11. A Vampire Diary (SaTzu) - part 2

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11. A Vampire Diary (SaTzu) - part 2

//

July 2016

“HUUUUAAAAAAAAA….” She spread her arms widely feeling the wind breezing. I smile looking at how cute this girl can be.

“Hey unnie, you might catch a cold, here…” I quickly open my jacket and wrap it around her body. It was late, and she only wear a one piece dress.

“I’m still cold.” She whines

I quickly looks around to find something that can warm her body, mina unnie must have blanket or something else right ?

“What are you looking for ?” sana unnie look at me with her pouts.

“Something to warm you up, wait here.”

“Don’t you dare to leave me here chou tzuyu !” she scream with her eyes closed.

“But…”

“Come here.” She signal me to walk closer to her.

“Unnie.. you might cat..”

“Come hereeeeee…..” she whines again but this time with her arms wide open waiting for me to welcome it.

I froze at my spot,

She want me to hug her ?

I never hug her, I never had many skin ship with her. We are in an employee and employer relationship, or maybe best friend. Not much, isn’t it ?

“Please.. I’m cold.” She now opens her eyes and look at me with a sad eyes.

“Hey I’m sorry, here..” I quickly walk towards her to hug her. I can’t stand seeing her sad eyes, I feel the need to do something.

“You aa moh thay enaaafff...”

I barely can hear her, she was talking with her face leaning on my chest, was blocked.

“Sorry, but can you repeat what you were saying ?” I asked her while caressing her back.

She pull away a little bit and look up at my face, that makes our face very close to each other.

I can feel her hot and slightly alcoholic smell breath, and I can also her heart beating the same beat as mine, a very fast one.

“You are more than enough.”

“Huh ?”

I don’t get what she said.

“Pabo.” She smack my chest.

“What  unnie ? Please I don’t understand.”

“I’m cold yes, but I don’t need those blanket you were trying to find. I only need you, because you are more than enough.”

By that my cheeks feels really hot, my hand trembling from the happiness I feel right now.

“I need you too unnie.”

I said it, I freaking said it.

“I know it pabo.” She smack my chest again. I kinda start to like it when she call me pabo while smacking my chest.

.

.

BUT.

WAIT A MINUTE.

She know ?

.

.

 

“You know ?”

“I’m not a pabo like you when it is about love.”

“Love ?”

“This pabo.”

I’m waiting her to smack my chest, but I feel nothing, instead I feel her hands on my face.

She cares my face softly, gently. She rub her thumbs on my cheeks for a while. She stares at me with eyes filled with emotion I’m not familiar with. I look back at her without any hesitation, enjoying the sight,

Her beautiful eyes.

Her pointy nose.

A bit chubby cheek.

Her red lips.

 

It feels like the time stops, I can’t feel anything other than happiness.

Without realizing it, I start moving my hand to hold hers, while my other hand wrapped around her waist and pulling her closer.

“Stop staring at me, and say what you want to say before.”

“I….”

Said it tzuyu.

“I think..”

Wait, pabo tzuyu, I think ?

 

“No I mean, I’m sure about it.”

 

“About what ?”

“About the fact that…”

I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

 

“The fact that I’m…”

I released my breath and open my eyes.

 

“I’m in love with you sana.”

.

.

.

 

 

“You make it looks like saying I love you is the hardest thing to do.” She giggle.

And sigh.

“Why is she sighing ?” I aksed to myself.

Did I do something wrong ?

 

 

Or

Is she going to reject my love ?

 

 

“Unnie…” I looked at her with a worried stare.

“Hmmm ?” she asked casually while playing with my hair.

“I said I love you.”

“I know, I know it for a long time ago actually.” She tilt her head.

“And ?”

“Calm down yoda, i just make you wait for some second, and now you already being this insecure ?” she giggle again.

“You make me wait for you to confess for months, and I’m always okay with that.”

 

PANG

I feel like thousands of blade stabbed on my chest.

 

“I’m sorry.”

That’s all I can say. I have nothing to defend myself.

 

“No, it’s okay. You are new to love, and that’s not the only reason actually.”

“Huh ?”

“I was being too mesmerized by your stunning looks today. I always do, but when you look amazingly charming while saying I love you before.”

Okay. This unnie needs to stop saying something that can makes my heart burst put from it place.

 

“I love you too.”

 

I sigh a relief.

Finally.

She said the words I want to hear the most from her.

 

“You got your answer, now I want you to do something for me.”

“Huh ?”

“Close your eyes.”

“You want me to close my eyes ?”

“Yes, simple as that.”

“Okay.”

I close my eyes without any hesitation. I stay still, but suddenly I feel her hands lead my hands to wrapped her slim waist, then her hands move their way up to my neck.

“No peeking okay ?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Good.”

I keep closing my eyes, but somehow I feel her heart beating faster than before.

“What is she trying to do ?” I wonder myself.

1 second

2 second

3 second

 

Nothing happen.

But then.

 

A pair of lips touched mine. I froze.

Is she…

Is this…

 

A kiss ?

 

Her lips start moving, and surprisingly my lips were moving along with hers. I never learn how to kiss, but I feel like I’m a master already.

I accidently bit her lower lip, I don’t know why I do that.

I was going to apologize for hurting her lips, but then she open making an entrance for my tongue to get in.

I feel shiver down to my spine when my tongue touch hers.

“Hmmmm…” I heard her humming something but I pretend to not hear it since I still enjoying wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter