12. Bunny Favourite Barista (2Yeon)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12. Bunny Favourite Barista
 

“Okay then, I’ll wait for your report tonight at 8 sharp. I’ve let you go too much momo ya. Please do don’t waste my last trust for you. Okay ?” the red haired girl said in despair.

It’s already been the third for momo, one of her employee being late with her report. Actually, she can just easily fired momo since she has hundreds more employee in her company, and the line of people who has sent their CV is also no joke.

30 people sent their CV each month to this one of the most successful fashion company in seoul. Her company, IM Fashion, might be still a young in age, but it’s achievements in the industry has shook many of the other older company.

“Thank god you are my cousin, if not I must have fired you long time ago.” She said after she hang up the call.

She sigh, them she looked around to find a café for her to stay and work. She was often work outside of her office. She only work at the office if there’s more than one meeting that day.

McDonald ?

“Nah… I’ve ate that too much, I might get cancer sooner.”

She look around again, and find that green coffee shop.

“Starbucks ?”

But unfortunately the line was so long as hell, she can’t afford her leg to wait on the line that long.

Once again she wandering her eyes on the street to find the perfect place for her to work. Untill she found a new coffee shop across the street.

“J-Bean Coffee Shop ? Let me take a look.”

She walk carefully across the street, and finally she is now standing in front of the coffee shop. She peek inside form the window, “This place looks comfy.”

It was clean, table arranged neatly with some sofa on the right corner. Those yellow light bulbs dimming on each table gave more warms feeling into the café. And…

“Hmmm…” she suddenly smells something magnificent scent coming from the coffee shop when a costumer open the door to leave the coffee shop with a cup of coffee on her hand. Her eyes quickly stare at the cup of coffee accidently she saw a blackboard in front of the door, on it there’s a writings that make her more sure to get into the coffee shope.

“FREE WIFI !” she scream s inside.

Well, she maybe rich enough to have a portable wifi with her, but if there’s free wifi available why not ?

“Let’s try this one then.” She grins.

 

Little that she know, someone from inside the coffee shop already ogling on her since the first time she was trying to peek inside. The only barista and also the owner the coffee shop found that red hair girl looks like a lost bunny who is trying to find the best place for her to stay.

“Oh she is coming.” She said when finally the red hair girl open the door after contemplating whether to get inside or not.

“Good day miss, welcome to J-Bean Coffee Shop.” The barista welcome her gladly with a warm and sweet smile as the bonus.

“Oh ye.. yeahh.. Tha.. thanks.” The bunny girl looks flustered after the barista greet her.

Inside that bunny girl mind, she is now squealing in joy after looking at the barista, “Nice and comfy place, incredible smell, free wifi, and now a handsome and cool barista ?!”

She has that boyish look, cool short blonde hair, specs covering her beautiful eyes. She is tall, and looks like her body is strong and well built. “Totally my style.” She said inside her mind while walking to the cashier to order her drink.

“What do you want to order ?” the barista asked.

She quickly look at the menu board to choose her drink, but her eyes were fast enough to saw the barista’s name tag before. “Jungyeon. Okay noted that.” She said write down her name inside her brain.

“I’m new here.” The red hair say. She usually bought Americano if she went to starbucks, but she want to try something new today.

“I can see that, want me to help you choose ? Miss ?”

“Yes absolutely. And you can call me nayeon.” The red hair girl said calmly while truthfully her heart almost exploded after she told her favourite barista her name.

“Okay nayeon ssi, our coffee shop signature would be the J-Bean coffee, it is similar to coffee latte, a perfect mixed of espresso and milk with silky smooth foam covering it. But if you want a stronger coffee then I would like to recommend the J-Bean Americano.” The barista explain while pointing at the photo of the coffees while nayeon are listening to her with adoration.

“How can she looks so attractive by just speaking like this ? Control your heart nayeon !” she scolded herself.

“All the coffee here are made with a special coffee bean that me and my family has planted our self. The freshness and the quality of the coffee bean will never disappoint us.” Finally she finish the long explanation, and it is finally the time for nayeon to make the decision of which coffee she choose.

“I would like the coffee latte then.”

“Okay, one coffee latte for miss nayeon, anything else ? We have some cake and other pastry here.” The barista points at the glass cabinet beside the cashier.

“Hmmmm…” nayeon look at the colourful pastry. Most of them looks delicious, she is going to spend a lot of time here today, so eating some pastry beside the coffee would be great she think.

“Let me help you again miss nayeon.” The barista giggle after witnessing the confused bunny once again. This already been her third time looking at this cute bunny girl get confused.

“If you want some light snack, then I will recommend you those macaroons, or maybe the cookies. But if you want to fill up your stomach you might want to choose the cheese cake or other cake.”

Nayeon nod her head sign she already understand. “Let’s buy some light snacks first, who know I will spend a longer time here, I will buy the cakes.” She talk to herself.

“Excuse me, I can’t clearly hear your words miss.” The barista sure she heard something coming out from the bunny’s mouth.

“Oh nothing, I just talking to myself. I’ll take the macaroons please.”

“Okay then. One J-Bean coffee latte, and macaroons, that would cost 15 dollar.” The barista said after finis typing nayeon’s order on the cashier.

“Thank you.” Nayeon handed the money, and something unpredictable things happen. Something that makes nayeon body shivers.

“OH MY GOD, SHE TOUCH MY HAND.” Nayeon screaming inside.

Turns out, while the barista took the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter