It's a secret

Is love dangerous ?

Hi guys ! Sorry, it's been a while ^^ (I'm always saying this)

 

R.I.P Kim Jonghyun. He was and still is a singer who I admire for his voice and songs. He was a genius, writing amazing lyrics and creating inspiring melodies. I still can't imagine that I will not see him in the future next to the other Shinee's members.

 

Jonghyun, you worked hard and you did well. Thank you for everything you gave to the world.

 

Don't forget BTS message : LOVE YOURSELF

 

 

« What the hell were you thinking ?! » Mister Jung said when he finally let go of Myung-Hee's ear. They were in his office and Mister Kim carefully closed the door behind them.

 

« Yunho, please control your words » Mister Kim said to his colleague.

 

« I thought my ear was going to seperate from my body » Myung-Hee muttered as she rubbed her ear to try to ease the pain.

 

« Well I wouldn't have done this if you hadn't punch this girl » Mister Jung said with his hands on his hips, still glaring at his student.

 

« I did it to protect my friend ! » she answered. « That girl said mean things to Chung-Ae ! We all protect the ones we love right ? Like, what would you have done sir if someone was verbally mugging Mister Kim ? » she asked her homeroom teacher.

 

Both men blinked questionally at the small girl.

 

« What is the link with Jae- I mean Mister Kim ? » Mister Jung asked Myung-Hee.

 

« Oh come one sir » she sigh heavily « He is your lover ! »

 

There was a few seconds of silent and then Mister Kim was red as a tomato and Mister Jung started stuttering.

 

« Wha-Wha-What ? »

 

« Sir, you don't need to hide it from me now because I know that you two are a couple. I see the way you look at each other and even if you hide it really well there are a few hints which reveal the fact that you are together. ». She proudly smiled « I'm so clever ! ».

 

A hand smacked her on the back of the head.

 

« Ouch ! That hurts sir ! » she rubbed her head and whined to Mister Jung who was sending her a death glare.

 

« I'm going to complain for physical abuse on student » she muttered.

 

« Oh no you are not ! » said her homeroom teacher, threatening to pull her right ear again but the girl quickly moved back. « And this was for spitting our biggest secret in the middle of a conversation ! » he almost yelled.

 

« Yunho » Mister Kim said, grabbing his arm. « I think we can trust her. If she wanted, she could've said it earlier and everyone would've already know it by now. Besides that, I don't know why, but from the moment I met her I have the feeling that she is a nice person and that she doesn't have any bad attentions » he added.

 

Mister Jung relaxed to his lover's words and intertwinded their fingers instead. Myung-Hee smiled.

 

« You're right Jae » he said. He seriously looked at Myung-Hee. « Jaejoong is indeed my boyfriend and the love of my life but I ask you, now that you know, to keep it for yourself. Of course we can't be sure of anything but now our jobs only rely on your silence. »

 

Myung-Hee smiled at her teacher. « Don't worry sir, I wasn't going to tell anyone in the first place. Your love will be my secret » she put her thumbs up.

 

Yunho let go of Jaejoon's hand and said « Protecting the ones you love eh ? ». He approached Myung-Hee. « Using violence wasn't the solution but… you did the right thing » he gently scolded and patted the girl's head with affection.

 

Myung-Hee opened her eyes wide at the soft gesture of her teacher but she then realise that she was liking it. She was feeling safe with the warm hand caressing her hair.

Jaejoong almost cooed at the scene. It was the first time that Yunho was having a soft spot for a student but he understood it well because Myung-Hee was a cute and lovable girl. Both men had a sort of protecting instinct for the small girl, almost like they were her parents.

 

« Thank you sir » she said, looking at Yunho with warm eyes.

 

« You welcome Myung-Hee » he said. « BUT ! » he added and the smile on Myung-Hee's face quickly faded.

« As you punched a classmate and created a giant mess in the university, I'm giving you mandatory tutoring with me during one hour after your classes everyday for two weeks » he finished.

 

« Wait ! But that's…. detentions ! » she looked at him horrified.

 

« Don't look at me like that » he flicked her forehead. « It's the lightest punishment for what you've done. Besides that, a few more hours of Mathematics would not be a waste with the grade you had on the last math homework » Mister Jung smirked at his student.

 

Myung-Hee rubbed her forehead (too much rubbing in one hour she thought).

 

« Yeah… you're probably right » she said nonetheless.

 

« Okay then, you are free to go now. » Mister Jung said.

 

« And don't feel too victimized Myung-Hee, Younjae will be punished as well but for bullying reason. » Mister Kim added.

 

Myung-Hee opened the door but as she was leaving she suddenly turned towards her teachers.

 

« By the way, I'm shipping both of you. Can't I at least see you kissing ? » she asked.

 

« GET OUT NOW ! » both men yelled and Myung-Hee quickly obeyed.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

« I could not believe my eyes. That was a terrific punch ! Where was the soft and smiling little girl we know at this moment ? » Jungkook commented as the group was leaving the university (Myung-Hee's friends waited for her).

 

« Yeah it was like you were a totally different person and your strength was no joke. I could barely retain you ! » Jimin added, walking next to Myung-Hee.

 

The said girl smiled at her friends.

« I rarely get angry but when it comes to my friends, I could beat a whole gang if I need to » she said.

 

The guys were impressed by the power their friend could impose with her state of mind.

 

Chung-Ae, who was quietly walking behind finally spoke.

« I'm sorry Myung-Hee, because of me you now have two weeks of detention » she whispered.

 

Myung-Hee stopped, turned towards her friend, stood right in front of her, put both of her hands on the chubby girl's shoulders, looked at her in the eyes and sighed.

 

« Chung-Ae you, with Sun-Hi, are my best friends ». She suddenly felt Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung stiffing behind her.

« My best GIRL friends » she precised. The boys relaxed.

« I don't regret my action at all. I don't think you realise how beautiful, kind and precious you are and that we are just so lucky to have you as a friend » she continued.

 

The whole group smiled at Chung-Ae who was almost crying, feeling moved by the girl's words. Sun-Hi approached her friends and gave them a warm hug. Feeling left out, the boys came in too and this whole mess finished by a big

 

« GROUP HUG ! » Myung-Hee shouted.