11:11 `The Wish`

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

A story of a young man who inherits his father’s likeness with different kinds of flowers

in which he used to make her woman falls in love and falls out of love.

Foreword

 
 
 
 

It starts with mysterious flowers

It continues with simple handwritten letters

It halts with a statement.  

It goes with an accompaniment.

 

Everyone she knows do not believe in making a wish during 11:11 read on the clock and they also told her that even wishing upon a shooting star isn't true. Is it just a pure coincidence or based on your faith that one day it'll come true?

Everyone he knows calls him gay as he likes flowers a lot. He has a small garden on the rooftop of their house and he takes care of it regularly. Little didn’t he know that those flowers would help him a lot to get a girl.

 

 
Status: Ongoing
Published: November 26, 2016
Updated: May 26, 2018
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS AND CREDITS TO:
FANFIC MASTERLIST
Thank you for accepting my story to be on your masterlist. Through that, I know many would read my story^^ Thank you so much~ Click the banner, friend!
LOST ☆ GRAPHIC STUDIO
Thank you for my beautiful poster. I must say that all their graphics teams are great. You should visit their shop. Click the banner, chingu!
✦Colorness™ ━ ╰Trailer ◈ FMV╮ Shop ☽
Thank you for making a beautiful FMV for my fanfic. You guys have to check this shop out~ Click the banner, amiga!
◌ ❝GOLDFISH❞ Graphics Shop ◌
Thank you for my beautiful poster. Check out the shop. They're doing posters fast when everyone's available^^ Click the banner, filos!
Twenty Four Advertisements
Thank you for advertising my story^_^ You guys have to check this shop out~ Click the banner, amiga!
║▌▌║ Hailstones Advertisement ║▌║█
Thank you for the advertisements. Check out the shop. Don't forget to click the banner, filos!
 
 
 
 
Warnings / Disclaimers:

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE! This is my own story and ideas. If there are scenes that are similar to other stories you have read or will be read, it is highly a coincidence. By the way, English isn’t my first language so you may encounter mistakes upon reading it. Thank you~
 

yu_isangnim

yu_isangnim
Maybe new chapters can come up since I'm on Christmas vacation now ^_^v
So, stay tuned!