6. My Lucky Charm – part 3 (All Ships)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. My Lucky Charm – part 3 (All Ships)

 

This is how the Roulette Bet looks like :

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“You better get it right miss.” Mr. Khun said while nervously awaiting the ball stopped from rolling.

“She is good.” nayeon said right after the ball stopped.

“Of course she is, as good as her teacher.” Jungyeon smirked after the ball stopped right at the number 17. Mr. Khun quickly celebrating his winning and pour more liquor into chaeyoung and mina’s glass.

“We did it !” Mr. Khun scream.

“We ?” jungyeon acted surprises.

“Oh I mean…” Mr. khun can’t continue his words since he is afraid that jungyeon might found out that he is working together with chaeyoung and mina.

“He means he and his lucky charm wins.” Chaeyoung pretend to be on Mr. Khun side.

“Yeah, me and by the help of myself win another round.” Jungyeon shakes her head after Mr. Khun’s words.

“How did he got until now ?” nayeon whisper to mina. Mina took a little peek at Mr. Khun’s coins and quickly calculates the amounts.

“10 Million.” Mina said then nayeon get her face closer to jungyeon’s ear.

“It’s time to show your acting skill babe.” Nayeon whisper, jungyeon nod her head.

 

“Aarrrghhhhh…” jungyeon groan as frustrated as she can.

“Well.. Since I lost, let’s bet everything. 10 Million Dollar on the table please if you still want to continue !” jungyeon pour her coins on the table.

“What ? I know you lose but don’t take any sill…”

“Then get out you coward.” Jungyeon bluff, Mr. Khun raised his eyebrow, his pride seems bothered now. He quickly looks at mina’s direction.

“10 million, deal !” chaeyoung suddenly said. Mina shrugged her shoulder with a smirk to Mr. Khun.

“You sure about this ?” he whisper.

“Just get off you coward.” Jungyeon his cigarette with ease.

“Coward ?” with his eyes opens wider, and his voice sounds annoyed Mr. Khun said.

“Yeah, if you scared that your lucky charm won’t get you win again, you can lea..”

“10 million dollar !” Mr. Khun throws his coins onto the table. Chaeyoung shakes her head and smile after looking at that childish act by Mr. Khun.

“Good, let’s see whose lucky charm is the best here.” Jungyeon then kiss her wife cheek receive a giggle from nayeon.

“You sleep outside if you lose.” Nayeon jokingly said.

“Oohhh.. I hope it won’t be raining tonight.” Mr. Khun pretends to shiver.

“Stop it you two old man and woman. Let’s just start the game shall we ?”

“OLD ?” jungyeon and Mr. Khun said in unison with a their eyes shooting a deadly glare to chaeyoung.

“I’m just joking.” Chaeyoung said with her flat face.

“You guys are no-jam.” Then Mr. Kang quickly roll the ball before tomorrow newspaper headline filled with a news about a smol cub being slaughter by an ostrich and a thai man after its non-sense words.

 

“9th row.” Mina whisper.

“You better get it right !” he said, mina only winked at him.

 

“Number 1 !” Mr. Kang shouted the number where the ball landed.

“WHAT THE HELL !” Mr. Khun slammed the table in disbelief. Number 1 is clearly not a number in the 9th row, and that’s mean Mr. Khun just lose the game, and of course his 10 million dollar.

“Looks like we’ve just lose 10 million dollar Mr. Khun.” Chaeyoung said in ease then she smoke his cigar, with mina on her lap right now.

“What you said ?” Mr. Khun shouted.

“We lose Mr. Khun can you see ?” mina said then she kisses chaeyoung cheek.

“Yes I can see that clearly and this all your fault !”

“They fault ?” jungyeon asked.

“We lose because she…”

“Oh wait, you said we lose ?” chaeyoung said after put her cigarette on the ashtray.

“Hyung he said we both lose.” Chaeyoung now talk to jungyeon then both of them giggle.

“Huh ?” Mr. Khun confused.

“Am I look like I’m losing here ?” chaeyoung asked.

“Am I unnie ?” she asked nayeon this time.

“No, based from your happy face, I don’t see any signed of you are sad from losing.”

“And your wife didn’t tell you to sleep outside tonight, right mina ?” nayeon winked.

“What is going on ?” Mr. Khun start to get panic.

“Oh, this old man over here still don’t understand what is happening here, hyung.”

“Hyung ?”

“Yeah, my best hyung !” chaeyoung wrapped her arm around jungyeon shoulder, and light another cigarette for her best hyung.

“You guys are…” Mr. Khun stuttered his voice.

“Yes we are…”

“This is a trap.” His hand point on the two girls in front of him.

“Gotcha !” chaeyoung playfully clap her hand.

“What the hell… Jackson !” he called someone.

“Jackson !” still no respond from anyone.

“Jack…”

“Oh you mean him ?” suddenly a familiar voice can be heard.

“What the hell ?”

It was her, the first girl who leaves the table with a man laying unconscious on the floor beside her. To be exact with a lot of unconscious man in black suit that used to be standing there guarding Mr. Khun and the other girls who was playing the roulette with them before.

“I don’t check his name when I knocked him out you know.” Tzuyu shrugged then she throws the name card to the floor.

“Yoda ya !” chaeyoung called her.

“Yow smol cub !” she said the walked towards chaeyoung with sana hand in hand.

“Sana ?” Mr. Khun more shocked after his girl walked with tzuyu.

“Ah right, I want to introduce my girl for the first time.” Tzuyu smiled.

“People, meet Minatozaki Sana.” Tzuyu kisses sana’s hand lovingly.

“You b*tch !” Mr. Khun cursed.

“Watch your words old man.” Suddenly the pale skin girl said.

“What ?!” her presence shocked Mr. Khun once again.

“I hate people who curse, and you better stop cursing in front of me old man, or..”

“Or what dubu ya ?” chaeyoung said while giggling.

“Or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter