Chapter 05

Love do Hurt

  Nobody's pov

 

  "Hyung!!"someone shouts shocking Chunji and Changjo making them automatically release their hug.Chunji quickly wipe his tears before looking up only to find a fuming Niel at the door.

 

  "Hi Niel"he said awkwardly while Changjo roll his eyes and went out the room.Niel just glare to him before turning back to Chunji and went to sit beside him.

 

  "Hyung,how many time should I told U.If U want to talk or cry to someone,it should be me"he said pouting.Chunji smile.

 

  "U are not here just now Niel"he said ruffling Niel's hair.

 

  "Hyung,U can call me anytime.I'm always there for U"he said pouting but Chunji just laugh.

 

  "I'm here to call U anytime,Niellie"suddenly Cap appeared backhugging Niel shocking both of them.But Chunji was more shocked looking at them.

 

  "Niellie?Is there anything I dont know?"Chunji narrowed his eyes to the already blushing Niel.Cap just grin.

 

  "Well,me and Niel is dating "Cap said and Chunji cant contain his happiness anymore.

 

  "Jeongmal-yo?Wah,Chukahae Cap hyung,Niel.Finally U guys are together"he said excitedly.Niel cant help but to turn more red.

 

  "First Changjo and Ricky.Now,Niel and Cap hyung?This is so bad.So bad"Chunji thought but keep showing his bright smile.

 

  "Eyy hyung.Its only just a few days"Niel said and Chunji laugh.

 

  "Well,at least finally U're happy"he said and pat Niel's shoulder before leave the room to get some food.

 

  "Chunji-ah,here"L.joe said patting an empty chair beside him with Changjo and Ricky in front of him keep eating without caring about other things.Chunji walk toward him and sit.He look at Changrick and L.joe one by one.

 

  "How will he react if he know that Changrick is dating?"he thought staring at Changrick.

 

  "Yah!Chunji hyung,why are staring at us like that?"Ricky snap him from his thought.He smile.

 

  "Nothing.Just curious.Is that food really delicious until U eat like a pig?"he smirk making Ricky pout.

 

  "Hyung,I'm starving from morning and this is really delicious"he said and continue eating.

 

  "Its your fault tho hyung"suddenly Changjo speak making Chunji turn to him.

 

  "Me?Why me?"he said raising his eyebrows.

 

  "U didnt cook when we ask U"Changjo reply frowning.Chunji smirk.

 

  "Well,its your fault too"he said still smirking before grabbing one of the fried chicken and bite it.L.joe just watch them arguing.

 

  "Me?"Changjo said blankly.

 

  "Of course.U guys ask me to cook but there's nothing to cook .I told U guys to go to the market but U guys just ignore my words.And I cant go because I'm busy with the laundry"Chunji said smirking while eating the chicken .Changjo and Ricky just grin.

 

  "Hehee.We forgot actually"Ricky said .

 

  "Hmm whatever"Chunji said and as on cue,Cap and Niel come in the kitchen with Niel's swollen lips and deep shade of red on his cheek.

 

  "Woah.Hyung.Why did your lips become bigger?"Ricky said making the other turn to Niel.Cap smirk behind him before take a sit beside Ricky.Niel blush hard.

 

  "Well,I ate spicy noodles just now.Thats why it turns swollen"he said making Chunji laugh hard.Niel glare to him.Chunji put the fried chicken he was holding and take a glass of water.

 

  "Where did U eat ?In the room?"he said while drinking the water.Niel slap his back hard making him chocked the water.Chunji cough hardly while the other laugh at them but not Ricky because Chunji spit the water to his face.

 

  "Just shut up hyung"he said frowning.Chunji glare at him.

 

  "Yah!*cough* why did *cough* U slap *cough* me?"he said while patting his chest trying to stop the coughing.L.joe offer him a new glass of water and pat his back slowly.

 

  "U are so mean Niel"he said still patting Chunji's back.

 

  "Who told him to annoy me"Niel said before sitting next to Chunji.After a while,Chunji stop coughing and regain his breath.

 

  "Dont U dare do it again"Chunji said hitting Niel's arm making the said one hissed.

 

  "Fine and what with U two?"Niel said to Changrick where Changjo was helping Ricky cleaning his face which Chunji spat a while ago.The other also turn to them.

 

  "Eh,what?"Changjo said but keep on helping Ricky while Ricky was already blushing in embarrasment.

 

  "What with the lovey-dovey action.U never act like this maknae"Niel said taking his water.

 

  "Well,didnt Chanhee hyung told U?"Changjo said and Chunji widened his eyes.

 

  "Told us what?"Niel said and drink his water slowly.

 

  "Me and Ricky are dating"Changjo said calmly and now it was Cap who was whining because Niel spit the water he was drinking to his face.

 

  "I'll make a bigger table next time"he mumble wiping his face.

 

  "U guys what?Dating?"Niel shouts.Chunji can feel L.joe stiffened beside him and his movement stopped.

 

  "Yeah.I thought Chanhee hyung told U already"Changjo said and Chunji just can grin to Niel who was glaring to him.

 

  "Mian,I forgot"he said with the innocent smile of him.All of them turn to L.joe when he suddenly stand up.

 

  "I'm going to my room first.U guys can finish the food"he said slowly and make his way to his and Ricky's room.They just watch him walk away.

 

  "I'm feeling guilty for giving him false hope"Ricky said slowly.He know L.joe likes him.Changjo pat his back.

 

  "Its okay.He will get it through soon enough"he said and Ricky smile to him nodding a bit.Chunji sigh before standing up.

 

  "I'm going to check him up"he said and the other just nod.

 

  Chunji knock on the door but there's no sound from inside.He sigh.He tries to open the door but it was locked.

 

  "Byunghun,its me"he said but still no movement heard from inside.He knock again once but no vail.He sigh and turn his heels to next door but the sound of the door unlocked stop him.He turn back and try to open the door and it was unlocked.He smile before opening it to find L.joe laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.He close the door and lock it again.

 

  "Byunghun"Chunji tried to initiate conversation but when L.joe suddenly glare at him,he fall silent.

 

  "Why didnt U told me?"L.joe said still glaring at him.Chunji take courage to sit next to him.

 

  "Tell U what?"he said trying to be as clueless as he can be.L.joe groaned.

 

  "About Changjo and Ricky.Why didnt U tell me they're dating?"

 

  "Why would I told U.They will eventually tell U sooner or later"Chunji rolled his eyes.

 

  "Chanhee,U must know that Changjo likes Ricky right?"L.joe sit up turning to Chunji.

 

  "Of course.He is my roommate after all.I know all about him"Chunji said.

 

  "Why didnt U tell me?U should have told me"L.joe groaned in annoyance.

 

  "And tell me why would I told U other's secret?Even U are my bestfriend,I cant talk about other's secret"Chunji said annoyed.

 

  "U ask me why?U should've known.I'm sure I make it obvious to all the members except if U did not care about it"L.joe said and Chunji tried to control his expression.

 

  "What??I dont know anything what happening in this dorm"he lied.

 

  "I like Ricky!!So,U should tell me about Changjo liking him"L.joe raise his voice.Luckily the other already went out to give Chunji space to talk with L.joe.

 

  "Why would I tell U about that?"Chunji also raise his voice despite him hurting inside.

 

  "If I know Changjo like him,I would ask Ricky first!If U've told me ,they wouldnt end up together now"L.joe keep increasing his voice.Chunji hold his tears.

 

  "If U love Ricky so much,U wouldnt have to wait when someone said they like him too.U should just have confessed long ago!!"Chunji yell to his face.

 

  "I never thought Changjo would like him.I thought he likes U!Why dont U guys just date instead of them??"L.joe lowered his voice looking down but madness still can be heard in his voice.A drop of tears fall from Chunji's eyes.He wipe it harshly.

 

  "Even if he likes me,we'll never date because I like someone else!"he yell but L.joe just keep silent.

 

  "I never thought we will ever argue over things like this.This is the first time U ever raise your voice to me too.I dont care about U anymore.Just manage your own feeling now.And for your information,they just started dating today"Chunji said sadly giving up leaving the room with a slam of the door.

 

  L.joe sigh before laying down and close his eyes.His mind was in a chaos.He feel guilty for yelling at Chunji.He did not want to snap at him but his unstable emotion overcome him. 

 

  "Hyung"Ricky appeared after a long time .L.joe still in his previous state.He glance a bit at Ricky and hurt was obvious written on his face.

 

  "Please Ricky.Leave me alone"he said emotionless.Suddenly Changjo barg in the room.

 

  "Hyung,U cant blame us about this.And U shouldnt hate us.We are bandmates"he said and L.joe sigh.

 

  "Its okay.Just leave me alone.U can sleep with Changjo,Ricky"he said.

 

  "But,we're afraid Chunji hyung would feel uncomfortable"Ricky said making L.joe sigh again.

 

  "Then,change room with him.He can share with me"he said and close his eyes.Ricky and Changjo went out of the room.After a while,they appeared again with Niel this time.

 

  "Hyung,did U guys fight?"Niel ask L.joe and sit on Ricky's bed.

 

  "Kinda.Why?"L.joe reply still not opening his eyes.Niel sigh.

 

  "Chunji hyung dont want to share a room with U.Cap hyung also dont want to move .Neither me"he said slowly.Ricky and Changjo just look at them.L.joe open his eyes sighing.

 

  "I'll move.U can bring your things here Changjo"he said sitting up.

 

  "But,Chanhee hyung said he-"Changjo speak but L.joe cut him.

 

  "I'll talk to him later"he said and start packing his things so do Changjo in his room.He didnt even spare a glance at Ricky.

 

  After a while,they exchange room.L.joe open the room's door to find Chunji was laying on his bed with his back facing the door.He sigh and put his things on Changjo's previous bed and arrange it.

 

  "Hyung,I'll cook for dinner.Please have a talk with Chunji hyung.I dont want any members showing cold shoulder toward another.Solve your problems"Niel suddenly appeared at the door speaking slowly before dissappeared again.L.joe sigh.

 

  Actually,he dont know how to appologize to Chunji.Chunji is right,he never raise his voise to him before this.When he did it now,he dont know what to say .He never thought he will ever hurt Chunji's feeling.Thats why he never hit Chunji.He dont know why but he always tried to prevent Chunji from feeling sad.But he didnt know that he always hurt Chunji silently.

 

  "Chanhee-ah"he said softly but Chunji didnt even move a bit.L.joe sigh and went to sit on Chunji's bed.He put his hand on Chunji's shoulder.

 

  "Chanhee-ah,I'm sorry okay.I didnt mean to yell at U.I dont know what have gotten into me"he said softly and he can feel Chunji stirred.He sigh before standing up and went to the other side.He sigh again when he saw Chunji was crying silently.He sat in front of him and grab his hand while the other hand wipe his tears.

 

  "Chanhee,I'm sorry.I dont know I would hurt U this much"he whispered.

 

  "U shouldnt have yelled at me.Its not my fault U dont get him.I dont know anything"Chunji said shoving L.joe's hand from his face.He still lied even when he was hurting.

 

  "I know.I'm sorry okay.I dont have anyone else now except U,my bestfriend"he said and Chunji sat wiping his tears.Even he was hurt hearing the word but he cant show it.

 

  "What are U doing here?Didnt I say I dont want to share a room with U?"he said and L.joe sigh.He sigh a lot today.

 

  "I'm pretty sure U dont want to watch the maknaes acting lovey-dovey here right.And I dont think I can face Ricky now"he said and went to his new bed to continue unpacking.Chunji just watch him.

 

  "Are U guys okay now?I guess U are"suddenly Niel appeared at the door.Both L.joe and Chunji turn to him.

 

  "Dinner is ready.Lets go"he said and they went to the dining room.Their dinner was unusually silent but they couldnt care any more.

 

Chunji's pov

 

  Byunghun and Ricky's relationship was getting better now.Byunghun didnt avoid him anymore like he do the past month.He spend more time with me this whole month but recently he was getting more happy than he always do.When I ask him,he said nothing but his action say different.I couldnt figure it out.

 

  "Hyung,wont U confess?I think he already completely over Ricky"one day Niel said to me.I just look at him.

 

  "I dont think I should.We are busy preparing for comeback now.I dont think its a right time"I said looking over at L.joe who was at the other corner of the practice room playing with his phone.

 

  "Ey hyung,U should try.Fighting!"Niel said before went to Cap hyung side.I turn back to L.joe.

 

  "Hmmm.Should I?I'm not sure if I can accept heartbreak now.But this feeling was suffoscating me now"I thought.I sigh again and again.

 

  "Byunghun,I have something I need to tell U"I decided to told him.I dont care what will happen.I cant hide it any longer.We are in our shared room currently.He turn to me from his phone.He put his phone down when he see I'm serious.

 

  "What is it Chanhee?Why are U so serious?"he said smiling awkwardly.I sigh gathering my courage.

 

  "I hope U wont freak out.Byunghun-ah,I like U.Really-really like U"I finally said it.I close my eyes waiting for his response.

 

  "Chanhee-ah"he said and I open my eyes to find his shocked face.I can guess it from his reaction.He just thought of me as his bestfriend .Nothing more.

 

  "Its okay if U dont like me back.I'm okay.I just want to speak my heart out.I'm sorry if it bother U"

 

  "Mianhae Chanhee-ah.U should move on.I'm sorry but I dont feel the same to U.Jeongmal mianhae Chanhee-ah"he said and I smile bitterly.

 

  "Its okay.I think I should move on for real.I really should.I hope it wont make our friendship awkward.Just act like usual"I said slowly and he look at me apologeticcaly before his phone rangs.He read the message.

 

  "I'm sorry again Chanhee.Move on okay"he said before walking out of the room.I just watch him walking away.I fall down on my bed.

 

  "I really should try to move on .There's no way he will ever like me.Even I wait for another years,he will never look at me"my tears start to flow.

 

  "Hyung"Changjo's voice heard.I wipe my tears but its too late.He already saw me in that state.I sat up and he sit beside me.

 

  "Hyung,are U okay?Where's L.joe hyung going?"he ask and I smile sadly.

 

  "I dont know.I dont even wanna know"I said looking away from him.

 

  "Hyung"now even Niel joined us.He walk in the room and close it.Lock it.He sit at the other beside me.

 

  "How come U guys come on the right time?"I tried to joke but its not working even to myself.

 

  "Hyung,what's wrong?"Niel ask touching my shoulder.I turn to him then to Changjo.I smile bitterly.

 

  "I confessed"I said and they widened their eyes.

 

  "Then why-"

 

  "I have been rejected.He told me to move on and I say I will"I cut Changjo's word making both of them speechless.Tears was flowing out again.

 

  "I will move on.I will.I'll try.I can do it.I can do i-"Niel take me to his embrace as I was already sobbing hardly.Changjo keep on patting my back.

 

  "Hyung,U have us.Dont give up"Niel said but I shook my head slowly in his embrace.

 

  "I'm tired Niel.I'll just move on.I'll move o-"I cant even finish my word as I continued sobbing.

 

  "Hyung,uljima"Changjo's voice crack.His hand still patting my back softly.

 

  "We will help hyung.We'll help"Niel's voice also heard hoarse.

 

  "Can we get out of this dorm for a few days?I dont think I can be in the same room as him for now"I said releasing my self from Niel wiping my tears.All Niel can do is nod.

 

  Then they leave me alone to pack their things.We will sleep at hotel.Both Changjo and Niel want to follow me,so I'm okay with that.Its easier to find reason when I'm with them.Vocal training with Niel and Dance practice with Changjo.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late updates ^^

For

give my grammar and typos

 

Thanks for reading.Do subscribe,comment and vote .

 

kamsahamnida 사랑해 ♡