Chapter 09

Love do Hurt

  Nobody's pov

 

  The next day,pictures of Chunji and Myungsoo playing with the kids at the park was spread in the internet.A lot of netizen talk about the idols.Chunji was being called to the agency early in the morning.

 

  "Yeoboseyo?"Chunji pick up his phone while rubbing his eyes.He has just woke up when their sajangnim called him.

 

  "Lee Chanhee,come to the office at 8.00 sharp!"said the sajangnim before hanging up leaving Chunji dumbfounded.He glance to the bed beside him just to find it empty.

 

  "Why does he woke up too early today?"he mumbled as he glance to the time.He widened his eyes when he realized it was already 15 minutes past 7.

 

  "Crap.No wonder Byunghun is awake"he cursed as he rushed to the bathroom taking a bath.After a while,he come out from the room ready to go to the agency.

 

  "Yah!Why didnt U guys wake me up?"he yell to his bandmates in the living room as he wear his shoes.But,nobody was answering him.Byunghun didnt even looking at him.Chunji turn to them when he didnt get any answer.

 

  "Whats wrong with U guys?"he ask as he look at Niel and Changjo but the two just smile sadly.

 

  "Nothing hyung.U should go or U will be late"Niel said and Chanhee glance at his watch and rushed out.

 

  "Will Chanhee hyung be okay?What if the sajangnim really mad at him?"Changjo said lowing his head.Ricky squeeze his hand comforting him.

 

  "He will be okay"he said and Changjo smile to him.

 

  "His fault for hanging out with Myungsoo hyung"L.joe mumbled staring at the television.Niel turn to him.

 

  "Whats wrong with hanging out with Myungsoo hyung?Its not a crime"he said sarcastic making L.joe roll his eyes.

 

  "Its not a crime but it can cause problem like this.Furthermore,he can hang out with us.Why did he always hang out with him?"he said a bit annoyed.Niel smirk hearing his words.

 

  "He have his right to hang out with anyone he want"he said waiting for the answer.

 

  "But he rarely have time for us.He never hang out with me anymore.He become more and more distant"L.joe blurted out making all of them look at him.He realize what he said but he just pout turning away.

 

  "Are U perhaps jealous?"Niel said leaning a little bit to him.L.joe turn to him and push him away from him.

 

  "I'm not!I'm just upset"he said starting to get red.

 

  "Eyy.Then,why are U getting red hyung?Jealous eh"this time Changjo join Niel followed by a chuckle from Ricky and Cap.

 

  "Whatever.U guys can say anything but I'm not jealous!Full stop!"L.joe said standing up and went to his room with Chunji.

 

  "What nonsense they are talking about?Why would I be jealous of them?I have Sungyeol hyung"he muttered laying at his bed and close his eyes.

 

  While with Chunji,after he rushed out from the dorm,it then hit him.

 

  "How I gonna go there?Manager hyung is not here.Might take a ta-"he mumbled alone and cut when a honk surprised him.He turn behind him to see Myungsoo was in a car behind him.

 

  "Chanhee,come"Myungsoo shouted and Chunji quickly went into the car.

 

  "Why are U here hyung?"he ask as soon as he went in and the car moves.

 

  "Oh.Sajangnim told me to fetch U along"Myungsoo answered.Chunji was more confused.

 

  "Whose sajangnim?Yours or mine?"he tilt his head to the side making Myungsoo chuckled.

 

  "Ours.Both of them"he said.

 

  "What for?"Chunji ask getting more confused.Myungsoo glance at him a bit before continue focussing on the road.

 

  "U didnt know?"he ask and Chunji shook his head.

 

  "No.I was sleeping when sajangnim call me to go to the office"he answered yawning.Myungsoo laugh and use his one hand ruffling Chunji's hair making the lad pout.

 

  "Sleepy head"he said laughing pulling his hand back before Chunji can do anything.

 

  "I'm not"Chunji protested and pout with his hand folded in front of his chest.

 

  "But what is this all about exactly?"he put his hand down back turning to the road beside him.

 

  "Wait until we reached your agency"Myungsoo said and silent accompany them after that. 

 

  They immediately to TopMedia's sajangnim's office as soon as they arrived.When they entered the room,both sajangnim from both agency was leisurely chatting while drinking coffee.It make Chunji become more confused.

 

  "Sajangnim,why did U call us?"He asked and the sajangnims look up like they just realized that they have arrived.

 

  "Oh Chanhee,Myungsoo.Take a sit first"Chunji's sajangnim said and both Chunji and Myungsoo sat in front of the sajangnims.

 

  "So,do U know why we called U here this early?"he said again and Chunji shook his head while Myungsoo just nod.

 

  "Dont U open your instagram Chanhee?"His sajangnim asked and Chunji shook his head again.

 

  "No.I just woke up when U call me.I dont have the time to check it yet"he replied nervously.

 

  "Wae?Is they something wrong?"he ask again making the sajangnims cleared their throat.

 

  "Where did U go yesterday?"this time Myungsoo's sajangnim spoke.

 

  "I was at dorm then I went to Infinite's dorm"Chunji replied.

 

  "Other than that?"

 

  "I dont quite remember"

 

  "Dont U play with kids yesterday?"his sajangnim's words surprised Chunji.

 

  "How did U know?"he ask nervous.

 

  "Your photo was all over the internet.Both of U"Chunji's sajangnim said shocking Chunji.

 

  "Eh?Seriously?I thought nobody would notice since the park was quite empty yesterday.So,is that why U call us?"Chunji said and the sajangnims nod.Chunji sigh lowering his gaze to his hand on his lap.

 

  "I'm sorry.I never thought it would be like this.I wont do it again next time.Mian hyung,U're involved in this because I ask U to join me yesterday"he said didnt even lift his head up.Instead he keep fidgeting so that he didnt notice the smile on the sajangnim's face.

 

  "Are U sure?"he ask Chunji just to play with him a bit.

 

  "Yes.I'm will not repeat it again next time"Chunji lift his head up holding his hands up.

 

  "But regretfully,they want both of U to appear on hello baby(A/N: just go along with my story okay ^^ ) "his sajangnim said making both of them shocked.

 

  "What?Are U serious?"Myungsoo who keep silent from the beginning spoke.

 

  "Yes we're serious here.A lot of netizen was complimenting U guys because U guys play with the kids.They said U have the parenting vibe.They also curious if U guys are dating.Are U guys dating?"the sajangnim's question make both the visual laugh.

 

  "No.We're friends.I already think of Chanhee as my dongsaeng"Myungsoo said with nods from Chunji.

 

  "Aww,too bad.They were shipping both of U as the visual couple.We could have another TeenFinite couple after L.joe and Sungyeol.Furthermore,they didnt get much approvement from the fans.They were hoping U guys were dating,but its okay if U guys weren't"Myungsoo's sajangnim spoke making the visuals laugh even harder.

 

  "I'm fine with the shipping.But we cant date for real"Chunji said and the sajangnims nod.

 

  "So,do U guys agree to appear on hello baby?"the sajangnim ask again and Myungsoo turn to Chunji.

 

  "I think it wouldnt bad to try right"Chunji said and Myungsoo nod.

 

  "So,we will confirm it with them later.One more thing,even U guys werent dating,we will likely pairs U guys together in anything we will do together"Chunji's sajangnim said and they nod.

 

  "I thought it would be worse"Chunji sigh as they walk out from the sajangnim's office.Myungsoo sigh too.

 

  "Me too.I only know it was about the pictures.I thought they would lecture us"he said giggling making Chunji laugh.

 

  "I know right.So,where are we going now?I dont feel like going anywhere"Chunji turn to Myungsoo when they are in front of the building.Myungsoo nod.

 

  "Me too.Its was a rare week where we have off day"he said and Chunji nod agreeing.

 

  "Lets go.I'll drop U by your dorm"he continue and they walk toward Myungsoo's car and drove away.

 

  "Did they sent anything today?Message or things?"Myungsoo ask as he drove away from the agency.Chunji sigh.

 

  "I dont know.I forgot to bring my phone when I dash out from the dorm.I didnt check if anything arrive before.Might check after this"he answered looking outside on the road.

 

  "U have to told them to stop disturbing U.It could get worser than this"Myungsoo said making Chunji sigh.

 

  "I've told them countless time already hyung.They wont stop until they broke up"Chunji's face turn sad.Myungsoo felt guilty for bringing the thing up.

 

  "Cheer up Chanhee.They will stop eventually when they get tired.Please dont show me that sullen face of yours"he said glancing a bit at Chunji who start to show a smile.

 

  "Mian.I just cant control my emotion.Dont worry tho hyung.I'm strong and I still can handle it to this extent"he turn to Myungsoo showing his teeth.Myungsoo sigh.

 

  "But promise me U will tell us everything about this"he said and Chunji just nod.

 

  After a while,they arrive at Teentop's dorm.Chunji walk out the car and bid goodbye to Myungsoo.

 

  "Gomawo hyung.I'll see U when I see U again"he said grinning and close the door.Myungsoo shook his head smiling and drove away with a wave from Chunji.

 

  Chunji walk to the lift and stop a while to check if there are things arrive.He sigh when he saw a box in it with other present.He take the box and he was glad that nobody was kind enough to go down and take the things.He detached a post-it note on it,crumple it and throw it in a nearby bin.He took the other present and went in the lift to go up their dorm.

 

  "I'm back"he shouted as he open the door.Niel,Changjo and Ricky rushed to him making him surprised.

 

  "Whoah..wae?"he said as he handed them the presents on his hand except a certain box and kick off his shoes.

 

  "So,what did the sajangnim said?"Changjo ask as they walk to the living room where Cap was and L.Joe just walk out of their room yawning.He quickly went to the sofa when he saw Chunji was back.

 

  "Nothing.He just told us that we will go to a show called Hello Baby"he said leisurely checking if he had other present between the things he bring earlier which Niel and Ricky put them on the floor.

 

  "Ooo"they cooed but soon turn back again to him when they realize what he said.

 

  "What show?Hello Baby?"Niel shouted.Chunji just nod picking up his present along with the box which he never put down.

 

  "And U said we?Who are U going with?Myungsoo hyung?The sajangnim didnt mad at U at all?"Niel shouted again making Chunji roll his eyes and glare at him.

 

  "U dont have to shout Niel.And yes.I'm going with Myungsoo hyung.Sajangnim aren't mad at all.Instead he ask if we are dating because the fans was shipping us and hoping there will be another TeenFinite couple after L.joe and Sungyeol hyung.Also he said that we will get paired in any TeenFinite activity together.So,do I make myself clear?I'm tired and I want to go into my room and sleep"he said making the other look at him blinking.

 

  "Then,I'm going.U can ask me again later when I woke up"he said and walk away to his room leaving the boys behind blink in confusion.

 

  He close the door and put his present on his table except a box.He walk to his bed and take a peek inside the box as he sat down.He gather his courage as he open the box fully and take a letter inside it.He read the letter and sigh.

 

  "It is the same as always"he mumbled folding it back.He quickly put the letter back in the box and close it when L.Joe suddenly come in the room.He look at him and went to his closet putting the box in and lock it.

 

  "Why do U always have a box U dont want to show to me?U always share with me what U got before"L.joe said as he sat on his bed.

 

  "That was private"Chunji said as he lay down on his bed with his back facing L.joe.

 

  " About what U said earlier,do U mean it all?"suddenly L.joe spoke making Chunji turn to face him.L.joe was staring at him.

 

  "Which part?"he said as he sat up and lean against the head of his bed.

 

  "Everything"

 

  "Did I ever lied to U?"

 

  "No,but-"L.joe tried to speak but Chunji beat him to it.

 

  "Then,all that I said is true.I dont see why I need to lie"he said looking at him.L.joe look at him back.

 

  "Are U really gonna paired up with Myungsoo hyung from today?"L.joe ask slowly.Chunji sigh closing his eyes.

 

  "I've told U.I said everything sajangnim told me just now"he answered opening his eyes back.

 

  "Does it have to be done?"L.joe asked further making Chunji frustrated.

 

  "So,what do U want?We confirmed that we are dating?"he huffed his cheek in annoyance.L.joe widened his eyes.

 

  "Dating?Is that what the sajangnim want to do?Why does he want to confirm U guys are dating if U are not dating for real?"he burst out shocking Chunji but he smirk anyway.

 

  "Are U sure we're not dating for real?"he stare at L.joe's eyes trying to be so innocent and it successfully make L.joe's eyes almost poped out.

 

  "Mwo?But U said to me U're not dating.U said U..U.."L.joe almost jump out but Chunji laugh a bit watching him.

 

  "I'm kidding.Why would I date Myungsoo hyung?He like someone else.Like me"he said but he mumbled the last part.L.joe glare at him.

 

  "Why would U joke on thing like this"he said annoyed.

 

  "What does it have to do with U actually?"Chunji rolled his eyes.L.joe shift uncomfortably on his bed hearing his question.

 

  "Nothing.It just..I'm just..Aish!Dont U say U're sleepy?Then sleep"he said and stormed out from the room leaving Chunji dumbfounded.

 

  "What's wrong with him?"he said to himself before laying back on the bed drifted to sleep.

 

  Outside,L.joe was cursing himself.

 

  "Aish!Why did I ask him the question and why did I say those things"he said slapping his own cheek lightly as he make his way to the living room making the other look at him weirdly.

 

  "Hyung,why are slapping yourself?"Ricky said as the rapper take a sit beside him.

 

  "Nothing"the rapper reply and Ricky just shrugged it off.

 

  "So,what did U talk inside?Why are U red hyung?"Changjo decided to more.L.joe glare at him.

 

  "We didnt talk about anything"he said in annoyance.Niel nudge his arm from the other sofa while Cap just smile stupidly at him.L.joe abruptly stand up.

 

  "Aish.What's wrong with U guys?I better went to sleep"he said and storm to the room again praying that Chunji was sleeping.

