her." The girl told her parents with her eyes sparkling just to think about mina.

"An older girl ? You really are my daughter." Momo said and make the three of them laugh.

 

"But moms." Chaeyoung interrupt their laugh.

"Yes love ?" Nayeon asked while her hand caressing her head gently.

"I want to asked you two something. Can i ?"

"Of course. Anything just ask."



"I've been curious about this for a long time actually, but i never really asked. Honestly i'm curious about how you two met in the first time and how mom..." chaeyoung pointd at momo, "... confess your love to mom." Then she points her finger to nayeon.

"You need some inspirstion to confess ?" Momo asked.

"Kinda." Chaeyoung shyly answered.


 

Chaeyoung has known mina for a long time, they were met the first time 9 month ago, as a bold girl, chaeyoung bravely introduce herself to mina first which mina gladly except .

After sometimes hanging out together, chaeyoung start to show her care to mina and fortunately mina was also doing the same thing to her.

They start chatting every day, asking some repitition questions like "how are you ?", "have you eaten ?", "hows your day ?". Untill a late night call with 3 hours long call as their longest call record.

After getting know each other for 9 months, finally chaeyoung made up her mind to confess her feelings and officialy makes mina as her girlfriend.

But.
 




This kind of situation is new to her, so she need her parents guidance, advices, and inspirstions.




"Okay we'll tell you about our unexpectedly meeting. Actually anything for my dear daughter." Momo smile her widest.

Ofcourse she wouldn't mind to tell the most amazing story that ever happens on her life. A story that brings hapiness to her life, a story that gave her a perfect life with this perfect family.



The mothers and their daughter then lay their self on chaeyoung's bed. The girl's bed is spacious enough for the three of them to lay down together. So eventually they agree to make this story as chaeyoung's bedtime story for today.

After they comfortably lay down and covered themself with a silky smooth blanket, momo finally start the story, with her wife and daughter ready to hear the amazing story.


 




Flashback (Momo POV)

It was another cold day here in Switzerland. The wind breezing leaving no warmness to be found. Thank god I bring my coat with me now, I was planning to leave it at home since it will be just a quick walk to the convenience store.

When I was walking back to go home, suddenly my phone rings. I put my hand inside my pocket to pick it up and found my secretary name is the one calling me. I slide the green button only to hear her voice cracking like she just seen a ghost.

 

“WHAT ?” I scream in the middle of this silent city street. I don’t care if all the eyes around me is right now staring at me like I’m the weirdest person on earth.

“YOU SAY BUILDING D IS ON FIRE ?” still in the same high intensity I speak. Everyone would probably scream their lungs out if they hear a terrible news like this. Like the hell, one of my building  is on fire, who wouldn’t be shock after that.

 

“Yes, only the left side of it. 5th and 6th floor get the most impact but thankfully the fire can be taken out in less than half an hour.” She explain.

“Anyone hurt ? How about the worker ?” I asked. As long as I know 5th and 6th floor is the floor where some of my employee is working.

“Everyone is fine. We manage to evacuate everyone in time.” I sigh a relieve. I can bear to see any of my worker get hurt because of the damn fire. After I get to know the worker condition then I ask her about the loss that my company had because of this fire.

Luckily those floor are only used for canteen and  some designer rooms, so there’s no many high tech computer or important files. I told my secretary to calm down and just let the police to investigate the cause of this fire and I give her a day off since she has gone through a lot today.

 

 

 

I sigh, while walking to the bench near the river and sit. I was really rushing to go home because of this freezing weather but suddenly I don’t have any mood to go home. I don’t have any strength to walk anyway.

“Huffftttttt….” I ruffled my hair and close my eyes. I can only pray that everything will go well, these day jobs already stressing me, I even don’t have any time to cook anymore lately and that’s why I went to the convenience store to buy some bread to fill up my empty stomach. And now one of my building was on fire.

“What a bad day today. But at least no one is hurt.” I try to keep being positive. I believe in every dark clouds there will always be a silver lining.

 

But I don’t expect that the silver lining will come this fast and in this unexpectedly way.

 

 

 

“Woahhhh” suddenly a woman with her hair colored in solid red running towards me and grab my collar. Without any warning, only her eyes staring at me looking so helpless, and out of nowhere she kissed me.

I’m shocked. Who wouldn’t.

 

I try my best to pull away from her but she is unbelievable strong that time. She held me, making our lips can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter