The Will

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeJoon and BoMi funeral went well. TaeJoon's father wants them to be buried at their family burial site instead of being cremated. Sadness filled up the whole ceremony when their casket is being  brought down and the grave is being closed up. All of their closest riends and relatives couldn't help from not crying. Yoona sobs hard when the priests saying the last prayers for the death. it gets more sadder when family and friends were reading their eulogy about the dead. Starting off by TaeJoon's dad, Choi Min Sik. 

"Standing before you today to bid farewell to my son TaeJoon is the hardest for me to do. Words cannot describe how am I feeling right now to send off my son and daughter in law before me. I will try my best not to cry and only remember the joy my boy had given me. TaeJoon is always a nice and sweet boy to me. Even as a baby, he is an easy baby. He hardly cries or showing tantrum. It is so easy to take care of him. As far as I remember, I never had problem handling him as a baby or as a toddler. He is a kind boy with a soft heart which I believe he took after his late mom and not me. He hardly gets angry even when he didn't get something that he is already promised for. I still remember when he was 10, i promised him to bring him to Disneyland during school holidays but when the times came, I was busy to close a really important business deal so I couldn't find a suitable time to bring him to Disneyland. I was expecting him to be angry with me but he just calmly told me that he understands I was busy and just asked me to take him to Everland instead. That's how kind he is. 

When we lost his mom during he was in middle school, life is hard for him. I was expending my business overseas so I was always away and couldn't spent much time with him. He practically grew up with our housekeeper and once again he never complains. Since he never complaints, I admit that I do neglect most of the time. But thanks to our housekeeper and his son uri TaeJoon manage to feel family's love. 

When he told me that he already found his soulmate at the age of 19, i laughed at him. I told him, he falls in love easily and first love will never ends up in marriage. But i was wrong. I clearly do not know my son well. He stayed together with the same girl for more than 5 years and proved to me that his first love is indeed his soulmate. It turns out they're really soulmate that even they chose to left this world together. 

TaeJoon is dear to his friends too. Thanks to his humble personality. He cherished his friends just as much as he cherished his family. He will help them without any questions. 

To lost him is very shocking. I never imagined he would go before me and at a very young age. If I knew his life is this short, I will spent more time with him. Doing what other father-son activities and share stories. But I guess, he is in a better place now with the one he love most. 

Goodbye TaeJoon uri adeul, take care of your wife and your mom up there. Be happy. Saranghae".

Kim Sung Ryung Eulogy for Bomi. 

"It is very hard for me to this but I will try my best to do it for my darling Bomi. Though BoMi is not my biological daughter but I love her just as musch as my own. I adopted her when she was in middle school and ever since she came to my house, she has been a very helpful and kind daughter. She never caused me any trouble she is a kind girl. 

When I get a job overseas, it is hard for me to leave her and Yoona alone in Seoul but she assures me that they're going to be fine. They already at their 3rd year high school and going to college soon so they do not want to miss taking the entry exam. She knows how to put my mind at ease when I am worried. BoMi is always cheerful and sometimes I really want to know whether she realy had any problem living with me, but everytime i asked, she keep saying she is thankful I adopted her coz she can experienced how is the feeling of having a mother and to call someone eomma. She only get to be my daughter for 10 short years but she gave me happiness especially when she gave me a beautiful granddaughter. 

BoMi my dear, goodbye. I hope you are ar a better place now. You will always remain in my heart. Omma saranghae".

Then its the turn of 2 most important person in TaeJoon and Bomi's life to give their eulogies. It's hard for them to do it at first but this is the last gift that they can give to them for their funeral. ChangWook's eulogy to TaeJoon makes most people who knew how close they were cried. 

"I am standing here today to bit farewell to the closest person to me after my mom. He is more than a best friend to me. He is my saviour, my brother and my family. I can never thank him enough for giving my mom and I a home and a shelter. He is also kind enough to ask his dad to give my mom a job. I can never repay that kindness of him. He save us from being homeless and give us a place we can called home. 

And when I was being bullied and estranged in school, he is the first person to offer to become my friend. He doesn't even care about social status at that time. When people around calling me a housekeeper son, he always defend me and tell them off that i am his hyung. Though he is younger but he is indeed the one who always protects me. 

Few months ago, he always asked me to take care of Inha when he is no longer around. I always asked him to stop talking about ridiculuos things. Little that I know that thing will come true. It is like he already knew that one day he will left his baby behind. Don't worry my dongsaeng, even if you do not ask I will definitely take care of your baby. You know how much I love her right. 

I hope you are in better place now. Take Care of Bomi. You know I care about BoMi just like my own sister right? I will take care of your baby well and in return can you please tell my mom that I am doing fine if you meet her in the other world. 

Good bye my brother and my sister in law. You guys will always remembered in our heart"

Now the final eulogy is from Yoona. ChangWook takes Inha from her so she can go to the front and give her eulogy. Her steps were weak and she about to fell down luckily ChangWook is fast enough to grab her from falling. "Gwenchana?" he asked worriedly. Yoona nods her head and trying to get her composure and walk forward to give her last words about BoMi.

"I never thought that one day i will give this eulogy to one of the people dearest t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter