Chapter 06

Love do Hurt

L.joe's pov

 

  I went back to dorm after I met up with Sungyeol hyung.Only then I remember Chunji's confession .I slowed my pace.

 

  "What will I do?Things will become awkward if I said or do something wrong."I thought and sit in front of our door not having the courage to face him yet.

 

  "Why did he need to confess.I dont even have the slightess feeling to him"I ruffled my hair in confusion.

 

  "Just pretend nothing happen Lee Byunghun.He said he will move on .He will"I said and stand up entering the dorm.The only person I saw is Ricky and Cap hyung.

 

  "Where the others?"I ask them not sensing any presence of the other.

 

  "Oh hyung.Niel hyung said that manager hyung call them and said that they need more vocal practice than us.They bring Changjo too to practice dance.They will be staying at the agency for a few days"Ricky said and I cant help but to sigh in relief.

 

  "Why?"he ask back.

 

  "Nothing.Ricky-ah,do U sense anything weird from them?"

 

  "Like what?"

 

  "Like change in mood or something weird from they usually are"Ricky tried to recall something.

 

  "As I can remember,nothing weird about them.Niel hyung with his blabbering mouth,Changjo with his 4D character and Chunji hyung with his cheerful side like always"he said earning a hit with a cushion on the head by Cap hyung.He whined before turning back to me.

 

  "Why?Is there anything wrong?"he ask again.

 

  "Nothing"I said and went to my room.I took a paper on my bed.

 

      'Byunghun-ah,dont think about it too much.Just pretend I never said it.Dont worry.Lets stay as bestfriend okay \^0^/ '

                                     -Lee Chanhee

 

  I sigh in relief reading it.I look at the other bed where it look neat.He always tidy his bed before walking out from the room.

 

   "I'm sorry Chanhee.I hope U'll move on.I completely get over Ricky but now I love someone else"I said slowly more to whispering.

 

  I sigh and went to take a shower.

 

  The next morning,the three of us,me,Ricky and Cap hyung, went to the agency for practice for our comeback that coming soon.The other three was already there practicing dancing.

 

  I look at Chanhee and he doesnt look different than he usual are.I sigh in relief and we watch them practicing waiting for them to finish before we join them. 

 

  Nobody's pov

 

  Chunji tried his very best to look normal and show his cheerful side everytime.Luckily Niel and Changjo keep on distracting him and keep him away from L.joe.L.joe doesnt seem like he realize about it because he always with his phone.

 

  They stop practicing when it was already past lunch time.Chunji lay on the floor closing his eyes.L.joe look at him and walk toward him.He was going to call him when Chunji's phone rang.Chunji take his phone out of his pocket without opening his eyes.L.joe just watch him.

 

  "Ne,yeoboseyo?"Chunji said greeting the caller.

 

  "What?Yah,Ahn Daniel!U better wait for me.I'm coming"suddenly Chunji shout opening his eyes and stand up abruptly making him unbalance.Fortunately L.joe was near him to hold him.Chunji turn to him.

 

  "Oh Byunghun.Thank U.I need to go.Niel and Changjo left me for lunch.U guys should go home too and rest.See ya tomorrow"he said looking at them all before taking his bag and storm out.

 

  "Yah L.Joe!!What are U doing ?Not going home?"Cap's voice surprised him.He turn to Cap and Ricky who already at the door ready to go home.He look at his phone.

 

  "Ani hyung.I need to meet someone"he said and pack his bag.

 

  "U always go out nowaday.Are U dating someone?"Cap's question make him blushed.

 

  "No!"he said as he lowered his head.

 

  "Not yet"he mumbled silently continuing his doing.

 

  "Then,we'll be going"Cap said and leave with Ricky.L.Joe finished and walk out too.He smile when he spotted a figure outside the agency.

 

  "Sungyeol hyung!"he shout and the said one turn to him and smile.He wave and run toward him.

 

  "Byung. Are U not tired?"Sungyeol said as they make their way to nearby restaurant.

 

  "Ani.We just practice a few time"L.joe said smiling softly.Sungyeol laugh and ruffled his hair making the younger blush.

 

    They enter a restaurant and take a sit on one of the table there .They already make their order when L.joe spotted Niel and Changjo in the same restaurant.He look around but there's no sign of Chunji.He excuse himself from Sungyeol and make his way toward them.

 

  "Hey guys"he said and the duo look up surprised.

 

  "L.joe hyung.What are U doing here?"Niel said shocked.

 

  "Oh.I'm having lunch like U"L.joe said and take a sit on the same table.

 

  "Alone?"Changjo ask this time.

 

  "Ani.With Sungyeol hyung.By the way,I didnt see Chanhee here.He said he was going to follow U guys earlier"he said pointing at Sungyeol who smile and they return it.Changjo eyed Niel before L.joe turn back to face them.

 

  "Oh.He said he was too tired to walk and just ask us to bring anything for him"Niel said with his eyes on Changjo and Changjo nod agreeing.L.joe look at them before standing up.

 

  "Okay then.I'll go now.Our order have arrived"he said and walk away.Niel turn to Changjo and Changjo look back.As if they read each other mind,they quickly finish their food and rush back to the agency.They hurried to the practice room nearest to the room they are using to sleep at the third floor.Music can be heard from the outside.

 

  They take a peek at the glass door to find Chunji dancing.Just watching him from the back,they know he was crying.Again.They open the door and Chunji fell on the floor.Hard.Sobbing can be heard.

 

  Niel close the door and lock it before closing the curtain and rush to Chunji where Changjo tried to calm him down.

 

  "Hyung,uljima"he pat his back but Chunji keep on crying with his head on his knee.Changjo turn to Niel and shook his head.

 

  "Let him be a while hyung"he mouth and they keep silent still patting Chunji's back softly.Chunji's cry was getting louder and it was like a sad music to Niel and Changjo's ears.They was hoping that nobody was outside.

 

  After a long time,finally Chunji stop crying.He lift up his head wiping his tears.Changjo give him a towel which he accept and wipe his face.

 

  "I'm sorry guys"he said slowly with his head lowered.Niel sigh before bringing him to his embrace.

 

  "Its okay hyung.We just want U to know that U are not alone.We always here for U"he said and Changjo nod agreeing.

 

  "Thank U.I dont know what will I do without U guys"Chunji said smiling weakly to them.

 

  "But who call U earlier.L.joe hyung said U got a call from us and U said U are going to follow us"Changjo said and Chunji take his phone out from his pocket.

 

  "I dont know.They hang up as soon I receive the call.I know Byunghun was coming to me.Thats why I lied it was from U Niel"he said and show them the number that call him earlier.

 

  "Be careful hyung.It might a sasaeng fan.By the way,U've done a great job hyung"Changjo said and Chunji laugh a little.

 

  "Where did U guys meet Byunghun?"he said looking up to them.

 

  "Oh.We met him at the restaurant with Sung-"Niel cut Changjo's word.

 

  "Ne!With his friends at the restaurant"he said glaring at Changjo.Changjo flinched at his glare.Chunji look at them weirdly.

 

  "Who?I hear Sung just now"he said making Niel glare more at Changjo.

 

  "U heard it wrong hyung"he said trying to distract him but Chunji shook his head.

 

  "Ani.I definitely heard it right"he said looking at Niel.Niel sigh.

 

  "I think its better if U dont know hyung"he said but Chunji keep forcing him to tell him.Niel sigh again and look to Chunji's eyes.Curiosity was shown in his eyes.

 

  "Sung..Sungyeol hyung"he said slowly.He was filled with guilt when the eyes filled with curiosity just now turn to a hurt-look eyes.

 

  "Hyung"Changjo said slowly when Chunji have his head low again.

 

  "I'm okay.Well,Sungyeol hyung is a good person isnt it"Chunji force his voice but it crack at the end.

 

  "Sorry but can U guys leave me for a while.I'll just keep dancing"he said standing up holding his tears.Niel and Changjo follow him standing up.

 

  "But hyung"

 

  "Dont worry.I wont do anything silly"Chunji cut Niel's words.

 

  "I know U wont do anything silly but U have to rest too hyung.U dance till late night yesterday.U barely have sleep and U want to keep dancing again now?"Niel said but Chunji smile even its bitter.

 

  "Well,dance can make me tire myself and distract me from thinking about stuffs"he said .

 

  "U just can practice vocal"this time Changjo in.Chunji smile and turn around to turn on the music.

 

  "U know I love to sing ballad.How many songs out there that indicate my condition right now"he said slowly and the music.His answer get a sigh from the youngest.

 

  "Have U eaten?"Niel said and Chunji walk toward them to take his spot.

 

  "I dont have appetite "he said soulessly and start to dance but Niel stop him from dancing and forcefully turn him around facing him.

 

  "U cant be like this hyung.U need to eat.How are U gonna survive like this?We are having comeback soon so we need enough energy"he said but get a weak smile in return .

 

  "Dont worry.I'll eat when I feel like I want"Chunji said.Niel sigh and let Chunji's arm go.

 

  "We'll go.Dont practice too much hyung.U have to take care of your health too"he said and get a slight nod from Chunji.

 

  Then,Niel and Changjo went out of the room leaving Chunji alone letting his feelings go by dancing.But they didnt walk away.They lean against the wall beside the door hearing Chunji crying again while dancing.

 

  "I feel so bad"Changjo said allowing himself slide down the wall till he sit completely on the floor.Niel followed soon.

 

  "What do think I feel"he said and they both fall silent just listening to Chunji crying between the songs.

 

---------------------------

 

  It was a week before their comeback and they was having their MV making.During the making,Changjo and Ricky keep pestering on Chunji while Niel will get L.joe's attention when he and Chunji was too close.

 

  Chunji cant help but to held his heart tight when they was shooting between the lockers.L.joe keep on coming to him how hard he tried not to came closer to him.

 

  He was at the back at the beginning but he had to go to the front when it was his part.He has no choice but to stand beside L.joe lipsyncing his part.He went to the back but then L.joe followed him.

 

  Not only that,L.joe also grab his waist to dance together while Niel turn to Chunji but quickly fix his expression knowing they are still shooting.

 

  "Cut!Okay guys.Take a rest and we will continue after 15 minutes"the director said and they all went to take a rest.Niel went to Chunji and help him wipe his sweat because Chunji just let his body lay on a long bench closing his eyes.Cap just glance a little at them before closing his eyes too.L.joe stare at them before he was distracted by his phone ringing.He smile looking at the caller Id and went out.

 

  "He's gone hyung"Niel whispered and Chunji open his eyes and take the towel from Niel and wipe his sweat on his own.

 

  "Gwenchana hyung?"Niel said sitting beside him drinking water.Chunji smile.

 

  "I'm okay.Just a little tired"he said and look around.He saw the staffs was tired a well.

 

  "If I was tired,how tired must they feel more "he thought before he stand up and went to Changjo and Ricky who was playing silently.He smile brightly and play with them.He just want the staff to feel energize watching them.

 

  Their voice become louder and louder .They play and laugh with the staffs.The staffs was energize looking at them happily playing.Niel on the other hand just look at them.

 

  "Is that laugh sincere hyung?"he thought to himself sighing.

 

  L.joe went in after ending the call and smile when he saw the other was happily playing.His eyes fall on Chunji and he smile even wide unconciously.He turn to Niel who just watch them without any emotion.He walk toward him.

 

  "Yah Niel.Why didnt U join them?Usually U are the loudest"he said shocking the thick-lips boy.

 

  "Oh hyung.U surprise me.Just because.I'm too tired today"Niel said turning to him then back to the hyper group of boys.

 

  "Its good to see Chunji hyung laughing like that"he mumbled making L.joe turn to him.

 

  "What do U say?"he ask but Niel just shrugged it off.

 

  After a while,the director call them to continue shooting.

 

  After another 4 hours nonstop shooting,finally it finished.They changed their clothes in a room.Chunji saw their coordi and went to her.

 

  "Noona,can I ask U a favor?"he ask and the coordi nod her head.Without Chunji knowing,there's exactly another pair of ears listening to him.

 

  "Like this noona.Can U prepare all my outfits during this promotion bigger than the usual?"he said and the coordi furrowed his eyebrows.

 

  "Wae?U are not getting any bigger but U are getting slimmer these days"she said and Chunji scratch his nape.

 

  "Thats the point noona.I dont want Angels to worry about me"he said grinning.The coordi shook her head but she agree at last .Chunji thank her and walk toward Niel.

 

  "What did U talk about?"Niel said fixing his hair.

 

  "Nothing"Chunji replied and get his bag walking out to the car.

 

  He went in the car.He was the first so he take the backseat.He plugged in his earphone but before he on the music,their manager went in at the driver seat.

 

  "Chunji-ah,when will U guys return to the dorm?"he ask.

 

  "I dont know.Maybe after 2/3 days"he said looking at his phone searching for songs.

 

  "U guys are perfect already.What else do U want to practice?"the manager said again looking over him.

 

  "Just stuffs"Chunji said slowly and the manager choose to stop asking.Chunji on the music and close his eyes.

 

  As Chunji close his eyes,the door opened reavealing L.joe.He look at Chunji who have his eyes closed.He just stand there before someone push his back.

 

  "L.joe hyung,hurry up.Get in"Niel said annoyed behind him .He turn to him grinning before went in and sit beside Chunji.Niel take a step forward and bite his lips when he saw L.joe next to Chunji.Changjo who was behind him hit his head slightly.

 

  "Hyung,palli"he said unpatient.Niel turn to him.Ricky and Cap havent arrived yet.

 

  "Changjo-ah,I think I make a mistake"he whispered making Changjo glance in the car and saw L.joe playing with his phone beside Chunji who have his eyes closed not knowing who beside him.Changjo widened his eyes.

 

   "Hyung,what should we do?"he turn back to Niel.

 

  "I dont know.Chunji hyung will freak out when he know who beside him"Niel said worried.

 

  "What are U guys doing not coming in?"Cap arrived with Ricky.

 

  "Huh?Nothing"Niel said and went in the car and take a sit beside L.joe in the other side.The other three sit in front.Niel turn to L.joe.

 

  "Hyung,wanna switch seat?"he said and L.joe turn to him.

 

  "Why?"he ask making Niel dumbfounded.He look around and met with Changjo's eyes.Changjo blink his eyes twice.

 

  "Well,the center doesnt comfortable but I like there"Niel said hesitating.

 

  "Its okay.I like it this way"L.joe said and keep on playing with his phone.Niel turn away pouting.

 

  Actually,Chunji know L.joe sit beside him as he doesnt sleep.He just simply close his eyes.But as they headed to the dorm since it was nearer from the shooting location,Chunji feel his head heavy and he fall asleep.

 

  L.joe turn to his side when he felt his shoulder heavy.He smile when he saw Chunji's sleeping face.He is the only one awake.He reach out his hand and fix Chunji's bang .Chunji's sleeping face obviously tell that he was lacking of sleep.L.joe smile again before busy with his phone again.

 

  The car stop in front of their dorm.L.joe was hesitant to wake Chunji up because he seems like he was in a deep sleep.Cap and Ricky already went out while Changjo was still sleeping.

 

  "Have we arrived?"suddenly Niel's voice heard.He turn to Niel who just awake.

 

  "We arrived at the dorm.U guys are still staying at the agency right.Can U get Chanhee for me?I dont want to wake him up"he said and Niel quickly shift his seat as L.joe move out from his seat.Niel put Chunji's head on his shoulder.

 

  L.joe went out the car and take a last look at the sleeping Chunji before closing the door.Niel sigh in relief as the car move.Chunji was still sleeping soundly when they arrived at the agency.

 

  "Be careful not to wake him up.Its been a long time since he can sleep soundly"Niel said as Changjo pick the sleeping Chunji bridal style.He put him on his bed and tuck him in his blanket.

 

  "It feels so good to see hyung sleeping soundly like this"Changjo said looking at the sleeping boy.Niel nod standing beside him.

 

  "I feel bad for him.He force himself to act all okay in front of the others.It must be really exhausting acting like that"he said staring at Chunji.

 

  They stay there for a while before went out of the room so that Chunji can sleep soundly without disturb.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update ^^

School has been so busy ..

Like usual,forgive all my mistakes (grammar and typos)..

Honestly I cried while writing this ..I dont know if it was sad enough for U guys ..hehehe

Btw,thanks for reading and dont forget to subscribe,comment or upvote ^^

Thank U ..I'll do my very best to improve my writing ^^

Kamsahamnida  ♡♡ \^0^/