Dream Cafe

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things has been going well for Yoona and ChangWook especially after they get the custody of InHa. Since both of them are closer now and they interact more like close friends, their relationship starts to gets better too. They do a lot of things together now. In a glance, they look like a normal husband and wife. No one would expect that they havent sleep in the same room yet.

ChangWook just came back from his usual morning jog and Yoona is preparing breakfast. She was pulling all her hair up in a high bun showing her bare long neck. To be honest Her beautiful neck is one of ChangWook's weakness. He love her the most when she pulls all her hair up like that.  

"Good morning." ChangWook greets her and pats her bun before circling his arms over her shoulder.  Yoona just smiles of his actions. She doesn't know why he love to play with her bun everytime she puts it up. She is comfortable now with the skinships between them. They had a lot of skinship other than kisses nowadays. 

"Do you want some coffee oppa? Or juice?" Yoona heads to the coffee machine to brew the coffee and get some oranges to squeeze. 

"Anything will do. Wow it smells nice. Is that another new menu you are making?" he sniffed the smell of Yoona's cooking. He can smell something like bulgogi. 

"I am experimenting an east meets west recipe. Bulgogi pasta. Italian pasta with Korean touch." she scooped the cooked pasta on the plate and serve him. She also pour the fresh brew coffee she just made and also the fresh squeeze orange juice. "Tell me about the taste. Anything I should modify?"

ChangWook take a spoonful of pasta and had a taste of it. His eyes widen savouring the delicious taste of her cooking. "Massiseo. chincha massiseo." 

"Chincha yo? Yo always said the same thing. You just want to be nice to me don't you?" she pulls a sad face pretending to be sulky.

ChangWook pokes Yoona's cheeks "Don't  be sulky. It is really delicious till I can't explain. You know well I love your cooking right? Your cooking is the best after my mom's." 

"I am that good? I hope one day I can cook as best as your mom for you. I'll learn hard." ChangWook smiles upon hearing her words. Slowly step by step, Yoona opens up more to him and treats him better now.  "By the way, do you think if I invent this menu, the customer will like it?"

"Of coz, Is there anyone who don't like your cooking?The cafe gets a lot of regulars because of your cooking. Some of your customers sometimes are making me jealous for liking your cooking too much."

She laugh upon her husband slight jealousy upon praise. She always love it when he praise her even on the small thing she does. Aside from being appreciated, she feels special to be complimented by him. 

"You are not working today?" ChangWook ask her. 

"I will be in a bit late. I don't have to be so early nowadays as most of the time, I just need to manage the cafe." Yoona now has been promoted as cafe manager by the owner. Most of the time now she just monitor how the cafe is run. The owner wants to open a new branch and ask her to manage, but she is comfortable of her current workplace so she decides to manage the old cafe. She just finish her studies and she plans to open and run a cafe of her own. She always dream to own a cafe. 

"Oppa."

"Hmmm"

"I think I want to open my own cafe since I already finish study. What do you think about it?"

"That's a great idea. I'll always support you. Tell me if you need some financial help, we will figure it out. Where do you plan to open the cafe?"

"Not sure, I plan to find somewhere around this neighbourhood. I notice there's no cosy cafe around here. It might be a good venue. I plan to ask HaNeul oppa to help as he also experience in working in cafe and he can design the cafe. Can I ask him?"

"Sure. HaNeul is good in designing so he is the best person for you to ask for help." since they reconcile, they learn to accept each other's friend. Changwook will not be jealous over HaNeul as he knows HaNeul is like a big brother to her. And she also now can accept JiWon as his hoobae. Infact now she is closer to JiWon. 

"Oppa, I already clean up your old room. You can move upstairs."

"You don't need to. I am already comfortable sleeping at the current room. I know you'll be uncomfortable if I stay upstairs." 

"Aniyo. You're the man in this house. It is not right to let you sleep at the guest room. That room is your room. You should stay there." she grabs his hands and look at his eyes persuading him. 

"Arasso. I'll move by tomorrow." ChangWook continue to enjoy his homemade breakfast. After that he send InHa to daycare and later Yoona to the cafe. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona and HaNeul are discussing on the concept of the cafe she plan to open.  HaNeul draft some rough sketches and show it to her.

"OMG oppa, its nice. I love the homey concept. I always wants to have a fifferent style of cafe. More like a home concept cafe and you know me well, oppa." she can keep her eyes off the sketches and smile  happily. 

"What are you two busy discussing about?"suddenly a familiar voice greets their ears.

Yoona turn to the familiar voice and smile. "Oppa, wasseo? You are early." ChangWook already plan to pick up Yoona from the cafe before the fetch InHa from the daycare. 

"Nae. I have a schedule nearby and it wraps up early. Can I join the discussion?" 

"Sure. Have a seat. It's nothing important we discuss about." HaNeul replied and pull a chair for ChangWook. Then he see the woman behind ChangWook. Annyeong JiW0m-ssi. It's been a while." he smiles to her. JiWon and HaNeul had met prior thru Yoona and ChangWook. 

"Oh JiWon is here too?" Yoona greets her when she sees JiWon behind ChangWook. "Oraemaniya JiWonie. Let me you a drink. What do you want to have?" 

"Anything Yoona-ya." 

Yoona go to the counter and make 2 ice americanos for JiWon and ChangWook. She place the drinks in front of them before sitting next to her husband. JiWon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter