2. Overwork (SaTzu)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2. Overwork (SaTzu)

 

Silence.

That’s the only sounds can be heard in the room. Darkness almost rules the whole room, but luckily a small lamp besides the desk still hanging on.

Coldness.

A girl covers her body with her blanket because of it. It is winter, no wonder it is cold, even though her wife already installed a heater inside the room, she found coldness still wins the fight. For her the only thing can wins the winter coldness is her wife’s warm embrace. But it’s been 3 days since the last time she can sleep well being wrapped by the only source of warmness for her cold heart.

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock. The clock keeps on ticking with the same speed, not faster and not slower. But deep inside her heart, she hope the clock can accelerate it’s speed more so she can get that embrace missed the most faster. 12 am has passed, it is already a new day, but her wife still not home yet. Is she going to the club and found someone else ? she start to think negatively.

“Ah no no. She only loves me.” Sana shakes her head to deny her thoughts.

Car crash, being robbed, or her office on fire, sometimes that kind of thought popped up inside her mind. What if her wife is get into one of that bad situation. But again she remember her wife’s words “Don’t worry, it is just the works, it is December, the month of holiday, I got much work lately.”

Sana can only sigh after she reminds her wife’s words. A bit of relief  that her wife is going to be okay, but her sense of missing her so badly can go away from her heart easily. Sana who is trying to forget everything and try to sleep turn her body around to face the lamp besides her bed. She remember that time when tzuyu bought her that lamp. It was another winter, but it was warm and a joy one.

 

 

Flashback

“I’m home.” Tzuyu said right after she close the door. She out away her shoes and put it on the shelf. She walk inside and found her most precious squirrel was cooking on the kitchen.

“I’ll take a shower and I will quickly help you okay babe ?” tzuyu wrapped her arm around sana’s body and leave a quick peck on her lips.

“Okay hurry up ! I missed you.” Sana blushed a little after the kiss and shooing tzuyu away so she can quickly join her cooking.

People say after a year of marriage, you won’t feel any blushing moments anymore, but for sana and tzuyu it was all wrong. Sana can keep on blushing after tzuyu, even though it is just a simple things, sana always finds it romantic and lovely. Like a quick peck on her lips before.

 

“What can I help you chef ?” tzuyu’s back with her pyjama. They were wearing a cute couple pyjama that sana bought a few days ago. Sana was glad that her wife didn’t refuse to use the pyjama, it looks silly and childish, but for sana it is very cute and tzuyu always understand her.

“Please stir this soup. I will prepare the side dish.” Sana said then she move from her spot and start preparing.

“Oh by the way, this pyjama is very comfortable.” Tzuyu said while stirring the soup making sana blushed again.

 

“Let’s eat !” tzuyu said after finish putting all the plate on the dining table. They are having a late Christmas dinner tonight. They always do, since sana’s birthday is only 4 days after Christmas, so they decided to celebrate Christmas and Sana’s birthday at the same day.

“My favourite soup !” tzuyu said cheerfully and leaving a red tint shade on sana’s cheek once again.

“Stop blushing, am I that charming for you ?” tzuyu said jokingly then she cares her wife’s cheek.

“Yes you are.” Sana put her tongue out and hold tzuyu’’s hand on her cheek.

“And your arm is the warmest thing ever.” Sana said again hoping that she can make tzuyu also blushed.

“Not working my cute squirrel. I know it too well that my heart is warm, so it is not weird that my hand is also warm.” Tzuyu winked.

“So full of yourself like always.” Sana shoved tzuyu’s hand away and they both giggle.

“Now here, give me your bowl.” Sana asked tzuyu for her bowl. She quickly pour in the soup after tzuyu gave it.

“Try it.” Sana said after finish fulling her own bowl with the soup.

“Hmmmmm….” Tzuyu hum after taking a spoon of the soup.

“Soooo…” sana waiting for her compliment.

“It is..” tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows like she is thinking hard. Sana is now nervous that she might cooked it badly.

“It iss….” Sana cannot be patience anymore.

“It is PERFECT !” tzuyu smile her best smile and make sana’s sigh a relief.

“It is always perfect like you.” Tzuyu said and again she make sana blushed.

 

“Huufhhhh… It’s done.” Tzuyu said after finish washing the dishes.

“Yup, now let me cuddle you.” Tzuyu quickly lift her sana up and bring her to their room.

“Ah tzuyu..” sana calling her wife’s name since tzuyu was tickling her on the way to their room.

“Cute.” Tzuyu said after she laid sana on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter