7. Number 1 Fan (Satzu ft. other ships)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7. Number 1 Fan (Satzu ft. other ships)

 

“Jungyeonn unniieee !!!”

“Chaeyoungg-aahhhh !!”

“Tzuyu tzuyuuuu !!!”

“Momo channnn !!”

Here you go again, bunch of girls screaming their name, running with banner and placards on their hands. This happens almost every day in this school, mostly at around the lunch break time, or when the basketball team just done their daily practice. Our basketball team is one of the strongest one around the nation. For TWICE High School, our basketball team is one of the most precious assets.

Oh right, I haven’t introduce you to that 4 most famous basketball team member in this school. They are Jungyeon, chaeyoung, tzuyu, and momo. Yup the one who has the most fan girls. Why fan girl ? Because this school is the only girl school, well they had many fan boys too, since they are famous even in the other school.

Well, first of all, I’ll tell you about jungyeon the girl crush. She is the captain of the team. She is the ultimate girl crush for her short hair and tomboy looks. She has a great strength and endurance, and her body is the biggest among the other three. People said her body is as strong as the great wall, and because of that she is positioned as the center player. As the wall of the team, she always taking a good job on blocking the enemy and taking many rebounds diligently. But the funny thing is, despite her strong and gangster - looks - like body she has, her heart is just…. Too soft for even a spoiled princess.

I really mean it, her heart is too weak to be a girl crush, everybody who are close to her agree with this. Okay let me give you an example on how weak and soft this girl crush heart is.

So here is the case, jungyeon has a girlfriend. Her name is Nayeon, beautiful girl and has a very bright smile as bright as her personality. Nayeon also has a lot of fangirl since she is the number one in the drama club. She has an amazing acting skill, and one day she wants to try her acting skill with her girlfriend, by that I mean with jungyeon.

.

.

Flashback

“You sure about this nayeon ah ?” I ask her right before she walks towards jungyeon who is now sitting with her friend.

“Yes sana ! I really want to try this act, and I can only do this with her.” Nayeon clenched her fist showing her determination is already solid. As her bestfriend, who know exactly how hard-headed this girl is, I can only sigh and look at her walking to jungyeon, praying that there won’t be any bloody battle happens later.

“Jungyeon.” I stand not far from the crime scene, so I can hear what they are talking. By the way, I need to be near them to prevent another bloody fight happens.

“Oh nayeon-ah ! I missed you !” jungyeon quickly stand up and hugged nayeon. I can see her happy face when she looked at nayeon, those eyes were sparkling as always. Jungyeon and nayeon couple is the skinship lover kind of couple, but they’re more famous because of their ability in bickering. Yeah they bicker a lot, like A LOT, but they reconcile quickly after it. They said bickering as much as we can before stepping into the next level of their commitment.

“Stop it.” Nayeon simply said with her face showing no expression, flat, just like what is written on the script. I can feel disappointment just by looking at nayeon’s eyes, she really deserve the best actress of TWICE High awards after all.

“What happen babe ?” jungyeon pull away from the hug and looked at her girlfriend with a face full of worries.

“What happen ?!” nayeon scream and make the whole cafeteria frozen.

“You asked me what happen ?! I’m the one who should asked you that jungyeon ssi !” jungyeon shocked after that, she grab nayeon wrist and try to drag her somewhere private to finish the “fight”. But of course nayeon refuse that, she wants a lot of audiences to watch her act, and cafeteria is the perfect place for that.

“Where do you want to go ?! Go somewhere private to talk like you did with Mina ?!”

“WHAT ?!” jungyeon and the other girl shouted in unison.

“Stop acting stupid jungyeon ! Having a good time with mina yesterday ?” finally she said the main attraction from the script.

“That’s enough, mina you come with me.” The other girl who shouted with jungyeon before dragged mina away from the cafeteria. I never expected that another fight will happen just because this nayeon want it to try her acting.

“Chaeyoung…” jungyeon called her dongsaeng, but she ignored the team captain and walk away with the confused mina.

“Blame – na - yeon.” I talked to mina without any voice when she looked at me, while being dragged by chaeyoung. Mina only rolled her eyes after realizing what actually is happening.

“Answer my question !” nayeon shouted.

“We were working for the school project babe, nothing more.” Jungyeon pleaded.

“Nothing more ?! Arrrgggghhhhh !” nayeon walk away from the cafeteria to end the scene. And also by that, that poor jungyeon following her from behind with her eyes already wet.

“Nayeon… nayeon….” Jungyeon called nayeon a couple time to stop her girlfriend’s step.

“Babe !” nayeon suddenly turn around and faced jungyeon with a smile wider than my patience on being friend with her.

“Nayeon ?” jungyeon frozen after seeing her girlfriend smile.

“How do you think is my acting before, babe ?”

“Wha- wha- what ?” seeing that captain stuttered her words, I feel sorry for her. I know exactly how many struggle she must endure for being nayeon girlfriend. But like what I said, jungyeon has a great endurance. I’m proud of her.

“My acting before, Mr. JYP gave me a new script before, and I try…”

“Nayeonnnnnn….” Nayeon’s words were cut by jungyeon’s cry. If you were thinking that jungyeon was crying like a baby, with her eyes closed and tears just flooded out from her eyes, then you are picturing the right image right now.

“Hey baby, I’m sorryyy..” nayeon immediately run and hugged the big baby.

“Never ever do that agaaaiiinnnnnnn…..” jungyeon still crying with nayeon caressing her back.

“I – told – you.” I said to nayeon from afar when she looked at me with a guilty face. But I know nayeon will never listen to jungyeon’s words about to never do something like this again.

“You almost make my heart fall from its placeeee….” Jungyeon still whining and nayeon still comforting her. But fortunately, they make up quickly like always. Jungyeon never stand a long termed fight with nayeon, like what I said, her heart is too weak for even a spoiled princess.

End of flashback

 

.

.

 

Done with the girl crush, let’s move on to the second eldest member. The next person is momo. A Japanese girl, just like me. She is of course pretty, she has a lot of fans too, even though not as much as the maknae. She is the queen of the 3 points shoot, and by that she is now securing the shooting guard position.

The first time I met her, I thought she is the black lover kind of girl, but I was all wrong, very very very wrong. First thing first, her favourite colour turns out is pink, and she has the cutest aegyo among the other three, well actually the other three can’t really do any aegyo. The second is her shocking enormous appetite. I envy her abs like hell to be honest, but what I envy more from her is her big appetite that never affect her body shape. is like a vacuum cleaner when she eats, she always finishes the leftover food together with jungyeon, but momo eat more than jungyeon for sure.

The third one is, well I don’t want to talk bad about my best friend, but for the sake of this introduction, I guess I will tell you about this. Momo is not that smart, she just can’t absorb the lesson quickly. She is the slow learning kind of student, but the school demand a fast and instant learning. Me, nayeon, and mina always trying our best to give momo some extra classes with a hope that momo can understand the lesson more. But we always failed, until we find someone.

That someone is actually younger than us, she is in the same grade with the maknae, but her intelligence is no joke. Always taking away the first place in her class, and even the entire second grader. Our teacher once asked her to jump the class and join our class, but she refuses it, she said she wants to enjoy high school like other students. And that smarty girl name is dahyun, kim da hyun. She is a smart and energetic girl, that’s why her nickname is the ‘Heung Dubu’. Oh and her pale white skin is the reason behind the Dubu part.

The other nickname she has, but only among the four of us for dahyun is Momo’s saviour. We joke around like that every time when momo told us that she will have another class with dahyun. Momo always said that the way dahyun teach her is different and that really help her to understand the lesson well. By dahyun help, momo finally can avoid the remedial classes, and she also help momo in something else.

She helps momo in finding her true loves.

“I can’t believe that I found my true loves as my teacher.” That was spit out from momo’s mouth the day after her first class with dahyun. And from that day, momo will always excited to learn with dahyun, and the shocking things is, that smarty girl also feels the same way towards momo. How can we know that dahyun share the same feelings towards momo ?

Simple, there is no day where the both of them didn’t chat until late at night. Dahyun hate it to sleep late, because she will feel sleepy at class, but for momo, nothing is impossible for love. Isn’t it ?

Another prove that they get closer and closer to each other is the fact that there is no day that they won’t meet after class to study together or just to have a date. Oh yes, a date, I forgot to tell you that momo as a very straightforward girl, she confessed her feelings to dahyun just after 2 weeks knowing dahyun.

Dahyun who blushed crazily after momo’s confession in front of her fans accept the flower bouquet  from momo. That sweet scene broke many hearts of her fans, but….

“I don’t need them (her fans), I don’t care of what they are thinking about me, about us, I just need you and you only dahyun ah.”, I swear, that is the sweetest and the most amazing sentences from momo this far.

 

“Unnie.”

“oh chaeyoung ah.” The next girl I will introduce to you interrupted.

“Stop spacing out.” Chaeyoung giggle.

“I’m not spacing out, I have something in my mind.” I pouted.

“Okay, I’ll believe that…” She said then she sits across me.

“But ?” I know she won’t believe me that easy.

“But, you need to tell me where is that black swan.” She again pouting.

“I knew it, mina told me to hide her location from you today.”

“Whyyyyyy ???” she whine.

“Just go, I will never break my promise with mina, and I don’t need you to believe anyway. So bye.” I put up my hand and wave her a goodbye.

“Arrrgghhhhhh…..” finally she’s gone, I hope she can find that ballerina soon.

 

Okay now, let’s continue with the introduction. The third is chaeyoung, one of the maknae. Her nickname is the beast. Why beast ? First she is fierce, in the basketball court she is the best small forward this school has ever had. She is fast, agile, and scores the most in every game. The second reason is that besides her talent in sport she also has a great talent in music, her voice is good, she can play some instruments, and her best attraction is her rap. Her swag and cool personality support her rapping very well. She once gets into a rap competition with other high school, and she won the first place after knocked down the other competitors that are mostly boys.

But for mina, chaeyoung is not just a simple beast. She is mina’s Small Beast. That is mina’s nickname for her beloved girlfriend. Chaeyoung might be a beast on the court and on the stage, but she is just a small cub in front of mina. I found it adorable every time I see that couple being together. People said that after 1 year being in a relationship, people with get tired of the lovey dovey thingy, but it is not happening for that MiChaeng couple.

Buying small gifts, feeding each other, walking with their hands interviewing each other, even performing a song together every time the school holding events, they are just never getting tired of each other. Everything about MiChaeng would always be the hottest thing to talk about at school.

They have some fights sometime, but they always cleared their misunderstanding right away and fix their relationship quickly. Among the other three, mina is the less person who  like to ask me some advice about relationship. Both Mina and Chaengi is not a hot tempered person, so they can always finish their fight with a cool mind. They always find a solution after their misunderstanding and bicker.

 

What else should I tell you…. Hmmmmm…

Oh oh ! I have an episode about MiChaeng that I need to tell you. How can I almost to tell you about this. This story still got the highest rating among the other couple drama.

I want to tell you a story about how chaeyoung courted mina that day, It was very sweet and beautiful. Chaeyoung always has a way to impress her girlfriend, and her way is always unpredictable. Peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter