Godparents

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Gangnam General Hospital)

It's been almost an hour since BoMi entered the labor room and still no word from the doctor yet. Yoona is getting restless at the waiting area outside. She has been walking back and forth eversince. 

"Yoona-ya, calm down. Everything is going to be okay. Calm down and sit here. You look restless". ChangWook try to calm her down. He knows that she is worried about BoMi who is now in labor. Ignoring what ChangWook said, she continues to wander back and forth at the waiting area. ChangWook gets up from his seat and walks towards her. He reach for her hand and walk her towards the seats and ask her to sit down and he sit next to her. "Relax, everything going to be fine. BoMi is going to be fine. I know you are worried but trust me she is going to make it.. eo" ChangWook give out his hand and unknowingly Yoona take it and holds it. She is so worried and holding his hand helps her to calm down. 

"What takes so long. Is child birth is this long?" Yoona ask an unexpected question. ChangWook shudders his shoulder. "Don't know, maybe." he answers. To be honest, he is restless and worried too. But he needs to stay calm and not to show it to Yoona or else she will be more freak out. He has known BoMi for almost 8 years and he already thinks BoMi as his own sister and waiting in agony like this kind of worry him too if anything bad going to happen to her. 

About 15 minutes later, the obgyn doctor who attended BoMi came out and a smile spread on his face when she sees Yoona and ChangWook approaching her. "Yoon Bomi's family?" she asked. Yoona nods "Yes, i'm her sister. How is she?" without waiting, she throw out the question to the doctor. 

"Congratulations, she just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She will be out soon and will be transfered to the normal ward". the doctor once again smile and congratulates Yoona and ChangWook and made her way out. Without realizing both Yoona and ChangWook jumps in joy and hugging each other upon hearing the news. Only moments later they realized what are they doing and broke off the hug. 

"Mihane. I was just so happy", says Yoona appologically. ChangWook just smile and shook his head. "Gwenchana, na do mihane". 

~~~~~~~~

(BoMi's hospital ward)

The little baby's birth is not only addition to TaeJoon and BoMi's life but also addition to Yoona and ChangWook's life. Since they first saw the baby these two cannot help from not being smitten by her. Yoona couldn't stop herself from kissing the baby.Likewise, ChangWook also couldn't stop caressing the baby's face and shower her with smooches. 

"Hyung, i think you shoukd think to get married and have your own family. Looks like you cannot wait to be a father". TaeJoon tease ChangWook. 

"You know very well right, I am not ready for any commitment yet. I want to be single still. I am comfortable like now. No strings attached". Yoona chuckles upon hearing his statement and shook her head. "Settling down is not on top of the list for a playboy like him oppa. Of course he doen't want to attached to any commitment yet". 

"Is it because you already have someone in your heart?" Taejoon provokes.He knows that ChangWook already likes someone and he can guess who. But he wants ChangWook to admit it himself that's why he try to provoke him. ChangWook is stunned upon hearing TaeJoon statement and he just let out a childish smile like denying to it. But he knows, he cannot fool TaeJoon. He will know sooner or later. 

"What oppa? You already have someone? Why don't you tell us?" BoMi asked excitedly. Suddenly she sounds energetic despite just gave birth few hours ago. ChangWook glared at TaeJoon who is now smiling mischievously. 

"Do not listen to your husband. Ever since he got married he always wants me to settledown fast to follow his footsteps. If I have someone special of course you will be the first one to know BoMi-ya. I will tell you first before him". Bomi just laugh looking at her husband and ChangWook exchanging mischeivous glare. Then she looks at Yoona who is sitting on the arm chair next to the bed holding her baby. She smiles looking at how lovingly Yoona hold her baby. She knows no one else can be the 2nd mother to her daughter if not her. 

"You should find someone and get married too Yoona. So that there will be someone to take care over you and you can give my babies cousins playdates". Yoona curled her lips to a smile upon hearing BoMi's statement.

"You know I am waiting for the right person. It's difficult to get Mr Right nowadays. I need to be careful in choosing my life partner. I do not want to make a mistake as you know guys nowadays is not so honest". Yoona explains in calmly manner. 

"Well Yoona, I think it will be hard if you are too choosy. There is no perfect man in the world. You will become an old spinster if you wait". ChangWook butts in. 

"i am not looking for a perfect man. it's enough he is perfect for me and completes me. Someone who can accept my lackings and love me unconditionally. You'll never know coz you are not that type of guy right. You love to play around and never wants to be in serious relationship" yoona tried to defend her stance against ChangWook.

"Arassao arasso. I wish you luck in finding the one." ChangWook move towards her ans sit on the arm of the chair while looking at TaeJoon and Bomi's baby who sleeps soundly in Yoona's arm. He caress the baby's cheek softly. Both of them are like silence in the moment when looking at the peaceful baby and smiles can see on their faces. BoMi elbowed her husband who is by her side and whispered, "It's very rare to see them peaceful like that without quarelling. I think our daughter is their peacemaker". TaeJoon smiles at his wife statement and then he noticed something and he is 100% confirm his instincts are right. 

"TaeJoon-ah. Do you already have a name for her?" ChangWook's question startled TaeJoon. He nods to answer his hyung. 

"InHa. Choi InHa". he answered. 

"Aaa. InHa. Nice name. InHa ya, I am your geun appa". he said while reaching for the baby's small hands and kissed it. The baby slightly open her eyes a bit which left both ChangWook and Yoona chuckles at the cute gestures. 

While they were busy chit chatting, the door is knocked and a young man appears when the door is open. It's Kang HaNeul. Yoona and Bomi friend since high school he is their sunbaes. "Oppa wasseo? It's been along time, oppa." BoMi greeted him. Kang HaNeul works part time as a barista at the cafe Yoona is working. He tooks night shift while Yoona works on day shift. 

"Chukkahaeyo BoMi. TaeJoon. Wah I cannot believe you are a mom now. I think I just saw your wedding not too long ago and now you already have a baby. How time flies. I still remember the mischievoue you back in high school. I always thought Yoona is the one who will get married and be a mom first before you coz well you know she is more the maternal type out of you two. Look at the way she is holding your baby" HaNeul teases BoMi which makes BoMi laugh out loud. 

"Well too bad oppa, I am the one who get hitch first by this man. Uri Yoona is so fussy to get a boyfriend. What did you do to her until she is very choosy oppa? You must had set up a high benchmark". BoMi statement makes Haneul giggles. he used to date Yoona during high school but they broke up on good terms and remains as best friend. Both of the realized that they are better of as friends rather than a couple. He cares about Yoona like her own sister and she respects him a lot like an older brother. Their have similar attitudes like siblings maybe that is the reason they couldn't have any affectionate relationship. 

"It is not I set up a high benchmark just that her benchmark is too high that ordinary man hardly to achieve it". he continue to tease them two. Yoona walks towards BoMi and hand in her baby to be fed. "What are you two trying to do here? Talking about my criteria to find a husband?" Yoona asked that both Haneul and BoMi chuckles.

"Oppa, can you give me a ride home afterwards? It's getting late so its hard for me to ge a public transport at this hour." Yoona asked Haneul. He nods right away. "Even if you don't ask, i'll send you home." Haneul replied. Yoona, BoMi and Haneul had known each other since middle school and they are very close. If they got together they can chat for hours. TaeJoon knew that if he were with them more often he will be ignored as these 3 are too concentrate talking to each other. 

Looking at how occupied Bomi, TaeJoon, Yoona and that Haneul guy talking towards each other, ChangWook dismissed himself. "Taejoon-ah, Bomi-ah, I am going back first. I come again tomorrow to meet my niece. BoMi, you should rest well."

"Nae oppa. Be careful oppa. don't ride too fast". ChangWook nods in agreement. ChangWook do not own a car, he prefers to ride motorbikes rather than driving a car. Taejoon already offers to give him a car as he is worried about his safety but he keep refusing it. He said riding a bike makes him feels free rather than driving  car. 

"Hyung, lets have a coffee first before you go home." TaeJoon grab ChangWook and ask for a coffee. Since he needs coffee too he agrees to TaeJoon suggestion and they walk o the cafe near the hospital. 

"Ahh its good to have a coffee after a long day like this. You must need it too right Taejoonie". ChangWook exclaims and TaeJoon nods. "By the way, why suddenly you ask me for coffee? Is there something you want to ask me?" ChangWook question makes Taejoon off guard. 

"Aigoo, you know me very well hyung. I want to ask you something, you can answer me if you want but if you don't its your choice." 

"What is it Taejoonie? You sound very serious suddenly."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter