Plush toy problem

Is love dangerous ?

Again, sorry for the mistakes ! ^^

 

- Aki -

 

 

It was Myung-Hee's second school day. She was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, that is, an oversized pink sweatshirt, black jeans and grey snickers. She had tied her long hair in a messy bun. It was March and the weather was still a little bit cold.

 

It was lunch break and she left her friends in the cafeteria because she forgot something in her class. As she arrived, she spotted someone sitting on the floor in front of the class. It was a boy frome her class, she recognized him, and he seemed almost desperate. He had his head in his hands and was sniffing.

 

« Hey, what's wrong ? » Myung-Hee asked softly, kneeling next to him.

 

The boy looked at her in suprise at first but his eyes were quickly filled with tears again. And suddenly, he pulled her in his arms and started crying on her shoulder. Myung-Hee was shocked at first and akwardly patted his back but then she find it cute and started moving her hands along his back to comfort him.

When he calmed down, she faced him and asked again,

 

« So, what happend ? Why are you crying ? »

 

The boy looked at the floor and mumbled :

 

« I lost the little plush toy my boyfriend gave me. I really like it and I want to see it again. Besides, if I lost his gift my boyfriend will probably be mad at me. »

 

Myung-Hee looked at him with soft eyes. Boys loving boys ? She has any problems with it. Who decided that there was a standard to love ?? Bull, really.

The boy was tall and thin and had a very cute face. Myung-Hee found him very adorable sitting there, eyes swollen and red and nibbling on his bottom lip to prevent him from crying again.

 

« Hey don't cry anymore. Don't worry I'll help you find it ! » she smiled at him.

 

The boy lifted his head and a little smile appeared on his lips.

 

« Really ? » he asked.

 

« Of course ! » Myung-Hee answered happily, standing up. « How does your plush toy look like ? »

 

« It's a little alien because Kookie says that sometimes I almost have the attitude of an alien » he laughed a little.

 

The short girl laughed as well. This guy was funny.

 

« Who is Kookie? » she asked him.

 

« My boyfriend » the boy blushed a bit.

 

Now that she was thinking about it she didn't even know the boy's name.

 

« I'm sorry but I don't even know your name » she said.

 

« Oh, it's Taehyung ! » he told her. « But you can call me Tae ! » he smiled.

 

« That's nice ! I'm- »

 

« I know who you are, you're Myung-Hee ! The funny new girl from our class » Tae smiled again.

 

Wow, he remembered my name ! How cool!  she tought.

 

« Well, let's go fing your plush toy before lunch time ends ! » she vigorously said.

 

She extends her hand to Taehyung who was still sitting on the floor and he took it without hesitation. She pulled him up on his feet and the two of them started searching fot the boy's alien plush toy.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

They looked in every places Taehyung went but the stuffed alien was nowhere to be found.

 

« I really lost it ». Taehyung was on the verge of crying again.

 

« Don't give up yet ! » said Myung-Hee. « We can still find it ! »

 

The boy smiled at the girl's determination.

 

« Thanks » he said.

 

« Don't mind ! Now, where could it be- »

 

Myung-Hee stopped in her sentence to approach the window. In the courtyard were two guys discussing about something in one of the boy's hand. The thing caught the girl's eyes and she furrowed her eyebrows. The alien plus toy. Why would these guys even take something like this ?

 

« Tae come ! I found it ! » she said while running down the stairs, Taehyung following her.

 

She arrived in the courtyard, panting. The boys were still there. She ran to them and shouted :

 

« Hey you ! What's in your hand ? Is that even yours ? »

 

The guys turned to her and smirked slightly.

 

« This ? Well no. It's to the idiot behind you . » the shorter but still tall boy laugh.

 

« Don't speak of Tae like that ! And besides, why taking his toy ? » Myung-Hee said starting to be a little angry.

 

« Myungie you shouldn't- » shyly started Taehyung.

 

« Because he's gay !! » the boy shouted « Seriously, don't you find it disgusting?! » he asked her.

 

This guy was a total punk. Myung-Hee turned her head towards her friend and she saw him very hurt by those cruel words. She needed to end this. She approached him slowly and whsipered to him :

 

« When I tell you to run, run as fast as you can »

 

She didn't wait for his answer and turned to the guys again.

 

« Well no, I don't » she answered « And the only thing disgusting that I see here is you ».

 

Now that didn't really pleased the boys who walked towards her, angry.

 

« What did you- »

 

« Oh my, isn't that Miss Seohyun taking off her doctor's jacket? » Myung-Hee stopped him and pointed behind the two guys.

 

« What ? Where ? » the two of them turned to see.

 

Gotcha ! The girl thought. Now there wasn't time to waste. As quickly as possible she grabbed the alien plush toy out of the shorter boy's hand who was currently not paying attention to what was happening in front of him and sprinted towards the school.

 

« Tae run !!!! » she shouted to the boy.

 

He didn't hesitate one second and the two of them were now running as fast as they could, two angry guys chasing them.

 

« Come back here you punk ! » one of them shouted.

 

Taehyung and Myung-Hee ran up the stairs and in the corridor of the second floor. As they reached the end of it, two boys showed up, and the collision between the four students was nearly avoided.

 

« Taehyung ? » the very blond guy asked. « What are you doing ? »

 

« Namjoon hyung ! Hoseok hyung ! » almost shouted a panting Taehyung. Myung-Hee was not better as him, face bright red and breath unstable.

 

« You must help us ! » the boy continued. The blond and the readhead boy exchange a puzzled look.

 

« Why must we- » started the readhead guy as Myung-Hee deducted as being the one called Hoseok .

 

« Yah ! There you are you brat. Come here so we can teach you a lesson ! » the guy dangerously approaching them.

 

Taehyung quickly pulled Myung-Hee behind Namjoon and Hoseok.

 

« What do you guys want ? » calmly asked Namjoon.

 

« The rascal with the pink sweater ! She took something from us ! » the taller of the two boys spattered.

 

« That's not true hyung ! They stole my plush toy Kookie gave me and Myungie just took it back ! » Taehyung explained to the older boys.

 

« Is that so ? » Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows towards the punks who were now not being as confident as before.

 

« Well gentlemen » said Namjoon while cracking his knuckles « If you hurt my friends, you'll pay for it ».

 

He started walking in their direction. The two guys started backing off and mumbled a « we're letting it slide for this time, but it's the only time » before quickly leaving.

 

Feeling that the atmosphere was safe again, Myung-Hee said to her friend :

 

« Here Tae, your little alien » and she put the stuffed toy in Taehyung's hand.

 

Taehyung smiled brightly and hugged the girl.

 

« Thank you so much Myungie !! You're such an awesome girl and friend ! ».

 

The boy then let her go and introduced his hyungs to Myung-Hee. They were second year students. Namjoon was studying litterature with composing option and Hoseok was studying dance performance. The two of them were good looking as well and had good personnalities that the girl immediately liked. She had the feeling of having new friends and it filled her with joy.

 

The four students continued to talk for the rest of the break and than separated to go to their respective classes.