░ staff

+studioINKLINGS ░ {closed/finishing requests}

studioINKLINGS has a highly talented staff; each and every one of the staff members possess an extraordinary talent in writing. They have all passed a hard testing application that included several parts: grammar, creativity, ability to draw readers in, and the ability to give advice to others. Their job is to give one-on-one advice to each and every one of you. In short, we are like reviewers, but emphasize three things: imagination, creativity, and originality. We are not grammar nazis, but we will point out mistakes that tend to reoccur within your writing. We stress that the importance is not in the score/rubric, but in your own imagination.

7 staff as of february 18, 2012 


 
 
"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up, and snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather, only different types of good weather."
 
I am: Renee
AFF Profile: dulcee
About me: I'm not good with introductions, so I'll just spout some random stuff. You know, I had a hard time choosing between a Sandeul icon and a Taemin icon. In the end, I chose IU. Hurhur. Many of you will know that I have a strange sense of humor that's oddly amusing. I enjoy puns and jokes as much as I enjoy eating crème brulee. I like light colors, hence the color scheme of this shop. Oh, and I'm perfectly fine with Rated M stuff, but I'm really useless at giving advice at those. Maybe I'll do some when I get some experience with writing violence/. I tend to say things in a nice way, so if you're looking for some really strict advice, skip me.
Genre(s): comedy, tragedy, angst, romance
Strictness: ▂▃▄▅▆▇
Rated M? No
free  ░  busy  ░  hiatus ░  vacation
 

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
 
I am: Pepper 
AFF Profile: -peppermint-
About me: Hello. It's your all-time favourite sweet, peppermint! I answer to the name [Pepper], and the first thing to take note about me is to expect the unexpected. What does this mean? Well, you'll have to find out for yourself. In terms of reviewing and general fanfic help, I'' be happy to take in anyone who needs help...if they're willing to take a sharp tongue and harsh comments complimented with a side dish of 'Well at least this was okay". Oh! I love peach flavored yogurt ice cream, and work as a part-time ninja.
Genre(s): mystery, fairytale-like genres, puzzles
Strictness: ▂▃▄▅▆▇
Rated M? No
free  ░  busy  ░  hiatus ░  vacation
 

 

  
 
"Those are my principles. If you don’t like them I have others."
 
I am: Changgie
AFF Profile: ChangCheree
About me: I read. I write. I write more than I read, but that’s because I write like I ramble and I ramble like mad. My idea of a beautiful Saturday afternoon is one spent pillaging old fics. I hate mangos, peaches, and anything potentially fuzzy on the inside or outside. This includes fluff. And beards. I have an imaginary ant jar and I fan Poe more than your average neighbor, unless your average neighbor is a serial killer with a literary streak.
Genre(s): drama, angst, thriller, postmodern, crack, romance
Strictness: ▂▃▄▅▆
Rated M? Yes
free  ░  busy  ░  hiatus ░  vacation
 

 
 
 
"The first thing I see are eyes. By looking at the eyes I have the ability to know what kind of person (s)he is."
 
I am: J/Jae
AFF Profile: jwhong005
About me: I love to write and I'll pretty much do anything to improve it. A lot of people assume because I write 'formally' that I'm not that easy to talk to but I'm the exact opposite. I can pretty much adapt to anything or anyone if they're willing to adapt to me as well. Haha. I can't tell if I'm rambling or not to you readers but I guess I'll find that out later.
Genre(s): romance, angst, drama, "dark" themes
Strictness: ▂▃▄▅▆
Rated M? Yes
free  ░  busy  ░  hiatus ░  vacation.
 

 
 
 
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
 
I am: Vivian
AFF Profile: sweetieheart2
About me: Lover of all things pink and sweet, fan of Shakespeare and an admirer of Classical music. I often spend my time pondering over the deeper meanings of life and fangirling over my favourite K-pop idols (what contrast). Although you may find me harsh and ruthlessly picky when reviewing and giving advice, I am a very friendly and easy-going person to talk to. I do happen to be a Grammar Nazi, so if you’re also looking for some tips on grammar, feel free to consult me; if not, please let me know, and I will push those fussy corrections into the back of my mind. I’m fine with rated content, but you probably can’t expect any constructive advice from me in relation to them. Oh yeah, I am also addicted to long, flowing descriptions and extensive vocabulary (when used correctly).
Genre(s): romance, mystery, adventure, fantasy, mild angst
Strictness: ▂▃▄▅▆
Rated M? No
free  ░  busy  ░  hiatus ░  vacation
 

 
 
 
"It is better to open your eyes and say you don't understand, than to close your eyes and say you don't believe."
 
I am: Nom
AFF Profile: Nom_Nom_Nom
About me: What kind of person am I? I don’t really know. I’d like to say I’m unique, but that’s probably not true, and who am I to judge myself on that, anyway? I like to procrastinate, and I’m also a perfectionist, which is probably one of the worst character trait combinations to have. It means that I’m usually still up at two in the morning, some kind of caffeinated beverage in one hand and a pencil in the other, as I scramble to finish my work. In general, I tend to over-explain things as well as overuse commas. My hobbies include playing violin, surfing the web, and popping bubble wrap. I also like to eat cupcakes and have no drawing ability whatsoever. 
Genre(s): comedy, parody, romance
Strictness: ▂▃▄▅▆
Rated M? No
free  ░  busy  ░  hiatus ░  vacation
 

 
 
"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."
 
I am: Nemo
AFF Profile: OnceUponATaem
About me: As the username suggests, I adore Taemin, but frankly I have so many biases and the list gets longer daily. I ship practically every couple, be it Het or , so I can read pretty much anything and everything. I write and I get inspired easily. Quotes are my guilty love. I’m not strict at all, but I’m still helpful and effective. My favourite type of stories are the inspirational and motivational ones; those stories that leave the readers with a lesson to ponder over. I am great at developing characters and creating amazing plotlines out of nothing. To me, the most important part of a story is the passion and effort that the author pours into their piece. Like I say, it’s not the words you choose that’s important, but what’s truly essential is that those words come from your heart. And if as the writer, you’re satisfied with your work, then nothing else matters ♥
Genre(s): all genres
Strictness: ▂▃▄▅
Rated M? No
free  ░  busy  ░  hiatus ░  vacation