 

  "Sleeping or what Hyung?"Niel chirped getting a high five from Cap.L.joe shoot them last glare before opening the room's door and went in.

 

  He look over at Chunji and let a relieved sigh when he saw the visual was sleeping on his bed.He close the door and went to his own bed.He lay down and turn to the sleeping boy at the other side.He smile and went to sleep too soon.

 

--------------------

 

  Weeks passed.Chunji and Myungsoo have done the Hello Baby task .Even the kids was giving them hard time,they still have great memories with them.When their episodes was aired,2 people was watching it half-heartedly.Teentop and Infinite watched it together at Teentop's dorm.

 

  One day,TopMedia ent. and Woolim ent. decided to have a concert for Teentop and Infinite together.

 

  Teentop have arrived at the venue of the concert.A lot of fans was already waiting outside the concert even the concert will not start too soon.Teentop walk out from their car and wave at the fans as they walk pass them.Chunji was smiling as he high five some of the fans who have their palm shown.

 

  "Chanhee oppa"someone call him making he turn to the voice.He turn pale as he recognize the girl who was smiling so innocently to him.He walk toward her and her friends to avoid being called rude to their fans.The other members just watch him as he walk toward some certain girls.They stop walking.

 

  "Who's that?Why does Chunji hyung stop when they call him and went to them?We are not supposed to show favouritsm among fans"Ricky said to Cap who was standing beside him.

 

  "Molla.Does they have any relation or what?"Cap reply not averting his eyes from the scene in front of them.L.joe who was beside him narrowed his eyes.

 

  "Ne?"Chunji ask almost audible to the girls.

 

  "Oppa,do U still remember our deal?"she whispered only heard between them.

 

  "I-"Chunji was going to reply her when a hand snake its way on his shoulder.He turn beside him just to see Myungsoo smiling sweetly but his eyes was glaring at the girls.Seeing him,it was the girl's turn to turn pale.The other Teentop's members also surprised because they didnt realize Infinite have arrived.

 

  "Myung..Myungsoo oppa.Annyeong"the girl stuttered.Myungsoo smile dangerously sweet to her.

 

     "Annyeong.So,what do U have to talk with Chanhee?"he stare straight to her eyes.The girls shift uncomfortably on her spot glancing towards her friends but they just shook their head.

 

  "Well,nothing important"she answer slowly.

 

  "Hyung,there's a lot of fans watching"Chunji whispered to Myungsoo but Myungsoo just smirk.He lean forward and hug the girl who turn stiff.

 

  "Dont ever think I dont know all your doing.Stop your action or I'll step in"he whispered to her while his eyes eyed all her gang at her back and his hand pat the back of her head softly.

 

  When he let go,the girl look at her hand not lifting her head even once.

 

  "What does it have to do with U oppa?Why are U siding Chanhee oppa?"suddenly one of her friend say out loud making her glare at her.All the fans eyes suddenly focused on Myungsoo who have his arm on Chunji's shoulder again.He chuckled.

 

  "Because Chanhee is my baby.There's no way I would let U guys do anything on him.Right baby?"he smirk to Chunji making the latter blush while the other fans was cooing at his words.

 

  "Hyung,lets go in"Chunji said trying to stop blushing.Myungsoo laugh and pull Chunji with him went into the stadium where they will have their concert.

 

  "Isnt my babies so cute?OMG!They're so cute.My babies,wait for umma"suddenly Sunggyu said fangirling over Myungsoo and Chunji and run slightly after the visuals.The fans laugh at his cute act making Woohyun face-palmed himself.

 

  L.joe was dumbfounded on his spot at the scene in front of him.He watch as Chunji and Myungsoo make their way followed by Sunggyu.

 

  "Irritating isn't it?"suddenly Sungyeol was standing beside him speaking softly.

 

  "Hmmm"L.joe unconciously nod his head humming agreeing.He realize what he have done and turn quickly to Sungyeol.

 

  "Eh,hyung.Wh..what are U saying?I'm not"he stuttered looking everywhere but on Sungyeol.Sungyeol chuckled and ruffled his hair and make his way following the other into the stadium waving at the fans on his way.

 

  L.joe cursed himself and make his way in too after that..

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally after 2 months of hiatus,I came back..I'm so sorry..School was so busy before since it is my last semester..I've just finished my final exam yesterday and only then I've got the chance to update..

Thanks for those who patiently waiting for this ^^

Sorry if it is too boring..I was so occupied with science subject that my idea stolen away and my grammar messed up..I just got band 4 in MUET tho..What a waste :(

Sorry for any mistake ..I hope you guys will continue to support me..

Read and dont forget to comment and subscribe  for those who havent ^^

Thank you once again ..Love you guys ♡♡♡♡

Love Teentop forever ^^