First school day !

Is love dangerous ?

Hey hey ! So, this is my first fanfic so please have abit of comprehension towards me. But don't hesitate to write a comment if you have advices. Also, English is not my first langage so sorry for the grammatical errors and other. Hope you'll enjoy !

Oh and on the story : jungkook, V, jimin, Myung-Hee are in first year. Namjoon and J-Hope in second, and Jin and suga in third. I know it's a bit weird but I wanted al of them in the same school. I said there were classes and not lecture halls which we normally have in university. Let's say there's both. Maybe it will be clear with the lecture of the story ^^ sorry !


 


 


 

Long brown hair but black at the ends of the hair strands, well defined eyebrows, green eyes, pink luscious lips and mouth slightly open to steady her breath she was standing in front of the class. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of this strange girl who just barged in. He looked at her more intensely. She was quite short, her face was a bit round, she was wearing a clearly oversized sweatshirt with black jeans and grey snickers.

"I guess she's kind of cute" he thought.

« Well, Miss Park, welcome to your new class but please next time retain your energie ! » said the teacher.

 

« Yes sir ! » she said as she bowed.

 

« Perfect ! I'm mister Jung. Jung Yun-ho. I'm the math teacher as well as your homeroom teacher. Could you please introduced yourself again and slower » he accentuated the last word making everyone laugh.

 

She breathed in one more time and started :

« Hello, my name is Park Myung-Hee, I'm 20 years old, I'm a transfer student coming from Switzerland ! »

 

« Where the heck is this place ? » asked a boy in the front row.

 

« Language young men » said mister Jung, glaring at him.

 

« It's a small country in Europe between France, Germany and Italy. It's popular for its chocolat, cheese, and watches. But even if I have one I still manage to be late » she said scraching the back of her head.

 

Her words threw the class in a mess of giggles and comments :

 

« She's funny ! »

 

« She's so small it's adorable ! »

 

« God this year seems to be a fun one ! »

 

Ever mister Jung couldn't retain himself and let out a small laugh.

 

« Okay, thanks Myung-Hee, you're very welcome in our class. You can now take a sit and continue the lesson with us. »

 

At the teacher's words she walked between the tables, smiling, and sat down in the last row next to a round girl who looked at her smiling as well.

 

« Hey there, I'm Chung-Ae ! Nice to meet you » she whispered behind her math book.

« Nice to meet you as well » whispered Myung-Hee.

 

They looked each other in the eyes and started giggling.

 

« Let's be friends ! » says Chung-Ae.

« Sure ! » answers Myung-Hee still smiling.

 

« This year is going to be cool ! » she thought while turning her attention back to mister Jung's lesson.

 

Jimin who was still looking at her thought « Yeah, she's definitely kind of cute » as he turned around to face the board and mister Jung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter finish ! FIGHTING !