Final

Christmas cookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! It's Christmas! Christmas again! Well, yeah, it shouldn't be so exciting, considering that Christmas is every year, plus he is an adult. But this time, he will be spending them with his boyfriend! He has been crushing on him since first year of a University! And now, he finally happens to be his boyfriend. Min Yoongi has accepted the offer to go on date, but then Jimin, never ever in his wildest dream thought, that Yoongi will turn out to be very possessive over his boyfriend and all. He is a grumpy, lazy person, after all. On top of that, people call him so ing scary they could pee themselves... But actually the man is very adorable and lovable in Jimin's eyes. He can't just help himself!

This Christmas is going to be the best. The best of all. Though, Yoongi hasn't been all that happy because Christmas is so tiring and annoying. But then again, what doesn't annoy the man?!He can be annoyed just by people breathing! So, what exactly does Park Jimin like about the man? Just him. All of him. It doesn't matter if he is grumpy or lazy... (Though, he would like to 'kill' him for that sometimes). Yoongi is still Yoongi and that won't change the fact, that he loves him from the bottom of his heart. He would do anything for him. Literally.

Jimin has the house all for himself, because his family went to ski resort on the Christmas holidays. He had to beg so much, for the house to be empty and he could stay. He just want to spend it holidays with his boyfriend. Not that, they haven't spend a night together before. Pfff... They did, maybe too much... But, it's not about having . It's about being together, happy, cuddling, watching movies, where Yoongi will definitely will fall asleep and Jimin will have a chance to take photos secretly. Oh, he can't wait for that!

Grinning to himself, Jimin gets done his bedroom. He wants his room to be perfect because they both will be sleeping there for sure. There's no way, he would even try to walk into his parents' room. And definitely not with Yoongi, who falls asleep anywhere. Hell no! Everything is already ready downstairs, so it should be completely perfect. Everything will be amazing! The only thing... No, person. The only person missing here is Min Yoongi. The perfect boyfriend.

Biting on his lip, Jimin smiles dreamily to himself, sighing in content. He can't wait! The Christmas day is tomorrow, which means, Yoongi will be here at 8 in the evening. Four more hours to spend! Just why exactly was he in such a hurry?! Now, he will have to wait for another four hours! Jimin groans to himself, grabbing his phone to check, if he didn't get any messages from Yoongi. Nope. Not even one. It's not surprising though. Maybe, he should text him to come sooner? But that would look like he is too excited for the date!

“Gaaahh!!” Jimin runs hands through his hair, tugging at it, frustrated. So stupid of him! Why did he rush so much! “Stupid Jimin! Dumb you! Screw you! Dig a hole and bury yourself!” the boy starts hitting his head lightly, while cursing at himself. He really should have taken his time. This is going to be so boring! What is he supposed to do for all the time alone?!

“I wouldn't do that, if I were you...” he hears behind himself and turns to look at the person of the very familiar voice, seeing his boyfriend standing there with a bored look. Like always anyway. The man has his arms crossed on his chest, leaning against the door frame, as if he was some kind of the best of all best.

“Huh?!” Jimin only lets out. He is way too surprised right now. How the hell is his boyfriend standing in his room right now, while he should be here in four hours? Is he hallucinating? He must be! There is no way, Min Yoongi would be here early since he always takes his time on everything!He always arrives on the last minute, if not later. So what's going on here now?

“Well, I would have to spend Christmas alone, because someone just told my family, I'm not coming home for Christmas...” Yoongi points out, clearly being still a bit upset. He loves his boyfriend and all, though he hasn't ever said it in person... But he would like to know of things first, before something is being planned behind his back. Just like this. He had this plan as well and lost against Jimin. Not that he will say it, however. He won't. It would hurt his pride. It would be better if he knew though.

“What? How... How did you get here?” Jimin really doesn't get this. Okay, yes, he has been talking to Yoongi's family but he thought he was being obvious it will happen, through his actions. Then again, we are talking about Yoongi here. Unless you tell the man, he won't know since he doesn't really care about things, that aren't too important.

“Your mom... Such a lovely woman.” Yoongi shrugs, walking more into the room, looking around. It sure looks a bit different than usual. Jimin should have a lot of work to make it look like this. A completely Christmas theme. How adorable... Though he doesn't smile on the outside, he smiles on the inside. No, he is actually grinning widely on the inside.

“My mom?” Yoongi his head on the side, not really understanding those words. What did his mom do? Okay, call him dumb, he doesn't really get this, however.

“Yes, she came to me, saying that I need a spare key and surprise you... At first, I didn't want because I wanted to sleep some more.. But...” Yoongi can't continue, since he is being interrupted by his boyfriend and falling on the bed in the room. This is all happened in the matter of seconds, which makes the man's eyes go wide, blinking a bit.

“I love you Yoongi!” Jimin chimes, smiling widely and pecking Yoongi's lips.

“Yah~ I'm still tired...” The man whines, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter