The Best Husband I could ask for

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChangWook wakes up for his morning jog routine but the house is fairly quiet. It is almost 7.30 am but it seems like Yoona is not up yet. She went back home very late last night as she said she needs to balance up the monthly sales. He went downstairs and peek at the car pouch, her car is still there meaning she hasn't go to the cafe yet. He checks in the kitchen but no one is there. "Isn't she up yet?" he murmured to himself. He goes back upstairs and to check on her. He walk towards InHa nursery room at the end of the hallway. He opene the room and InHa is not there. InHa must be sleeping inside Yoona's room. He then turn towards Yoona's room which is opposite the nursery, he knocked the room but there is no answer. He knocks again but still no answer. "Yoona-ya, are you up yet?"  When he is about to move from the door, he heard InHa is crying from the room. She wailed loudly but seems like nobody entertain her. ChangWook try to turn the door knob and the door opens. he peek in to see whether Yoona is in the room and seems like she is still sleeping. He walks towards InHa baby cot and pick up his crying daughter. "Why are you crying sweetheart? Do you want milk?" 

"Aniyo." InHa shakes her head. Then she touch her diapers and saying "poopoo". She tried to tell ChangWook that she had pooped and need to be clean up. 

"You pooped? Arasso, lets get it clean up" He takes InHa to the nursery room to get her change. After he had change her diapers, he put back the toddler inside the baby cot. Then he move towards Yoona's bed. He wants to wake her up as she is already late to go to her cafe. When he gets closer to her bed, he can see that she had sweats on her face and she is shivering badly. her breathing sounds heavy. He touch her forehead and her she is burning in temperature. 

"Oh my god, you are burning. Yoona-ya can you hear me?" he tried to shake her body but she response weakly. "Open your eyes Yoona-ya. Jungshin charyo." she tried to response but she is so weak. "Let's get you to the hospital." he put her back on the bed and take out his phone and calling JiWon to help and babysit InHa. "JiWon ya, are you on the way to the site?" he asked as soon as JiWon pick up the line. 

"Nae sunbaenim, I already on the way/" she said on the other line.

"Can you come to my house please. I need your help to babysit InHa. Yoona is having high fever, i need to take her to the hospital."

"Oh My God. Is she ok? Arasso, I will go to your place now." JiWon said before hanging up the line. 

After he hung up the line, he try to get Yoona to wake up again. "Yoona-ya, wake up dear." he slaps her face gently and finally Yoona open her eyes. "Oppa, i feel so cold and my body aching." she said weakly in between shivers. 

"You are having a high fever. Let's go to the hospital." he tried to get her to sit up from the bed. 

"What about InHa? Are you taking her too?" 

"JiWon will come later to help babysit her for a while. Come let me help you to change. She nods and try to gets up from the bed. Changwook is supporting her. Suddenly she vomits on her pajamas.

"Oppa, mihane." she tried to get up herself but she is so weak to move.

"Gwenchana." ChangWook lean her on the bed headrest and get  towels and fresh shirt to change her. He covered herself with a towel and slowly remove her pajamas. Seems like he used to change sick people coz he can do it swiftly even without looking. Then he covers her again with new set of towel befor pulling of the dirty towel and pajamas off. He then put the fresh set of shirt onto her. He put on a thick sweater too as she is shivering like mad.

Just in time he finish change Yoona, Jiwon arrived. "Thanks for coming Jiwon ah. i will talk to our superior about this." 

"Not to worry sunbaenim. I already let our manager knows. Now you better get Yoona to the hospital."

After briefing JiWon about InHa stuffs, he piggyback Yoona and bring her downstairs to the car. He drive off in an instant and head to the nearest hospital. "Hang in there, Yoona ya. We almost there." he grabs her hands trying to get her stay awake. As soon as he arrived at the hospital, he takes her to the emergency. He carried her in his arms and ask for help. Yoona lost conciousness just before the hospital staffs came in with stretcher to take her in. "Please help her. Her temperature are so high." he tells the nurses. They push  her into the emergency room and ask him to wait outsode while they are doing the procedure. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ChangWook walk back and forth outside the eergency room worried about Yoona. His heart feels like dropping when she lost conciouseness in his arms. He never seen her so weak like that and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter