Basketball training

Is love dangerous ?

Hi Guys !! I'm sooooo sorry I took all that time to update but it was holidays, and a lot of changes are arriving in my life currently. So yeah, that explains why I took so much time.

But here it is ! Finally !

 

- Aki -

 

 

 

When Myung-Hee came out of class, Jimin was already waiting for her. He waved at her.

 

« How was class ? » he asked.

 

« Interesting ! » Myung-Hee answered. « My lecture was on the biology of human cells. I'm happy that I didn't enter medicine right away and that I chose a course which offers different types of science subjects like chemistry, physics, biomedical science and other ».

 

« Oh, so you are not totally studying medicine ? » Jimin raised an eyebrow. « That's not exactly what you said to me when we were in the lab » he smirked.

 

« Hey ! » Myung-Hee answered, trying to find an argument. « I.., It.. It sounded cool okay ?! »

 

Jimin smiled at the stuttering girl.

 

« Yeah, yeah whatever » Jimin laughed and threw his arm around the girls shoulders.

 

« Now come, we have a basketball training to attend » he added, dragging her along with him.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

« Noona ! » Jimin shouted as both of them enter the gym. A pretty girl with brown hair turned around and walked towards the boy. She was wearing a red basketball uniform with shorts which were the same color.

 

« Hey Jimin ! How's it going ? » she asked the boy.

 

« Great ! My friend here is new and she wants to try a basketball training with you guys to see if she wants to join the team. Is that okay for you ? » he asked Seulgi.

 

« Yes no problem » she smiled. « Our coach will be here in a minute » she added.

 

The sound of a whistle strike the entire gym and all the girls came around a blond woman who Myung-Hee deduced as the team's coach. After Seulgi explained to her coach, whose name was Hyoyeon by the way, what Myung-Hee wanted to do, and after that Hyoyeon agreed to the idea, the small girl went in the changing room to put on her gym clothes.

 

Jimin sat in the gym bleachers to watch his friend. The training went on pretty well and Myung-Hee wasn't bad at basketball. After it ended, he went to Hyoyeon and Seulgi to ask what they've thought about the girl's performance.

 

« She's not bad at all. » answered Hyoyeon. « She's indeed not tall to play basketball but her stamina is impressive, she reacts fast and has good reflexes. She's nimble but we need to work a bit on her shoots and dribbles. Apart form these details she will definitely become a skilled player in a short time if she attends all the trainings. Besides, she's very energetic and persistent and always seems to be happy which is a lucky quality. » the coach continued and Seulgi nodded in approvement.

 

« Jiminie ! » Myung-Hee yelled happily as she saw the boy. Her face was red from running and she was wearing her casual clothes again which were an oversized black hoodie with some military printed jeans and black Doc Martin's. Jimin was starting to wonder how many hoodies the girl could possibly have in her wardrobe.

 

« Hey Myungie ! » he smiled. « So, did you enjoy the training ? » he asked her.

 

« It was awesome!! » she answered. She turned towards Hyoyeon. « Coach, I had a really great time ! Please let me integrate the team ! » she asked and bowed.

 

« Well Myung-Hee, it will be a pleasure to have you in our team » the coach answered smiling.

 

« Yeeeessss !!!!!!!! » Myung-Hee screamed in joy and nearly jump on Hyoyeon to give her a hug. Instead, she high-fived Jimin.

 

« I'm happy for you. » the boy said.

 

The other girls of the team were also happy when they heard the news and gave Myung-Hee a group hug to celebrate her entry in the team.

 

« Okay girls, thank you for your hard work, you're free now, enjoy your evening ! » Hyoyeon shouted.

 

« Thank you coach ! You too ! » the girls answered in unison.

 

« Myung-Hee the trainings are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:30 pm to 7 pm. When we enter the period of games the trainings on Friday are canceled because the games are on Saturday afternoon. » Hyoyeon added.

 

« Okay coach » the girl answered.

 

« Well, that's it, see you on Friday then ».

 

« Yes ! »

 

« Thank you for your help Jiminie. And in addition to your help you stayed and waited during 2 hours ! » she happily said to him

 

« I didn't wait, I wanted to see you play. It was my decision to stay and I don't regret it. » he said.

 

He put his arm around her shoulders and they walked back to the university main building. It was already dark and stars could be seen in the night.

 

« You didn't skip classes for me did you ? » Myung-Hee suddenly asked, eying him sceptically.

 

« No don't worry » Jimin laughed. « My schedule is light and my dance lessons are on Monday, Thursday and Friday ».

 

They continued to talk until they arrived in front of Myung-Hee's locker. Even though it was already 7 pm, the university was still open. It was opened until 12 pm because students were studying in the library and additional meetings were also sometimes late in the day. She took out her longboard (hopefully these lockers were big enough!) and closed up her locker after that.

 

« Well, thanks again Jiminie ! It was very kind of you to help me. » Myung-Hee said to him.

 

« You welcome » he answered. « Anytime » he added smiling.

 

« See you tomorrow ! Have a good evening and a good night ! Sleep well and have safe walk back ! » she said while leaving.

 

« I live on the university campus ! Shouldn't I say this to YOU ? » Jimin chuckles.

 

Myung-Hee stopped and turned around.

 

« Yeah I guess you're right ! » she laughed. « One point for you ! ».

 

She waved to Jimin and he waved back until he didn't see her in the corridor, before walking back home as well.

 

« God, maybe I'm seriously falling in love with her » he thought.