ER Nightmare

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChangWook POV

I got too many missed calls from Yoona when I checked my phone aster finished filming. I started to feel uneasy. Then I saw her message that she told me that she is facing a trouble, her car got  punctured tyre. When I see the word trouble, I got worried that she got into an accident. What if InHa is in the car too.What if both of them got hurt. I straightaway asked for time off till next shooting scene and rushed home. When I arrived, i see her coming out from a car and there is a man sending her home. Who is he? They look so close as they keep laughing at each other. Yoona doesn't have many guy friends, she only close to 3 guys Haneul, TaeJoon and myself. He can't recall if she has any boyfriends before but who is this new guy? The way he look at her seems like they're close and he is somewhat 'amaze' by her. He is a guy and his instinct seldom goes off when reading another guy. Suddenly a jealous feels starts to arise in him. He doesn't know why but he feels challenge with him and Yoona seems to trust this guy well. it's rare for shy girl like her to treat a stranger like that. They must be close. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Song JoongKi left, ChangWook gets into the house to check on his wife and InHa. "Are you ok. Sure you don't get hurt anywhere?" he asked. Yoona nods, "Like I told you, it's just a punctured tyre. No accident.The tyre flatten right after I get out of the parking. Don't worry." she assures him that she's ok. "Who isthat JoongKi guy just now?" he is curious. "Oh that is Song JoongKi-ssi. He is Haneul oppa's boss and a regular customer of mine. Waeyo?" Yoona asked him. "Nothing, just asking." he tried to cover up that he is a bit jealous. "Luckily he passed by and help me just now. If not I don't know what to do. He even help to call the towtruck to bring the car to a mechanic. He will asked them to send it once it's done." ChangWook feel a little bit jealous when Yoona keep talking about this Song JoongKi guy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lavender Cafe)

Yoona is busy at the counter as usual. She is getting used to it now. She still helps in the kitchen during off peak time because she just love cooking. As usual around 8am, Song JoongKi will come to get his daily breakfast. "Good morning kugenim." he greets him cheerfully. "Good morning everybody." he greets the whole cafe staffs. "The usual please." he ordered and Yoona prepared it right away. "Here you go, JoongKi-ssi. Ehhhmmm JoongKi-sii, are you free for lunch or dinner today? I want to give you a treat for helping me when my car broke down that day." JoongKi is shocked by her invitation, as he knows that Yoona is shy she hardly said anything first. "You don't have to, I help you sincerely." he replied. "Please, I don't know how to thank you. You had help me and even pay for the tyre replacement. Just accept it, pleaaseee." Yoona ask him with slight aegyo and he can't tuen it down. "Arasso, but I'm busy during lunch today. Can it be dinnr? Around 6.30 pm?". Yoona smiles upon hearing him accepted her invitation, "Sure.  6.30 pm it is."

"But, aren't you going to pick up InHa from daycare at 5? It's not to rush for you?" he asked when suddenly he realized Yoona have to pick her baby from daycare in the evening. "InHa is not going to daycare today. ChangWook oppa has day off so he wants to take care of InHa at home." Yoona replied. "I see. So where would our 'date' be?" JoongKi is being playful to her. She smiles upon Joongki's antics, "Here. I want to cook something special for you. Something not in the menu." Joongki seems impressive by her remarks, " Wow. I seriously can't wait. So see you tonight. Bye." and he made his move to his office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChangWook is not working today so he decided to take care of InHa at home. The baby has slight temperature and flu so he decided not to send her to daycare besides he wants to spend more time with his little girl. "Your body is quite warm InHa dear and you have flu too. Let's take some medicine first, ok?" he try to coaz her to take some medicine since she is slight feverish. After he give her some medicine, he rewards her to watch cartoon. "Since you are being good girl and not crying taking medicine, I will let you to watch cartoons. What cartoons you wanna warch?" he asked. "Roro.. roro" InHa walks and get her favourite DVD and give it to her geun appa. "Ok gongju-nim. Pororo it is." he takes the DVD and put it on the player. ChangWook put InHa on her lap, the little girl lean over her favourite man and that is how they spend their evening. The duo are immersely watching Pororo when he got a message from Yoona, 'I'm coming home a bit late today, meeting a friend. Sorry I can't prepare dinner -Yoona'. 

After he read the message, he lift InHa from his lap and put her inside the cot. "Eomma is late today, so appa will prepare for your dinner. Please be kind to me and don't reject my food juseyo." he tell InHa and carress her face lovingly. He then gets to the kitchen to prepare dinner or both of tehm. After an hour struggling in the kitchen, finally he manage to get their dinner done. He pick InHa from her cot and put her on her dining chair. "Gongjunim, dinner is served. Appa made chicken porridge for you, hope you like it. Let me feed you first." While he is feeding InHa, suddenly she vomits continuously and wailing loudly. it panicks ChangWook, then he touch her forehead and he is shock to find out she is burning. "Oh my god baby, you are burning. Come let's get to the hospital." he quickly grab their coats and rush to the hospital. He is worried something bad going to happen, InHa has been crying non stop and her face already turn red. "Hang on baby girl, we going to the hospital." he secured InHa in the car seat and drive to the hospital. He tried to reach Yoona but it keeps getting to voicemail. "Yoona-ya, pick up the phone." he murmurs to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lavender Cafe)

"WOW, what is this?" JoongKi exclaied when Yoona put the new pasta dish that is full of clams and seashells in front of him. "This is spaghetti Vongole. It's my first time trying it. Hope you like it." JoongKi smiles, "Just by looking at it I know it's delicious. Can you cook something that is not in the menu here?" he asked Yoona. "Actually I just borrow the kitchen. The ingredients I bought it myself." she reply while taking a seat in front of him. "Masshike meogo." Yoona said. "NAe, jjal meokassemnida." JoongKi replied while taking his first bite. "Hmm delicious." he sxclaimed.

"Do you know what? If people do not know you work here and I am a regular customer here would think that we are on a dinner date." JoongKi try to jokes with her. "Is your husband knew about this? Is he ok with it?" he asked again. Yoona shakes her head, "No he doesn't know that I am treating you. I don't think he should know." Joongki smiles at her remarks, "You should at least told him. You know to avoid misunderstandings later. He is your husband" 

"I don't think this will create misunderstanding. We are not doing anything wrong. I just cook for you dinner as a token of gratitude. And we are not emotionally connected for him to be misunderstand or jealous of you." she replied. JoongKi frown to her answer, "What do you mean by that?" he asked curiously. "ChangWook oppa and I are not lovers. We got married because of InHa. We want to give InHa a complete normal family. A home. Though we had known for years but there aren't any romantic feelings between us." she explains further. JoongKi is quite shocked to hear but he keeps his cool. "Are you sure you don't love him? Not even a bit?" he asked. Yoona nods, "Very sure. Excuse me for a while, I need to use the restroom." Yoona excuse herself and go to the restroom.

Yoona's phone keeps on ringing when she is in the restroom. At first JoongKi just let it be but since it keeps on ringing, JoongKi peeks and see who is the caller. 'ChangWook oppa'. Feeling that it might be something urgent as he keeps calling, JoongKi pick up the phone, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo, this is Im Yoona's phone right?" said the person at the other line. 

"Nae. Yoona went to the restroo for a while, ChangWook-ssi." JoongKi replied. 

"Nugusaeyo? and why are you with my wife?" he asked again

"Oh I am Song JoongKi. I'm at the cafe, having dinner. May I know if there is anything you want me to tell her? I see you keep calling her for a while. Must be something urgent. 

"Oh can you tell her that our baby, InHa is having high fever. Now I am on my way to send her to Seoul National Children Hospital." 

"Ok I let her know." as soon as JoongKi ends the line. Yoona come back f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter