Chapter 08

Love do Hurt

L.Joe's pov

  

  Me and Sungyeol hyung have been dating for 1 month now.Happy?Of course.He's the one I love after Ricky.I'm happy with him but something seems wrong.I dont know what is it.Whenever Sungyeol hyung visit our dorm and we cuddle,it feels wrong.Something was bothering me.Thats why I rather went to Infinite's dorm.But whenever I went there,Myungsoo hyung never at the dorm.He always go out whenever I went there.So,I thought maybe he hate me or something.

 

  Currently I was in my room when Chanhee went in with a box in his hand.

 

  "What is that?"I ask out of curious.He glance at me without saying anything and put the box on his bed.

 

  "Chanhee?"I sat up.He sigh and turn to me.

 

  "Nothing.Just some gift from fan"he said and sat on his bed and open the box slowly taking a peek.He sigh and shout Niel's name.

 

  "Ne hyung?"Niel barg in the room fully dressed.I know he have schedule.

 

  Chanhee gestured him to come close.Niel walk in and Chanhee hand to him the box from earlier.I narrow my eyes.

 

  "What is this hyung?"Niel ask trying to take a peek but Chanhee quickly take the box back.

 

  "Nevermind.U can go"he sigh and gestured Niel to leave causing Niel to frown.

 

  "Eyy hyung.What is that?Food?"he ask excited but Chanhee's glare make him pout.

 

  "Nothing.U should go now or else U're going to be late"Chanhee put the box under his bed and lay down.Niel pout but he nod agreeing anyway and turn away.I just watch them talking.

 

  "Can I have a hug hyung?"Niel suddenly turn his heels back turning to Chanhee.I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

  "Suddenly?why not Cap hyung?"I thought staring at Chanhee.

 

  "Yah!Just go to your Cap hyung"he said rolling his eyes.I unconciously smirk but not too long.

 

  "Please hyung.Just a hug.Its been a long time since the last I hug U"Niel pout and Chanhee sigh.

 

  "Dont be ridiculous Ahn Daniel.U just hug me yesterday"he said rolling his eyes.

 

  "I'm not going if I dont get a hug"Niel insist making me roll my eyes.

 

  "What's the need actually?"I said to myself looking at my phone.I look up again when I heard Chanhee sigh and get up.

 

  "Stop being childish.Here.What's the need actually?"he stand up and Niel quickly went and hug him.

 

  "Just to make sure U're fine"Niel said and I swore I saw Chanhee glance at me for a while before chuckling nervously.I narrowed my eyes at their direction.

 

  "Nonsense.I'm fine seriously"he said patting Niel's back nervously.I dont even realize I was glaring at Niel before he break the hug.He glare at me a while before smiling back at Chanhee.

 

  "Just to make sure.I have to go.Dont forget to eat"he said before walk away and give a last glare to me while Chanhee just hummed and lay back on his bed.Niel left and close the door.

 

  "Why is he giving me glare everytime?"I frown but I smile when my phone bipped.

 

  Silent was occupying the room and I take a quick glance at Chanhee who have his hand on his forehead with his eyes closed.I smile lightly and turn back to my phone.Soon enough,I found myself staring at him when his phone ring.

 

  He frown reading the message from who-know who sent.He throw his phone on his bed and has his eyes closed again.Suddenly he get up and walk to his closet and take clothes with him walking out from the room.

 

  I stare at the closed door and sigh lightly.I look up again from my phone when Chanhee walk in the room newly dressed.I furrowed my eyebrows putting my phone down.

 

  "Where are U going?"I ask when he fix his hair.He glance at me from the mirror.

 

  "Going out a while"he shortly answered and stand up.

 

  "Alone?Do U need company?"I feel like hitting my head when those words easily slip out.He chuckled and take the box from earlier.

 

  "Its okay.I just have things to settle and maybe later I'll meet up with Myungsoo hyung"he said not looking at me.

 

  "Why do U love to hang out with him?Dont U afraid with that cold guy?He's scary"I said with a sarcastic tone not liking the idea of them meeting up.

 

  "He's not!"he glare at me making me off guard.He sigh and look down.

 

  "Nevermind.U guys will never understand us"he said and start to walk out of the room.

 

  "Why are U hanging out with him?U can hang out with me or the other member?"I stop him from opening the door.He stop a while with his back facing me.I heard he sigh and tighten his hold on the box he holding.

 

  "I'm tired Byunghun.U told me to move on so I'm trying"he slowly said and walk out closing the door.

 

  I blink my eyes.Move on?I thought he have done it long ago.Is he trying to hook up with Myungsoo hyung?The hell!

 

  I sigh in frustration.

 

  "I better went to sleep"I said to myself and went to sleep with a lot of things running through my head.

 

  Chunji's pov

 

  I walk slowly on the street.There's not too many people so I'm glad I dont have to disguish.

 

  "Aish pabo!Why did I say that to him?He might get me wrong"I hit my head slightly remembering my words to Byunghun earlier.I sigh.

 

  When I arrived at the place we usually throw our garbage,I look at the box I was holding.I take the note with a name on it and crumpled it.I sigh and throw the box with the other garbage there.I know there's more to come.

 

  After that,I walk to the park after buying a cap and wear a sunglasses for distinguish.I walk slowly looking at the pigeons who keep coming and fly away again.I saw a group of children playing together so I sit at the nearby bench watching them playing.

 

  I smile watching them happily playing together.

 

  "I wish I was like them.There's nothing to worry about"I thought.

 

  Suddenly a little boy and a little girl from the group went to me running.The boy stumble forward when they arrived in front of me and I quickly reach out my hand from my pocket to prevent him from falling.

 

  "Yah be careful"I said and the boy grin.

 

  "Thanks hyung"he said cheerfully with the huge smile on his face.I smile and ruffle his hair because God he was so cute.

 

  "Oppa,can U play with us?"the girl ask making me turn to her.

 

  "U have a lot of friends there"I said looking at their friends and found out that they all was looking at us.

 

  "But we want to play with U"she said pouting.I smile and remove my sunglasses.

 

  "Sure.Why not.I dont have anything to do right now"I said and both of them hold my hand one each and drag me toward their other friends.

 

  "Do any of U know me?"I ask just in case and they shook their head.I was glad that no one among them recognise me.

 

  "So,why do U want to play with me?"I ask and sit with them on the ground.

 

  "Oppa seems lonely.So we want play with oppa"the girl from earlier answered with her hand still holding mine.

 

  "Liar.She said that hyung was so cute and handsome.So,they want to play with hyung"said another boy smirking at the girls making them blushed.I smile.

 

  "I'll take that as a compliment then.So,what are we going to play?"I said and they suggest games that we can play.

 

  It was refreshing playing with the kids.Their laughter and smiles simply make me forget about everything.I was playing with the kids when someone call my name.

 

  "Chanhee?"I turn around and saw Myungsoo hyung behind me.I smile.

 

  "Hyung,come here"I gestured him to come closer and he did.

 

  "What are U doing here?"he ask as he eyed the kids who was watching us.

 

  "Playing with the kids.Join us"I offered him to join us.

 

  "Are U serious Chanhee?Why are U here actually?"he glared at me.I grin.

 

  "I was just walking around and the kids ask me to play along so I did.It was pretty interesting U know.Hyung dont have any schedule right?So,why dont hyung acompany me here for a while?I was planning to go to your dorm after this"I explained and he finally nod.

 

  "Guys,this hyung want to play with us.Its okay right"I said to the kids and they cheered.

 

  "Yeay!Another handsome oppa"the girls said and went to pull Myungsoo hyung with them.I laugh at how priceless hyung's face was.Soon enough,smiles was plastered on his face and laughter heard.

 

  Nobody's pov

 

  Chunji and Myungsoo played with the kids until their parents come and told them to go home.They thanked them for playing with the kids thus taking care of them.

 

  What they dont know was some passerby who  recognise the idols take pictures of them when they was playing with the kids.They were too immersed in playing to realize what happening surrounding them.

 

  "That was fun isnt it hyung"Chunji said as they make their way to Infinite's dorm.Myungsoo smile and nod.

 

  "Yeah.I'm glad I pass through the park"he said and Chunji laugh and link his hand with Myungsoo's.

 

    After a while of walking,finally they arrived at Infinite's dorm.Chunji remove his shoes and walk into the living room where the hyungs are gathered.

 

  "Annyeong hyungs"he greeted and they greeted back.Myungsoo went straight to his room.

 

  Woohyun gestured Chunji to sit beside him so he did.Chunji look around.

 

  "Where's Sungyeol hyung?"he ask even Sungyeol's presence will just hurt his heart.

 

  "Out maybe"Woohyun simply answered with his arm protectively wrapped around Chunji's shoulder.

 

  "Umma?"Chunji ask again leaning against Woohyun.

 

  "Kitchen"Woohyun answered again and Chunji stand up.

 

  "I'm going to greet him too"he said and Woohyun nod.

 

  Chunji made his way to the kitchen where Sunggyu was busy making lunch.He tip-toed and wrapped his arm around Sunggyu's waist backhugging him shocking the older.

 

  "Umma"he softly said with his head beside Sunggyu's shoulder because Sunggyu is taller than him so he cannot put his head on his shoulder.

 

  "Yah Channie.U surprised me"Sunggyu said and turn around so he can face the younger.Chunji grin and it was Sunggyu's turn to wrap his hand around him.

 

  "What occasion that my baby come to visit our dorm today?"he said and Chunji flinched and it didnt go unnoticed by the other.

 

  "I just want to visit"he reply grinning nervously but Sunggyu smirk.

 

  "Liar.I'll talk to U after lunch and U join us.U're so thin U know"he said examining Chunji's body making the other blushed.

 

  "Yah umma .I'm not that thin"he said and walk away.Sunggyu laugh at him and continue his work while Chunji went back to the living room joining the other watching movie.

 

  After they have their lunch,Sunggyu drag Chunji and Woohyun to their shared room.Myungsoo want to tag along so he followed them.

 

  "So,what is it Channie?I know something is bothering U"Sunggyu said making Chunji sigh.

 

  "U guys always see through me"he said and the other three smirk.

 

  "Fine.They have been sending things.Scary things"he said slowly shocking the others.

 

  "How long has it been?"Woohyun sat beside Chunji on the bed.

 

  "Its just begin today but I know there will be more after this"Chunji sigh and put his head on Woohyun's shoulder.

 

  "U should tell them about this.They are going too far"Myungsoo gritted his teeth.

 

  "That's right Channie.How long are U gonna keep this from them?U're even hiding it from Niel and Changjo"Sunggyu continued.

 

  "I dont want them to worry.I still can handle it by myself"Chunji stubbornly said.

 

  "What handle?U are doing nothing but just let them say what they want"Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

 

  "As long as they didnt do anything that can hurt me physically,its okay"Chunji smile a bit.Myungsoo groaned.

 

  "At least U should tell someone in your group.What if they do something unexpected?"Woohyun said patting his back.

 

  "I dont know.I dont want to take their happiness"Chunji close his eyes.

 

  "Why are they only going to U but not me?"Myungsoo ask slowly.

 

  "Because they know your nature.U'll just ignore it not caring about anything while Chanhee have a soft side in him.Thats why they choose to attack him"Sunggyu answered and Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

  "Of course.That was a waste of time for them to do such thing.They should went straight to them rather than bothering other people"he said and Chunji just can humm hearing their conversation.

 

  "I'm sleepy.Can I sleep here for a while?Wake me up on 4 "Chunji open his eyes looking at Woohyun who nod.Chunji went up the bed and sleep almost immediately.After a while,he was already snoring softly.

 

  "We should do something.Chanhee has gone through a lot of things.Its not good for him"Myungsoo said watching him sleep soundly.

 

  "I know but what can we do?We already promised him to keep it a secret"Woohyun said patting Myungsoo's shoulder.Myungsoo sigh.After a while,they walk out from the room letting Chunji sleep .

 

  As Chunji requested,Sunggyu went to wake him at 4.

 

  "Channie,wake up"he shook Chunji's hand softly.Chunji slowly open his eyes and rub his eyes.

 

  "What time is it?"he ask as he sat up.

 

  "Its 4 in the evening.U should go back now.Niel have been calling U"Sunggyu reply and ruffle his hair because sleepy Chunji was seriously cute to death.

 

  "Stop messing my hair"Chunji pout fixing his already messy hair from sleeping making Sunggyu chuckled.

 

  "So,do U want us to sent U to your dorm?"Sunggyu said as Chunji get off the bed.Chunji shook his head.

 

  "Its okay.I can go home alone.Its not that far"he said and they walk out from the room.

 

  "Oh Chanhee.Do U want company to go back?"Myungsoo ask when he turn around from the television and saw them.

 

  "Its okay hyung.I can go alone"Chunji said smiling.

 

  "I'll go with U.I have to buy something"Myungsoo stand up and went to his room and went out again with a cap and sweater.

 

  "Lets go"he said and Chunji nod.

 

  "Take care on the way"Sunggyu said and went to his room after getting a nod from the duo.

 

  "Are U going back already Chunji-ah?"suddenly Sungyeol appeared from the kitchen making both the visuals flinced.Chunji turn to him while Myungsoo just keep on wearing his shoes.

 

  "Ne hyung.Its getting late"he fake a smile.

 

  "Wait for me.I want to buy something"Sungyeol said making Chunji glance at Myungsoo.

 

  "Ah ne"he hesitantly answered.Sungyeol nod and went to take his cap and sunglasses.

 

  After a while,they walk out the dorm.The atmosphere was awkward as hell as none of them speak on the way.Chunji was walking between the two member of Infinite.

 

  "So Chunji,do U like anyone for the time being?"suddenly Sungyeol speak shocking both Chunji and Myungsoo.

 

  "Huh?"Chunji turn to him.Sungyeol chuckled.

 

  "I ask,do U have anyone U like ?I want an honest answer"he repeat his question.

 

  "Uhh.."Chunji was hesitated to answer.Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

  "Why do U ask such thing?"He ask with a cold tone making Chunji and Sungyeol turn to him.They stop walking.

 

  "Cant I ask?I just want to know"Sungyeol rolled his eyes looking at Myungsoo.Myungsoo glare at him.

 

  "Its not your bussiness to mendle in his life"Myungsoo glared even more.Chunji stand between them dumbfounded.

 

  "Then,is it your bussiness then?I ask Chunji not U.Why are U so furious about that?"Sungyeol said also with cold tone.Myungsoo gritted his teeth.They was having a glaring contest.

 

  Sensing the dark aura around him,Chunji quickly cleared his throat.

 

  "Emm.I do like someone right now but it doesnt matter anymore.I dont want to think about it anymore.Lets go.Its getting late"Chunji said and quickly pull Myungsoo's hand starting to walk again.Sungyeol smirk and followed them soon.

 

  "So,we have to separate here.See U next time hyungs"Chunji said when they need to go to separate way.The Infinite's member nod and wave at him.Chunji then walk away and arrived at Teentop's dorm not long after that.

 

  "I'm home"he said as he walk in and surprised when he was comfronted by a fuming Niel in front of him.

 

  "Where have U been hyung?Why didnt U pick up your phone?L.joe hyung said U went out after I left and didnt come back since then"Niel cross his hand in front of his chest.Chunji grin and remove his shoes.

 

  "Mian.I fell asleep at Infinite's dorm"he said grinning sheepishly at Niel.

 

  "U should tell me sooner.I was worried to death when U didnt pick up your phone"Niel sigh.Chunji cling on him.

 

  "Sorry eh.It wont happen again.I'll tell someone if I'm going out next time"he smile to him blinking his eyes several times.Niel cant help it but to smile back at him.He ruffled his hair.

 

  "Go take a shower and we'll cook"he said and Chunji straightened his body and make a salute.

 

  "Yes sir"he said and ran away.Niel just shake his head.

 

  "Why are U only home now?"Chunji was shocked by L.joe's question as soon as he walk in their shared room.

 

  "I fell asleep at Infinite's dorm.But why didnt U tell Niel that I went to Infinite's dorm?"Chunji reply as he take his clothes and towel ready to take a shower.

 

  "U said U're meeting up with Myungsoo hyung.U didnt say U're going to their dorm"L.joe rolled his eyes.Chunji sigh.

 

  "Whatever.I'm gonna take a shower first"he said and walk out.L joe sigh.

 

  While Sungyeol and Myungsoo was on their way back after buying the things they want.Silent was companying them.Myungsoo walk slightly in front.

 

  "Do U hate me?"suddenly Sungyeol broke the silent surprising Myungsoo.

 

  "Ani"he answered shortly with his head low.

 

  "So why are U acting cold with me?Have I done anything wrong?Why are U avoiding me?"Sungyeol ask and Myungsoo sigh.

 

  "I'm not avoiding U"Myungsoo said slowly.Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

 

  "So what with the staying away from me?U didnt even want to be in the same room as me.U always ran away when its only us left in a room.Why did U suddenly show me your cold shoulder?Why cant U tell me the reason?"he said pressing his voice.Both of them stop walking.Myungsoo sigh.

 

  "I dont see any reason why I need to answer your questions"he said and keep on walking.

 

  "Kim Myungsoo!"Sungyeol yell but not too loud as he try to catch Myungsoo's steps.They already in front of the building where their dorm was.Myungsoo stop on his track.

 

  "U know the reason why"he said slowly not turning even once at Sungyeol.Sungyeol raise his eyebrows.

 

  "I dont know what are U trying to say.Cant U tell me more specifically?"he said patiently.Myungsoo sigh once again.

 

  "I'm moving on.U now have L.joe so I'm trying to move on from U.Now stop bugging me and leave me alone"he said and walk away.Sungyeol was stunned.

 

  "Myung"he said slowly watching Myungsoo walk in the building and dissapeared from his sight.He ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

  "Why did it have to be so complicated?"he said frustrated before went in too.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I take a long time to update..I've just finished my exam and school has been too busy ..

Btw,thank U for patiently waiting for the updates ♡♡

Dont forget to subscribe for those who havent and leave comments ^^

Sorry for any mistakes..

And its March already..Cant wait for my babies's comeback ♡♡

Lets keep supporting our oppadeul Angels ^^